What's the upside to accepting a US President threatening Blackmail

The upside? Getting rid of liberal scum in Washington for starters.

You do know that their are 2 parties right? So again, what is the upside if this is accepted from a President? And what happen's when it's aimed at someone you like? Will you see how it's not beneficial then?
Hey libby, liberal scum is comprised of republicans and democrats. Next deflection, please.

Yeah yeah we know you'll point out the next liberal as soon as you get an updated tweet from your lord.

normally it's the liberals going LOOK A TWEET A TWEET!!!

CNN tracks them and if he doesn't tweet in a 12 hour period, it's news.

who's obsessed with his tweeting habits again?

You do know that their are 2 parties right? So again, what is the upside if this is accepted from a President? And what happen's when it's aimed at someone you like? Will you see how it's not beneficial then?
Hey libby, liberal scum is comprised of republicans and democrats. Next deflection, please.

Yeah yeah we know you'll point out the next liberal as soon as you get an updated tweet from your lord.

I made no mention of obsession capt. Deflector. I just know that everyone is a liberal and that's your dodge for everything. We get it already.

I made no mention of obsession capt. Deflector. I just know that everyone is a liberal and that's your dodge for everything. We get it already.

1) not everyone is a liberal
2) not all liberals are assholes - just some very vocal ones who demand their way OR ELSE
3) i've only been posting here for a few hours - you have zero way of knowing what *my* obsessions are
4) liberals - esp extreme - are infatuated with his tweeting habits. CNN has had widgets to say "CountDown since last tweet" - so yes, they are obsessed.

bye felicia.

2) not all liberals are assholes - just some very vocal ones who demand their way OR ELSE
3) i've only been posting here for a few hours - you have zero way of knowing what *my* obsessions are
4) liberals - esp extreme - are infatuated with his tweeting habits. CNN has had widgets to say "CountDown since last tweet" - so yes, they are obsessed.

bye felicia.

Great! And since you're the only one bringing up obsessions you should probably refrain from speaking about it if it makes you angry.

bye felicia.

Great! And since you're the only one bringing up obsessions you should probably refrain from speaking about it if it makes you angry.

getting a tweet from your lord - you did seem pretty obsessed to this point on his tweets and hanging on every word he says.

yes, i used the word obsession, not you.

but it does describe you - to me.

have a day. my first ignore.

bye felicia.

getting a tweet from your lord - you did seem pretty obsessed to this point on his tweets and hanging on every word he says.

yes, i used the word obsession, not you.

but it does describe you - to me.

have a day. my first ignore.

You don't know me and we weren't talking about obsessions. Go to your safe space and ignore me snowflake!

bye felicia.

Deflecting again? You need to go back to liars school man, you suck at this. Don't worry though, in spite of you and yours Trump will drain the swamp. If a "civil" war starts, it will be because of your kind.

bye felicia.

Deflecting again? You need to go back to liars school man, you suck at this. Don't worry though, in spite of you and yours Trump will drain the swamp. If a "civil" war starts, it will be because of your kind.

what am i deflecting other than idiocy and rantings of a loon?

if a civil war starts it's because the whiney ass liberals are pissed they didn't get their way.
if a civil war starts it's because liberals keep calling everyone racist and it got old
if a civil war starts, it's because the left won't allow anyone not of their kind to speak

maybe that's why it would break out.

ignore +1.

Dream on
worth a grin
It is worth a grin to see the NYPost digging up all the dirt on Comey, and suggesting he should have been fired last July (or was it October?) for interference in our national election with his announcements of investigation of Clinton.

We will never know, but I can imagine what would have happened in the Republican Party if Comey had been fired by Obama for his pre-election blabbing about the Clinton investigation, as the Post suggests.

But it is downright funny, hilarious even, to see them in knuckle-biting anger over the thing that gave them the election, in the gerrymandered EC if not the popular vote. Situational outrage?

Happy Mother's Day! to all you mothers
You do realize that the electoral college determines the president?
...and Most of the state houses and governorships are conservative for a reason?
:itsok:
Gerrymandering?

No one denies the electoral college determines the outcome, so why this deflection?

Any President that wins the ec but loses the popular vote so widely, wins by a fluke in our system.

The system set up for a possible situation where electors would vote their consciences versus the vote, but make no mistake about it, DJT did not win THAT way

Why the deflection?
If you take both trumps and Hildasbeasts votes away in crazy Cali... Trump won the popular vote in the rest of the country. We can't have crazy Cali determining the direction of this country.
Gerrymandering is a strawman
WHAT? California is not a state? It doesn't deserve a vote? Are you sure you're alright?

worth a grin
It is worth a grin to see the NYPost digging up all the dirt on Comey, and suggesting he should have been fired last July (or was it October?) for interference in our national election with his announcements of investigation of Clinton.

We will never know, but I can imagine what would have happened in the Republican Party if Comey had been fired by Obama for his pre-election blabbing about the Clinton investigation, as the Post suggests.

But it is downright funny, hilarious even, to see them in knuckle-biting anger over the thing that gave them the election, in the gerrymandered EC if not the popular vote. Situational outrage?

...and Most of the state houses and governorships are conservative for a reason?
Gerrymandering?

No one denies the electoral college determines the outcome, so why this deflection?

Any President that wins the ec but loses the popular vote so widely, wins by a fluke in our system.

The system set up for a possible situation where electors would vote their consciences versus the vote, but make no mistake about it, DJT did not win THAT way

Why the deflection?
If you take both trumps and Hildasbeasts votes away in crazy Cali... Trump won the popular vote in the rest of the country. We can't have crazy Cali determining the direction of this country.
WHAT? California is not a state? It doesn't deserve a vote? Are you sure you're alright?
The rest of the country voted for Trump, in the popular vote. We can't have crazy Cali determines the direction of this country.
But then again it really does not matter, you must not realize the electoral college determines who is president. LOL

worth a grin

Gerrymandering?

Why the deflection?
The rest of the country voted for Trump, in the popular vote. We can't have crazy Cali determines the direction of this country.
But then again it really does not matter, you must not realize the electoral college determines who is president. LOL
WHY NOT? They live in this country. I am perfectly well aware of the electoral college. I was replying to whatever poster said California shouldn't be allowed to vote!

On citizens?

Isn't this what you guys feared about government having too much power?

What happens when the threats go toward someone you do like?
Sorta like Barry spying on reporters, the media, Americans, Congress...using the IRS as a weapon (only 2nd President to ever do that - both Democrats) against American citizens, who he called 'political enemies'...collecting and illegally releasing protected classified personal information to Intel Agency Loyalists who then perpetrated Felony Espionage (according to the NSA / FBI) by illegally releasing that info for political gain?!

:p

Gerrymandering?

Why the deflection?
WHY NOT? They live in this country. I am perfectly well aware of the electoral college. I was replying to whatever poster said California shouldn't be allowed to vote!
The California major influence on elections could be solved by letting the state separate into Northern and Southern California. That was the Conservative, less populated section would not be dragged into liberal madness every election. :p

On citizens?

Isn't this what you guys feared about government having too much power?

What happens when the threats go toward someone you do like?
Sorta like Barry spying on reporters, the media, Americans, Congress...using the IRS as a weapon (only 2nd President to ever do that - both Democrats) against American citizens, who he called 'political enemies'...collecting and illegally releasing protected classified personal information to Intel Agency Loyalists who then perpetrated Felony Espionage (according to the NSA / FBI) by illegally releasing that info for political gain?!

:p

So it sounds like you have a problem with that but you supper it at the same time.

Gerrymandering?

Why the deflection?
That's why there is a electoral college, to keep the crazies at bay like the ones in crazy Cali.
They don't represent the majority of America

bye felicia.

what am i deflecting other than idiocy and rantings of a loon?

if a civil war starts it's because the whiney ass liberals are pissed they didn't get their way.
if a civil war starts it's because liberals keep calling everyone racist and it got old
if a civil war starts, it's because the left won't allow anyone not of their kind to speak

maybe that's why it would break out.

ignore +1.
I wasn't talking to you. You should learn how the forum works first.

miketx is too stupid and too dishonest (very likely both) to give a damn about a reasonable post as the one posted by CC.
No I'm not, I just know your kind for what they are. Trump is doing his job and you can't stand it.Post some more links and polls for us, ok?

bye felicia.

CNN is the "destroy Trump network."

Forum List

Back