What's This "Cultural Appropriation" Shit?

Father forgive me for I ate chinese food tonite.........in my defense a real chinese-american person served it
Whew! I am good then, the Mexican food I ate today was cooked AND served by REAL Mexicans. Better than that, they had a futbol match on the TV in Spanish. No cultural inappropriateness here on the Katy Prairie!

What makes people think they "own" aspects of their culture? How adolescent.

Why People Say This Disney Costume is Cultural Appropriation
Its called originality. I have long said whites copy everything due to their inability for original thought. What makes it galling is they first mock it then copy it letting you know they were just jealous in the first place.

In this particular case. whites were too stupid to figure out that what they were doing was insulting to some people.

A non-issue. Check the songs that rely on 'sampling' which is nothing more than stealing others work, you'll quickly figure out which 'culture' almost all of the 'samples' came from.

All people mix and use language, looks, clothes, food, fragrances, slang etc from all others. Way too PC and a non-issue.

Its called originality. I have long said whites copy everything due to their inability for original thought. What makes it galling is they first mock it then copy it letting you know they were just jealous in the first place.

In this particular case. whites were too stupid to figure out that what they were doing was insulting to some people.

Guess you are going to stop using electricity then, right?

and for those people who are insulted, nut up.

A non-issue. Check the songs that rely on 'sampling' which is nothing more than stealing others work, you'll quickly figure out which 'culture' almost all of the 'samples' came from.

All people mix and use language, looks, clothes, food, fragrances, slang etc from all others. Way too PC and a non-issue.

And yet is it being pushed by the next budding crop of progressives coming soon to your local Democratic party (if they don't go to the Greens),

That's the progressive future, enjoy it.

It's not stupid to take what someone else started and improve on it.

Ever notice virtually every female negro 'talking head' appearing on LIB MSM has had her hair 'Whitified' by straightening it?
Even Moochelle has been wearing 'Whitey hair' for years.
If that isn't 'racial appropriation' nothing is!
The first thing inner city 'mammas' do when the welfare cheque arrives is to go to the beauty salon and get their hair dyed yellow and straightened. Why?

I often wonder how much people get paid to find something to be offended by.

b/c people can't be this offended for free, it's just not normal

It doesn't pay them in $$, but in a inflated sense of self worth and misguided indignation.
awww, so I can't pay my rent that way?

It's simply a way for racists to fuck with white people. Ever hear of anyone being accused of white cultural appropriation? I rest my case

Forum List

Back