What's This "Cultural Appropriation" Shit?

What makes people think they "own" aspects of their culture? How adolescent.

Why People Say This Disney Costume is Cultural Appropriation
Its called originality. I have long said whites copy everything due to their inability for original thought. What makes it galling is they first mock it then copy it letting you know they were just jealous in the first place.

In this particular case. whites were too stupid to figure out that what they were doing was insulting to some people.

Guess you are going to stop using electricity then, right?

and for those people who are insulted, nut up.
Why would I stop using electricity when my people used it before whites were sentient?

Its called originality. I have long said whites copy everything due to their inability for original thought. What makes it galling is they first mock it then copy it letting you know they were just jealous in the first place.

In this particular case. whites were too stupid to figure out that what they were doing was insulting to some people.
It's not stupid to take what someone else started and improve on it.
Thats correct but thats not what I said. I said they were too stupid to know what they were doing was insulting.

Probably the funniest part of the whole PC/Identity Politics thing.

These folks have worked themselves up into such a lather that they think they actually own stuff like this.

Imagine going through life like that. Holy crap.

What's the old Elvis Costello lyric: "I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused".

:laugh:

Last edited:

Why would I stop using electricity when my people used it before whites were sentient?

The only way that would be true is if this guy was right as well

itsaliens.jpg.CROP.cq5dam_web_1280_1280_jpeg.jpg

Its true so there must be aliens.

The documentation please.

Thats correct but thats not what I said. I said they were too stupid to know what they were doing was insulting.
It's not insulting, it's flattering. Sad that so many can't tell the difference. Tell me, are black people forbidden to enjoy Irish folk music? Is Charlie Pride a traitor to the small minded?

You are either stupid or ignorant, or a combination of both.

It's not insulting, it's flattering. Sad that so many can't tell the difference. Tell me, are black people forbidden to enjoy Irish folk music? Is Charlie Pride a traitor to the small minded?
Its pretty obvious youre wrong. You cant tell someone they are flattered when they feel insulted. I dont listen to what people say Black people are forbidden to do.

Thats probably a great rationalization for you.

Observation, not rationalization.

Its pretty obvious youre wrong. You cant tell someone they are flattered when they feel insulted. I dont listen to what people say Black people are forbidden to do.
Then be careful to not eat Chinese food, listen to Arabic music, or watch baseball and football. To avoid any chance of offending anyone, you are restricted to eating only the foods your mother prepared for you as a child, listening only to the music your parents played in your home, and watching only those sports that originated in Africa. Throw out the ABBA album I know you keep hidden away for those special moments. Remember, you don't get to decide if someone else should be insulted or not.

Whites like you are full of rationalizations. Too bad for you I dont accept them.

Then be careful to not eat Chinese food, listen to Arabic music, or watch baseball and football. To avoid any chance of offending anyone, you are restricted to eating only the foods your mother prepared for you as a child, listening only to the music your parents played in your home, and watching only those sports that originated in Africa. Throw out the ABBA album I know you keep hidden away for those special moments. Remember, you don't get to decide if someone else should be insulted or not.
Why should I be careful of those things? There is a better way to minimize the chance of offending anyone. You simply ask the person which white people cant seem to figure out. Maybe thats one of the reasons they lack original thought. Their minds simply dont work that way or have common sense.

Whites like you are full of rationalizations. Too bad for you I dont accept them.

next time you are by a window step out and try not accepting gravity.

Yeah, that's why whenever I'm headed downtown I skirt the negro ghetto in hopes of picking up some of that deep thought and intellectualism being bandied about on the porches by the resident geniuses when they're not busy shooting one another over the latest perceived dis. Know wha um sayin?

Then how do you account for all the black women who copy white girls hair styles? Huuuum?

Why should I be careful of those things? There is a better way to minimize the chance of offending anyone. You simply ask the person which white people cant seem to figure out. Maybe thats one of the reasons they lack original thought. Their minds simply dont work that way or have common sense.
So, before you crank up the Mariachi music and open a Corona on Cinco de Mayo, you go up and down the street to make sure no one of Hispanic heritage will be offended by black people appropriating their culture? Do you make sure that all the Irish people around you are not offended if you order corned beef brisket on St Patrick's Day?

And how many people have to object before you honor their offended sensibilities?

So, before you crank up the Mariachi music and open a Corona on Cinco de Mayo, you go up and down the street to make sure no one of Hispanic heritage will be offended by black people appropriating their culture? Do you make sure that all the Irish people around you are not offended if you order corned beef brisket on St Patrick's Day?

And how many people have to object before you honor their offended sensibilities?
I dont drink but I grew up with Mexicans. We already have a close relationship and have no need of formalities. I dont eat corned beef and damn sure dont celebrate drunk day.

Only one person has to tell me that something offends them. Its no skin off my nose to correct whatever is offending them. A skill whites lack.

Forum List

Back