What's This "Cultural Appropriation" Shit?

Whites pretend and they obviously are the ones that care or they wouldnt lie about it.
Again, who?
Whites.
Too generic. Which whites? I want to know who you heard say what that led you to this belief.
Most whites. I cant reveal names. I can only have you watch white behavior and reactions.
IOW, none. You think they do, you feel that they do, but you don't have any links (for example) to influential white people claiming they invented stuff that other people actually did. Pardon me if I take your assertion with a massive grain of salt. I do notice, however, that you apparently believe that you know "most whites", though you can't reveal their names. Interesting, that.
You can find those links right here on this site. Or you can go watch a movie about Egyptians (for example) I am not going to provide them for you. I'm informing you. You are responsible for convincing yourself.

I never claimed I know most whites. I said I watch your behavior as a group and you always have a pattern.

It's not stupid to take what someone else started and improve on it.
Thats correct but thats not what I said. I said they were too stupid to know what they were doing was insulting.
It's not insulting, it's flattering. Sad that so many can't tell the difference. Tell me, are black people forbidden to enjoy Irish folk music? Is Charlie Pride a traitor to the small minded?
Its pretty obvious youre wrong. You cant tell someone they are flattered when they feel insulted. I dont listen to what people say Black people are forbidden to do.
Then be careful to not eat Chinese food, listen to Arabic music, or watch baseball and football. To avoid any chance of offending anyone, you are restricted to eating only the foods your mother prepared for you as a child, listening only to the music your parents played in your home, and watching only those sports that originated in Africa. Throw out the ABBA album I know you keep hidden away for those special moments. Remember, you don't get to decide if someone else should be insulted or not.
Why should I be careful of those things? There is a better way to minimize the chance of offending anyone. You simply ask the person which white people cant seem to figure out. Maybe thats one of the reasons they lack original thought. Their minds simply dont work that way or have common sense.

You exhibit the very racism you would rail against.

Thats correct but thats not what I said. I said they were too stupid to know what they were doing was insulting.
It's not insulting, it's flattering. Sad that so many can't tell the difference. Tell me, are black people forbidden to enjoy Irish folk music? Is Charlie Pride a traitor to the small minded?
Its pretty obvious youre wrong. You cant tell someone they are flattered when they feel insulted. I dont listen to what people say Black people are forbidden to do.
Then be careful to not eat Chinese food, listen to Arabic music, or watch baseball and football. To avoid any chance of offending anyone, you are restricted to eating only the foods your mother prepared for you as a child, listening only to the music your parents played in your home, and watching only those sports that originated in Africa. Throw out the ABBA album I know you keep hidden away for those special moments. Remember, you don't get to decide if someone else should be insulted or not.
Why should I be careful of those things? There is a better way to minimize the chance of offending anyone. You simply ask the person which white people cant seem to figure out. Maybe thats one of the reasons they lack original thought. Their minds simply dont work that way or have common sense.

I find it expedient to fight fire with fire.

The whole thing is nonsense. If a white girl likes the way she looks in dreadlocks or a black boy wants to play tennis, what's it to anyone else? I don't hear anyone where I live complaining about Arthur Ashe playing a white man's game.
I dont think you understand what cutlural appropriation is. No one cares if a white girl wears dreads per say. Its the commercialization of the dreads and pretending like whites came up with it after mocking Blacks for decades about them.
Who's pretending "whites" came up with stuff, and who cares if they didn't?
Whites pretend and they obviously are the ones that care or they wouldnt lie about it.
The only person who lied was you. Africa invented electricity? Pff, you don't get much more retarded than that.

Yes, your sparkler against the flamethrowers of everyone else.

Then you give up any high ground.

The whole thing is nonsense. If a white girl likes the way she looks in dreadlocks or a black boy wants to play tennis, what's it to anyone else? I don't hear anyone where I live complaining about Arthur Ashe playing a white man's game.
I dont think you understand what cutlural appropriation is. No one cares if a white girl wears dreads per say. Its the commercialization of the dreads and pretending like whites came up with it after mocking Blacks for decades about them.
The only person who lied was you. Africa invented electricity? Pff, you don't get much more retarded than that.
Ultimately, is the person who takes what someone else invented and improves on it any less important than the person who started it? Take the Arabic contributions to the fields of mathematics. Sure, they made contributions, but how many probes have they launched to the outer reaches of the solar system?

I'll get it back when the fight is over.

Ultimately, is the person who takes what someone else invented and improves on it any less important than the person who started it? Take the Arabic contributions to the fields of mathematics. Sure, they made contributions, but how many probes have they launched to the outer reaches of the solar system?
Yes they are less important. If they were equally as important they would have invented it given the same opportunity. The phrase "On the shoulders of giants" should help you with this concept.

Standing on the shoulders of giants - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The high ground on a message board is under-rated. if someone wants to discuss rationally with me, I'm all for it. If not, I can go to amicable to total dickwad in 1 post.

I don't know what to do;

I'm an American, my family came over from Ireland, but here I sit in front of a computer made in china, eating ramen noodles with mexican hot sauce in it.

I'm scurred teh pc police gunna kick my door down

Its called originality. I have long said whites copy everything due to their inability for original thought. What makes it galling is they first mock it then copy it letting you know they were just jealous in the first place.

In this particular case. whites were too stupid to figure out that what they were doing was insulting to some people.

Guess you are going to stop using electricity then, right?

and for those people who are insulted, nut up.
Why would I stop using electricity when my people used it before whites were sentient?

The only way that would be true is if this guy was right as well

itsaliens.jpg.CROP.cq5dam_web_1280_1280_jpeg.jpg

Its true so there must be aliens.

You are either stupid or ignorant, or a combination of both.
In about 600 BC, the Ancient Greeks discovered that rubbing fur on amber (fossilized tree resin) caused an attraction between the two – and so what the Greeks discovered was actually static electricity. Additionally, researchers and archeologists in the 1930’s discovered pots with sheets of copper inside that they believe may have been ancient batteries meant to produce light at ancient Roman sites. Similar devices were found in archeological digs near Baghdad meaning ancient Persians may have also used an early form of batteries.

Who Discovered Electricity? - Universe Today

I don't know what to do;

I'm an American, my family came over from Ireland, but here I sit in front of a computer made in china, eating ramen noodles with mexican hot sauce in it.

Youre an Irish American. You even have organizations that say you are a hyphenated american.

Irish American Bar Association, Los Angeles, California
I'm not Irish American.

I'm 2nd gen American
You are an uncle patrick.

I don't know what to do;

Youre an Irish American. You even have organizations that say you are a hyphenated american.

I'm not Irish American.

I'm 2nd gen American

I don't know what to do;

I'm not Irish American.

I'm 2nd gen American

More cultural appropriation done well.

I don't know what to do;

I'm not Irish American.

I'm 2nd gen American

This guy needs to change his name and stop wearing green, forever.

tumblr-lvhiivsx1t1qjitv6o1-500-7263715546.jpg

hell, all yall need to stop wearing green, having fun on St. Paddys day, give up whiskey and most of the good beers.

I'm not Irish American.

I'm 2nd gen American

This guy needs to change his name and stop wearing green, forever.

tumblr-lvhiivsx1t1qjitv6o1-500-7263715546.jpg

hell, all yall need to stop wearing green, having fun on St. Paddys day, give up whiskey and most of the good beers.

I agree. He should change his last name to something Hebrew or African

Forum List

Back