What's up with these politicians who desire to stifle rights/

It is not just Democrats who desire to take away personal liberty. Check these gun grabbing Republicans out.

View attachment 245325
That flyer’s a blatant lie. But that doesn’t matter anymore these days. Seems many conservatives are afraid they won’t be allowed to sell guns to criminals. Who knew?
Bull, if a family member or a friend wants to sell me a gun they own that is our business not the federal governments. The only reason to pass shit like this is to ascertain who owns what in case they decide to confiscate. Private exchange is none of the governments business, just like it is not their job to cram a damn needle full of toxins and experimental crap into every man, woman and child.
So we register and report the sale of vehicles, even private sales, just so we can confiscate automobiles?

And an anti vaxer to boot. Wheee!
Do you own any vehicles that you do not register? The registration of vehicles is absolutely and totally voluntary. I am most definitely in for pro-common sense, for pro-choice of each making their own health choices and procedures that do not involve murdering another human being for themselves and their family, anti-genocide and against human experimentation on a mass scale via mandatory medical procedures.

Only if it is not in use. I’m cool with that...gun owners having to file a planned non operation form. :lol:
A WHAT????

That flyer’s a blatant lie. But that doesn’t matter anymore these days. Seems many conservatives are afraid they won’t be allowed to sell guns to criminals. Who knew?
Bull, if a family member or a friend wants to sell me a gun they own that is our business not the federal governments. The only reason to pass shit like this is to ascertain who owns what in case they decide to confiscate. Private exchange is none of the governments business, just like it is not their job to cram a damn needle full of toxins and experimental crap into every man, woman and child.
So we register and report the sale of vehicles, even private sales, just so we can confiscate automobiles?

hey dumbass,,,cars are not a constitutionally protected right

So what, douche nozzle? Name a constitutionally protected right that has no restrictions, rules or regulations.

all of them are not supposed to, but we have a bunch of fascist fucks in office that just dont care

So none. The answer is none. The 2nd is no different.

Lol
First of all vehicle ownership is not a right you stupid ass motherfucker, go back to school and get a fucking education you fucking moron.
You can take your vaccines and shove them up your fucking ass, that has to be personal none of the fucking federal governments business.

Oh goody. Another kook responsible for measles making a return.

Name a right that has no limits or restrictions.

And, I might add, cuckoo banana bird thinks the only reason to register a weapon is for confiscation. Is that why we register vehicles, yes or no?
cars are not a right dumbass

Again, so what. The exercise of religion is a right, but churches have to register. What we need to get past is the ridiculously insane notion that registration has anything to do with confiscation.

Lol
First of all vehicle ownership is not a right you stupid ass motherfucker, go back to school and get a fucking education you fucking moron.
You can take your vaccines and shove them up your fucking ass, that has to be personal none of the fucking federal governments business.

And, I might add, cuckoo banana bird thinks the only reason to register a weapon is for confiscation. Is that why we register vehicles, yes or no?

Again, so what. The exercise of religion is a right, but churches have to register. What we need to get past is the ridiculously insane notion that registration has anything to do with confiscation.

NO THEY DONT

AND HOW COULD THEY CONFISCATE IF THEY DIDNT HAVE A REGISTRATION???

So what, douche nozzle? Name a constitutionally protected right that has no restrictions, rules or regulations.

all of them are not supposed to, but we have a bunch of fascist fucks in office that just dont care

SO WHAT RESTRICTIONS DOES THE 5TH AMENDMENT HAVE???

Lol

What’s your point ?

Gun registration doenst limit your right to bear arms .

Lol

What’s your point ?

YES IT DOES,,,

if I dont register it then I am not allowed to have it

Lol

What’s your point ?

Firearm registration has always been about firearm confiscation

You can use wire tapping . You can use blood tests in dui cases .

Lol

What’s your point ?

Since when? How can you confiscate if the 2nd protects from that .

You can use wire tapping . You can use blood tests in dui cases .

and that is covered in the 5th with a warrant or probable cause

It is not just Democrats who desire to take away personal liberty. Check these gun grabbing Republicans out.

View attachment 245325

Lol

Till vaccines are 100% safe, reliable and viable... There is absolutely no need to make them mandatory.
You don’t get to tell what the restrictions are on an right.

Vehicles are not an right, So your comparison is irrelevant.

Lol

What’s your point ?

timmys got a little circle jerk going on and is his own pivot man

Lol

What’s your point ?

There is no reason for firearm registration, Other than confiscation.
Why must you get involved in peoples personal lives?

Lol

What’s your point ?

No one needs to know who owns what when it comes to firearms… So why firearm registration other than confiscation?

Lol

What’s your point ?

YES IT DOES,,,

If you don’t buy it you are not allowed to have e it. Do you have a constitutional right to free guns?

What’s your point ?

There is no reason for firearm registration, Other than confiscation.
Why must you get involved in peoples personal lives?

Umm let’s see. Cause we have a huge problem with gun violence !!

When I sell firearms to people, I always told them about firearm registration and how useless it is, other than firearm confiscation.

They decide not to the register obviously

Lol

What’s your point ?

YES IT DOES,,,

If you don’t buy it you are not allowed to have e it. Do you have a constitutional right to free guns?

more so than a free abortion

and of course i can make my own gun

Forum List

Back