What's up with these politicians who desire to stifle rights/

In the name of corporatist feudalism.

Not to disappoint you, but money does make the world go round so profit is a necessary evil.

The cleansing Thomas Jefferson was referring to also took care of your concerns....at least for a while.

Thus the word "Occasionally"

What would you suggest in your wisdom? Do nothing? I think Edmund Burke addressed that path quite eloquently.

It is not just Democrats who desire to take away personal liberty. Check these gun grabbing Republicans out.

View attachment 245325
That flyer’s a blatant lie. But that doesn’t matter anymore these days. Seems many conservatives are afraid they won’t be allowed to sell guns to criminals. Who knew?
Bull, if a family member or a friend wants to sell me a gun they own that is our business not the federal governments. The only reason to pass shit like this is to ascertain who owns what in case they decide to confiscate. Private exchange is none of the governments business, just like it is not their job to cram a damn needle full of toxins and experimental crap into every man, woman and child.
If you are a criminal, it is certainly the government’s business.

It is not just Democrats who desire to take away personal liberty. Check these gun grabbing Republicans out.

View attachment 245325

Lol at Conservatives talking about rights . I’ll give you the 2nd . You really go nuts over it .
Every other right, you wipe your ass with it.

Go ahead and choose one , and I’ll link to a story where Cons are attacking it . I challenge you!

View attachment 245325
That flyer’s a blatant lie. But that doesn’t matter anymore these days. Seems many conservatives are afraid they won’t be allowed to sell guns to criminals. Who knew?
Lol
Boy,
Private firearm sales are none of your fucking business and certainly none of the federal government business...
So quit your Bitchin and shut the fuck up

None of our business that you arm criminals !?

He who holds the gold and the power, decides what the definition of "criminal" is.

It was not "Criminal", in Nazi Germany, for example for Adolph Hitler to randomly shoot prisoners from his balcony with a scoped rifle during WW2. Immoral, sure...but it certainly wasn't "illegal" for him to do it.

In your blissful ignorance, you are actually helping to usher in that type of consolidation of power.
If you were wise, you would fight for the equality and rights provided in the US Constitution rather than a political agenda.
But that's asking FAR too much of you.

View attachment 245325
Lol
Boy,
Private firearm sales are none of your fucking business and certainly none of the federal government business...

where does it say in the 2nd that criminals are forbidden???

and if they are known criminals they should be in jail or if they have paid the debt to society then their rights should be restored

View attachment 245325
Bull, if a family member or a friend wants to sell me a gun they own that is our business not the federal governments. The only reason to pass shit like this is to ascertain who owns what in case they decide to confiscate. Private exchange is none of the governments business, just like it is not their job to cram a damn needle full of toxins and experimental crap into every man, woman and child.
So we register and report the sale of vehicles, even private sales, just so we can confiscate automobiles?

And an anti vaxer to boot. Wheee!

View attachment 245325
So we register and report the sale of vehicles, even private sales, just so we can confiscate automobiles?

hey dumbass,,,cars are not a constitutionally protected right

View attachment 245325
Lol
Boy,
That’s what the bill is trying to change. Try to keep up, inbred :cuckoo:
Lol
Boy,
Private firearm sales are just that… Nobody else’s business
Selling a gun to a criminal is illegal. This will close out your loophole of getting to say “I didn’t know!”
Lol
The vast majority of private sales are not illegal... Therefore none of the federal governments business

View attachment 245325

Lol
First of all vehicle ownership is not a right you stupid ass motherfucker, go back to school and get a fucking education you fucking moron.
You can take your vaccines and shove them up your fucking ass, that has to be personal none of the fucking federal governments business.

View attachment 245325
Lol
Boy,

The vast majority of private sales are legal....
Quit falling down the well

Lol at Conservatives talking about rights . I’ll give you the 2nd . You really go nuts over it .
Every other right, you wipe your ass with it.
Maybe if you wouldn't wipe your ass with the 2A, they would reciprocate and not do the same to you.

Something to consider.

:dunno:

View attachment 245325

Do you own any vehicles that you do not register? The registration of vehicles is absolutely and totally voluntary. I am most definitely in for pro-common sense, for pro-choice of each making their own health choices and procedures that do not involve murdering another human being for themselves and their family, anti-genocide and against human experimentation on a mass scale via mandatory medical procedures.

View attachment 245325
So are you claiming all Americans are criminals therefore it is the government's business?

So are you claiming all Americans are criminals therefore it is the government's business?

Bingo!
Most of the Lyin-left feels they are not American (dirty word) so they somewhat consider most Americans to be criminals of sort.
And the Constitution some kind of filthy mob type declaration of evil.

Meanwhile, they salute the leftist in Venezuela and Cuba ....ya know...the Communists / Fascists.

Pathetic isn't it?

View attachment 245325

So what, douche nozzle? Name a constitutionally protected right that has no restrictions, rules or regulations.

View attachment 245325

So what, douche nozzle? Name a constitutionally protected right that has no restrictions, rules or regulations.

all of them are not supposed to, but we have a bunch of fascist fucks in office that just dont care

View attachment 245325

Lol
First of all vehicle ownership is not a right you stupid ass motherfucker, go back to school and get a fucking education you fucking moron.
You can take your vaccines and shove them up your fucking ass, that has to be personal none of the fucking federal governments business.

Oh goody. Another kook responsible for measles making a return.

Name a right that has no limits or restrictions.

And, I might add, cuckoo banana bird thinks the only reason to register a weapon is for confiscation. Is that why we register vehicles, yes or no?

View attachment 245325

Do you own any vehicles that you do not register? The registration of vehicles is absolutely and totally voluntary. I am most definitely in for pro-common sense, for pro-choice of each making their own health choices and procedures that do not involve murdering another human being for themselves and their family, anti-genocide and against human experimentation on a mass scale via mandatory medical procedures.

Only if it is not in use. I’m cool with that...gun owners having to file a planned non operation form. :lol:

View attachment 245325

Lol

Oh goody. Another kook responsible for measles making a return.

Name a right that has no limits or restrictions.

And, I might add, cuckoo banana bird thinks the only reason to register a weapon is for confiscation. Is that why we register vehicles, yes or no?
cars are not a right dumbass

Forum List

Back