What's wrong with Christianity today? Example Russia and Ukraine

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
The commandment of God is pretty clear, Thou Shall Not Kill
What do two so-called Christian 'Churches' in Russia and Ukraine?
The bless their sheeple to go and to kill in the name of Jesus
Isn't it schizophrenic?
Or even satanic?
Can such 'churches' provide salvation and save from the Hell?
I doubt it.
To follow their 'recommendations' is equal to drive on the highway to Hell

How to recognize dead churches?
They deviate from the Teaching of Jesus and follow the path of Satan

If for example all Christian churches would be bold enough to promise their believers Hell instead of Paradise no one war could be happen in the (still) Christain World

BTW
Jehovah Witnesses (JW) follow strictly the Holy Bible (NWT) and completely deny any participation in any war.
Can you imagine a war between Russia and Ukraine if the main religion in both countries would be Christianity of the JW's kind?

Thou-Shall-not-Kill.jpg

6855380-6448013-image-m-24_1543608579325.jpg

_124273670_tv075532844-1.jpg

Did two churches do something? Maybe but I have no idea what.

If you say so.

The problem of (still) Christian world satanists subverted all organisations and governments and destroyed them within
First of all they annihilated churches and transformed to whore houses
The small remnant of true believers is being blamed by them as Nazis, idiots, Trump lovers, Putin trolls, anti-Semites, criminals, terrorist etc etc etc

The best example is SCAMdemic CONvid-1984 where satanists mandated the deadly 'shot' and received support of flunkies in dead 'churches'

Actually no, that commandment does NOT state thou shall not kill, it states thou shall not murder!

Isn't it schizophrenic?
Or even satanic?
I doubt it.

If for example all Christian churches would be bold enough to promise their believers Hell instead of Paradise no one war could be happen in the (still) Christain World

BTW
Jehovah Witnesses (JW) follow strictly the Holy Bible (NWT) and completely deny any participation in any war.
Can you imagine a war between Russia and Ukraine if the main religion in both countries would be Christianity of the JW's kind?

Thou-Shall-not-Kill.jpg

Then why did Jesus heal the Centurions servant?

Humans have a fascination with killing each other in large numbers and then praying for protection.

Humans have a fascination with killing each other in large numbers and then praying for protection.
The biggest mass murderers by far are atheists. They're not praying for anything or anybody. 150 million murders in the last century.

Isn't it schizophrenic?
Or even satanic?
I doubt it.

BTW

Thou-Shall-not-Kill.jpg

You should read up on St. Augustine. And you should read more than the Cliff’s Notes where the Bible comes in.

They kill you?

What a nonsense. No one kills in the name of Jesus. The Russian government attacked the Ukraine in February - the Ukrainians still are able to defend themselve - also with the help of friends.

Isn't it schizophrenic?

Schizophrenia is a psychiatric problem - and not to know what is schizophrenia is a problem of stupid people and sick societies. The word you liked to use is "absurde" or "not consequent".

Or even satanic?

Challenging? Sure this war is a challenge - For everyone in the whole world who likes to survive.

A church is not a person. So how could a church go to hell or go to heaven?

I doubt it.

You are on the highway to hell because "the church" remembered you to remember the thousands of years old rule "Thou Shall Not Kill"? Are you sure?

No metabolism? Brain death without brain?

No problem: Who kills someone - also who kills an enemy - is in danger to go to hell. Only to kill someone on reason of self-defense (what means also to defend other people) is an exception, if there is not any other way.

BTW
Jehovah Witnesses (JW) follow strictly the Holy Bible (NWT)

To say "Jehova" for example is a misunderstanding of textes of the bible. Nevertheless are this witnesses (although they are not eye witnesses) people who very often follow the rules which they see as to be true. The Russian government fights by the way since a longer time against Jehovah Witnesses in Russia. A lost tolerance against JWs seems to be like a kind of early warning system.

and completely deny any participation in any war.

Yes. The world is much more complex than your simple ideas. Important is for everyone not to lose god - better to say: not to go lost - independent from any religion (including atheism). Lost is not who is murdered - in danger to be lost are the murderers. Specially also the murderers or mass-murderers who use other human beings like weapons.

Last edited:
They kill you?

What a nonsense. No one kills in the name of Jesus. The Russian government attacked the Ukraine in February - the Ukrainians still are able to defend themselve - also with the help of friends.

Schizophrenia is a psychiatric problem - and not to know what is schizophrenia is a problem of stupid people and sick societies. The word you liked to use is "absurde" or "not consequent".

Challenging? Sure this war is a challenge - For everyone in the whole world who likes to survive.

A church is not a person. So how could a church go to hell or go to heaven?

You are on the highway to hell because "the church" remembered you to remember the thousands of years old rule "Thou Shall Not Kill"? Are you sure?

No metabolism? Brain death without brain?

No problem: Who kills someone - also who kills an enemy - is in danger to go to hell. Only to kill someone on reason of self-defense (what means also to defend other people) is an exception, if there is not any other way.

To say "Jehova" for example is a misunderstanding of textes of the bible. Nevertheless are this witnesses (although they are not eye witnesses) people who very often follow the rules which they see as to be true. The Russian government fights by the way since a longer time against Jehovah Witnesses in Russia. A lost tolerance against JWs seems to be like a kind of early warning system.

Yes. The world is much more complex than your simple ideas. Important is for everyone not to lose god - better to say: not to go lost - independent from any religion (including atheism). Lost is not who is murdered - in danger to be lost are the murderers. Specially also the murderers or mass-murderers who use other human beings like weapons.

There is The Law of God written in the Holy Bible of the right translation
We as humans shall follow it
Only God himself shall rule mankind, not corrupted 'democracies', 'parties' or dead 'churches'
Without God humanity start to behave itself like animals
In my opinion only a very small amount of Christians different denominations can be called as True Christians
I don't think both Orthodox 'Churches' in Ukraine can host those believers and become their spiritual home
Even JW are more Christian as servants of Satan with incense who send Russians kill another Russians

Only God himself shall rule mankind, not corrupted 'democracies', 'parties' or dead 'churches'
In my opinion only a very small amount of Christians different denominations can be called as True Christians
I don't think both Orthodox 'Churches' in Ukraine can host those believers and become their spiritual home
Even JW are more Christian as servants of Satan with incense who send Russians kill another Russians

A couple thoughts. First. The Bible was written by men, and it is unlikely to be totally accurate.

Second. Nothing that I’ve ever read in the Bible allows me to judge who is or is not a Christian. In fact it specifically prohibits me from judging others. We are taught that God decides such things. And I am not God. I don’t get a say. And honestly. I don’t want one. I’ll leave that to the One who knows best.

You are the last who follows anything what others say to you. You are a brainwashed brainwasher speaking continously the worst nonsense.

"God himself" is your other word for "I", I guess.

What a nonsense. God forces no one to have to be good. And we are animals. The belief in god gives a chance - and you are a good example that this is not a guarantee for anything - if you believe in god at all, what no one is able to know.

So you have an opinion about Truth and about Christians. Others always again try to find what's true and always again try to be a little more Christian, what's not easy.

Good grief. Do you have any idea how totally stupid you sound in the ears of a Christian like me who is anything else than a perfect human being?

Last edited:
You are the last who follows anything what others say to you. You are a brainwashed brainwasher speaking continously the worst nonsense.

What a nonsense. God forces no one to have to be good. And we are animals. The belief in god gives a chance - and you are a good example that this is not a guarantee for anything - if you believe in god at all, what no one is able to know.

So you have an opinion about Truth and about Christians. Others always again try to find what's true and always again try to be a little more Christian, what's not easy.

Good grief. Do you have any idea how totally stupid you sound in the ears of a Christian like me who is anything else than a perfect human being?

You are a brainwashed brainwasher speaking continously the worst nonsense.

- I thought you're a tolerant liberal who has respect to Free Speech. Unfortunately i'm wrong.

- Wrong

So you have an opinion about Truth and about Christians.

slide_1.jpg

A couple thoughts. First. The Bible was written by men, and it is unlikely to be totally accurate.

Second. Nothing that I’ve ever read in the Bible allows me to judge who is or is not a Christian. In fact it specifically prohibits me from judging others. We are taught that God decides such things. And I am not God. I don’t get a say. And honestly. I don’t want one. I’ll leave that to the One who knows best.

The Bible was written by God through men.
By the way don't spread stupid liberal lie
True Christians ARE OBLIGED to do missionary work and to call Evil as Evil, not as wokeness or progressiveness
All TRUE CHRISTIANS shall warn sinners against sin and animate them to deter from it

900_Espirit-Images_Matthew%2028-19-20.jpg

Forum List

Back