What's wrong with this guy? Biden Officially Attempts to Remove God from Thanksgiving with 2023 Proclamation

More bullshit lies.

So once again you have nothing. Your concession is noted FuckBoi.

All it took was one google search to uncover the true history of Thanksgiving as a long standing native tradition when the Europeans arrived. You could do that, but you don't do that. You just continue to post whatever Trump tells you to post, call people "liars" and "vermin" when you're proven wrong.

I've paraphrased a wise old saying you should consider: It is better to sit quietly and let people think you're an idiot, than to post insults and abuse when your ass is handed to you on a plate, and remove all doubt.

Try giving thanks to those who's traditions you appropriate from time to time.

I'd rate Biden's 2021 proclamation as his best.

So once again you have nothing. Your concession is noted FuckBoi.

All it took was one google search to uncover the true history of Thanksgiving as a long standing native tradition when the Europeans arrived. You could do that, but you don't do that. You just continue to post whatever Trump tells you to post, call people "liars" and "vermin" when you're proven wrong.

I've paraphrased a wise old saying you should consider: It is better to sit quietly and let people think you're an idiot, than to post insults and abuse when your ass is handed to you on a plate, and remove all doubt.

Try giving thanks to those who's traditions you appropriate from time to time.
There were many (Massasoit included, we believe) New England Indians who did not invite the Pilgrims to their yearly celebration.

My mistake. I thought, given the topic of the thread is that Biden did not mention God in his address, you were referring to the religion part of the 1st amendment.

I was, just not what *biden said in his statement.

Gov't. has prohibited the free exercise of religion in many instances.

Meaningless. Actually verbal pablum. Mouthings with no actual meaning behind the words. Perhaps you are thankful to the government for all that it did to make your family healthy and secure.

How terrible to need some outside entity to feel thankful towards.

Shitty way to live if you ask me

If someone was to invent a fictional character to portray the dumbest America President ever for a comedy movie Joe Biden would be the model.

I was, just not what *biden said in his statement.

Gov't. has prohibited the free exercise of religion in many instances.

Do you have any examples?

I know this was the case for many years, but not so much in recent decades.

God's 'chain' is long enough for great freedom, while protecting us from going over the cliff.
Indeed there is freedom in bondage, though an atheist's freedom-in-bondage may originate from a responsible self rather than an external source. This is your conundrum: being afraid not to believe in the external source of the religious drug. Like most other drugs, it always has to do with the hit, the dose, and the dealer.

If someone was to invent a fictional character to portray the dumbest America President ever for a comedy movie Joe Biden would be the model.
Hilarious

The orange fuvkup owns the TV rights as part of an MIL deal with idiots.

Forum List

Back