When 10s of thousands of people protest in one day, one has to wonder why Trump supporters...

...still haven't figured out how god awful Trump is. It has to give them pause. Now of course cons want to say liberals are a bunch of pansies, but apparently they are too stupid to realize that this level of protest has never occurred for any previous republican president. Disdain for Trump is at an unprecedented level for a president that's only been in office for a month.

Trump is a stupid, whiney, insecure, and corrupt sack of shit. Quit trying to pretend otherwise, Trumpsters.

‘Not My President’s Day’: Thousands Protest President Trump in Rallies Across U.S.

Hillary called you people horrible for not accepting the election results.

Get in line and support your new President

How about no. Does no work for you? I didn't vote for orange. He's not my head of state. Never will be.
Where are you moving to?

Astroturf.

Keep it up. You all look like the unhinged fools that you are.
10s of thousands of people are all unhinged huh?

Of course not. It's obviously a hell of a lot more than that but only tens of thousands are protesting. Evey one who complained that Trumpsw's refusal to acdcept the elction returns in advnace
Astroturf.

No, obviously it's a hell of a lot more than that who are totally unhinged.. It's just that only tens of thousands of them are protesting. These are the ignorant hypocrites who condemned Trump for not accepting the election results in advance under any and all conditions (even if fraud was involved??). You know, the ones who blamed Russian interference in the election for Hillary's defeat; the ones who saw no wrong in threatening members of the electoral college to get them to change their vote. Yes, those whining, self-absorbed, double-standard losers.

Protesting this early in a the term of a newly elected president is unheard of and is a sign of absolute desperation on the part of the ultra-liberal open borders, men-in-women's-bathrooms fanatics. On a personal level, what do you make of the fact that only tens of thousands of people are protesting while tens of millions of people are not. For Christ's sake, sir, you should know that the easiest thing in the world to do is get tens of thousands of people to protest almost anything. George Soros can fund that many protesters with what he would consider to be pocket change. If you don't know he's done it before you need to find a more reliable source of information. Quite watching CNC and the rest of the biased MSM and try the Internet.

From a purely logical perspective, tens of thousand of protesters does not prove that Trump is ineffective. It merely proves that tens of thousands of uninformed mindless sheep can be convinced to engage in senseless demonstrations, either through mental manipulation or financial reward. The protesters, contrary to what you may think, do not represent those of use who are independent thinkers. You believe the protesters make Trump look bad. I think they make the Democratic party look like the personification of all that is stupid, vindictive, hateful and anti-American. They present themselves as cowards who lack the courage to accept realty preferring instead to live in a dream world where their opinions are the only ones that matter and their every wish is catered to. Three words: fuck them all.

Yeah they're all mindless sheep--LOL You've got a lot of people to fuck. Hope your dick is up for it.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

web1_dc-womens-march_012117ev_017_7826297.jpg

0602-2016-TrumpProtestSJ.jpg

Trump-protest.jpg

pictures-a-huge-protest-over-trumps-muslim-immigration-ban-is-taking-over-londons-streets.jpg

Wow. The Race Card, what a shock.

These assholes have nothing to say. They are just upset that they didn't win.

FUCK THEM ALL.
lol the denial you people have over Trump is palpable.

Thanks for saying nothing.

My point stands.

Only a fucking asshole would use the Race Card at this late date.

They have NOTHING to say.

FUCK THEM ALL.

...still haven't figured out how god awful Trump is. It has to give them pause. Now of course cons want to say liberals are a bunch of pansies, but apparently they are too stupid to realize that this level of protest has never occurred for any previous republican president. Disdain for Trump is at an unprecedented level for a president that's only been in office for a month.

Trump is a stupid, whiney, insecure, and corrupt sack of shit. Quit trying to pretend otherwise, Trumpsters.

‘Not My President’s Day’: Thousands Protest President Trump in Rallies Across U.S.

How about no. Does no work for you? I didn't vote for orange. He's not my head of state. Never will be.
Where are you moving to?

Your mom's house.

Where are you moving to?

Your mom's house.
Saved.

Looks like he'll be your head of state after all. You lied.

I think the OPs point is that there is more going on than simple partisan political posturing or poor sportsmanship from losing an election. There is a level of moral outrage and fear that has not been seen at this level post election in our lifetimes. Not that many of you give a shit as it sounds like many of you are the "rub it in" and "kick em when they're down" types. But it is a pretty historic movement that is going on.

I personally think the Dems and the MSM are shooting themselves he foot by over reacting and over demonstrating to Trump. They are playing right into his hands. They have to be smarter and play the long game.
That means you are very young, so careful with throwing around the "in our lifetimes" assertion. Reagan and Bush were demonized as well. This is what lefties do when they are out of power. They seek to take it by force.

They do not speak for America but they think they do and we'll eventually cave to their demands. It. Ain't. Happening.
You really think Reagan and bush got it this bad? I don't think so, this is different.
You weren't around then or detached from it all at the time.

iu

bush_effigy.jpg

bushbeheaded.jpg
Ok, the Trump backlash is just like the past. Keep running with that... the rest of us who are actually paying attention know the reality of the situation. This is a pointless debate.

I think the OPs point is that there is more going on than simple partisan political posturing or poor sportsmanship from losing an election. There is a level of moral outrage and fear that has not been seen at this level post election in our lifetimes. Not that many of you give a shit as it sounds like many of you are the "rub it in" and "kick em when they're down" types. But it is a pretty historic movement that is going on.

I personally think the Dems and the MSM are shooting themselves he foot by over reacting and over demonstrating to Trump. They are playing right into his hands. They have to be smarter and play the long game.
That means you are very young, so careful with throwing around the "in our lifetimes" assertion. Reagan and Bush were demonized as well. This is what lefties do when they are out of power. They seek to take it by force.

They do not speak for America but they think they do and we'll eventually cave to their demands. It. Ain't. Happening.
You really think Reagan and bush got it this bad? I don't think so, this is different.
Of course this is different. Democrats were convinced that Hillary had already won. They were all secure. Hilly had it by double digits. The only question was whether she would pass 400 electoral votes.

Then it came crashing down.

It might be impossible to understand how different it is unless you review all election night coverage. Do that, then you will understand.
This is more than just an election loss, can you really not see that? Newsflash, Hillary wasn't a very popular candidate. This backlash is a more direct attack on Trump and his temperament. I'd say he is the most polarizing figure we've had in the whitehouse during our lifetime.

You weren't around then or detached from it all at the time.

iu

bush_effigy.jpg

bushbeheaded.jpg
Ok, the Trump backlash is just like the past. Keep running with that... the rest of us who are actually paying attention know the reality of the situation. This is a pointless debate.
I even showed you pictures to prove how nasty lefties have always been. I don't really care about your feelings or understand why anyone else is supposed to. You're hurting. Tough shit.

This is more than just an election loss, can you really not see that? Newsflash, Hillary wasn't a very popular candidate. This backlash is a more direct attack on Trump and his temperament. I'd say he is the most polarizing figure we've had in the whitehouse during our lifetime.
We've been polarized all along. Libs seem to forget their own conversations only months ago. What's different is they've been kicked to the curb and can't handle it. Now everyone can see what little babies you are.

Astroturf.

Of course not. It's obviously a hell of a lot more than that but only tens of thousands are protesting. Evey one who complained that Trumpsw's refusal to acdcept the elction returns in advnace
Astroturf.

No, obviously it's a hell of a lot more than that who are totally unhinged.. It's just that only tens of thousands of them are protesting. These are the ignorant hypocrites who condemned Trump for not accepting the election results in advance under any and all conditions (even if fraud was involved??). You know, the ones who blamed Russian interference in the election for Hillary's defeat; the ones who saw no wrong in threatening members of the electoral college to get them to change their vote. Yes, those whining, self-absorbed, double-standard losers.

Protesting this early in a the term of a newly elected president is unheard of and is a sign of absolute desperation on the part of the ultra-liberal open borders, men-in-women's-bathrooms fanatics. On a personal level, what do you make of the fact that only tens of thousands of people are protesting while tens of millions of people are not. For Christ's sake, sir, you should know that the easiest thing in the world to do is get tens of thousands of people to protest almost anything. George Soros can fund that many protesters with what he would consider to be pocket change. If you don't know he's done it before you need to find a more reliable source of information. Quite watching CNC and the rest of the biased MSM and try the Internet.

From a purely logical perspective, tens of thousand of protesters does not prove that Trump is ineffective. It merely proves that tens of thousands of uninformed mindless sheep can be convinced to engage in senseless demonstrations, either through mental manipulation or financial reward. The protesters, contrary to what you may think, do not represent those of use who are independent thinkers. You believe the protesters make Trump look bad. I think they make the Democratic party look like the personification of all that is stupid, vindictive, hateful and anti-American. They present themselves as cowards who lack the courage to accept realty preferring instead to live in a dream world where their opinions are the only ones that matter and their every wish is catered to. Three words: fuck them all.

Yeah they're all mindless sheep--LOL You've got a lot of people to fuck. Hope your dick is up for it.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

web1_dc-womens-march_012117ev_017_7826297.jpg

0602-2016-TrumpProtestSJ.jpg

Trump-protest.jpg

pictures-a-huge-protest-over-trumps-muslim-immigration-ban-is-taking-over-londons-streets.jpg

Wow. The Race Card, what a shock.

These assholes have nothing to say. They are just upset that they didn't win.

FUCK THEM ALL.
lol the denial you people have over Trump is palpable.

Actually, that would be your butthurt over losing the presidency, the senate, and the SCOTUS.

We've been polarized all along. Libs seem to forget their own conversations only months ago. What's different is they've been kicked to the curb and can't handle it. Now everyone can see what little babies you are.

Please keep in mind that it is not liberals, but left wingers who are the butthurt morons you hear so much screaming from.

Of course this is different. Democrats were convinced that Hillary had already won. They were all secure. Hilly had it by double digits. The only question was whether she would pass 400 electoral votes.

It might be impossible to understand how different it is unless you review all election night coverage. Do that, then you will understand.

Trump is the only President elect in this nations history that had to barricade himself inside the Trump Tower, and his method of communication with the outside world was reduced to a Tweeter account.

If they want to continually deny it--then they'll just have to wait for the SLAUGHTER in 2018 to realize it. He will not be able to bridge this gap. He has insulted, offended and threatened to many in this country. With this Russian connection all over the news, it's only going to go downhill from here.

Republicans have given more than half of this nation someone they can actually HATE--Donald Trump.

TRUMP+PROTEST3.jpg

Billy, if your point is that there a bunch of stupid Moon Bat assholes in this country then we agree with you.

Trump is the only President elect in this nations history that had to barricade himself inside the Trump Tower, and his method of communication with the outside world was reduced to a Tweeter account.

If they want to continually deny it--then they'll just have to wait for the SLAUGHTER in 2018 to realize it. He will not be able to bridge this gap. He has insulted, offended and threatened to many in this country. With this Russian connection all over the news, it's only going to go downhill from here.

Republicans have given more than half of this nation someone they can actually HATE--Donald Trump.

TRUMP+PROTEST3.jpg

Try to be less bat shit crazy.

By George, I think he's got it.

Finally.
Could it be that the leftist hysterics have finally raised their heads and looked around just a little, long enough to realize their numbers (as seen on narrow TV screens) no longer protect them?

They may be on the verge of finding out that normal Americans now know that they are merely 10,000 people acting completely nuts-oh... and everybody can see them for what they are.

He won the election.

He is the president.

It's you that should quit trying to pretend otherwise.

You are the head pussy. All you can do is whine and complain.

You lost.

Suck on it.

God forbid that people should care about a lying, con artist who is frightening your allies, and giving aid and comfort to your enemies, while attacking your media.

Drama queen much?

Tens of thousands out of a population of how many?
View attachment 113475

It wasn't 10s of thousands, it was only thousands, look at his link, it says thousands, there were 600 here and there, Atlanta said they had dozens. This crap is fizzling and the have to exaggerate the numbers.
I was being nice the desperation of the left is so bad I felt like giving them a small break.

Agree, this is the first President that had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower upon the announcement that he won, and his communication with the outside world was reduced to a tweeter account. Since then there's been massive protests.

But is interesting is what is going on at Republican Town Hall meetings across this country. This is Salt Lake City, and I doubt you could count 30 Democrats that live there. IOW--Republicans are pissed too.
Republican town halls are getting very, very nasty

What Republicans have done is awoken a sleeping Giant and it's pissed. Paybacks are coming in 2018 and again in 2020. It's going to be 2010 all over again, except this time it's going to be all BLUE.

Your desperation is duly noted! The atrocious behavior of the Clinton supporters is doing nothing but solidifying those who might have had some questions but pulled the lever for President Donald Trump because Clinton was just too frightening. Now they are positive they made the right decision.

Forum List

Back