🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When arguing against SNAP for single mothers, why do repubs ignore the children themselves?

By and large republicans don't give a fuck about anything not actively involved in earning a profit for some plutocrat.

By and large, bleeding heart Liberals don't mind telling the rest of us to butt out of a woman's choice of what she does with her body, having kids being one of those choice, then expecting the rest of us to support the results of that choice when the woman can't do it.

So what choice do the kids have?

Same as mine have. Difference is I'm meeting my responsibility to feed them.

They say "well she shouldn't have had kids in the first place therefore she shouldn't get any ."

Of course as always republicans reason the way mentally retarded people do so you must remind them the kids themselves benefit from this welfare. It also doesn't help that low wage jobs largely outnumber higher wage jobs so this is a difficult situation for this family as you could imagine.

So repubs, shouldn't those kids born to a broke caregiver deserve food stamps assistance? After all, 83% of food stamp funding goes to households with at least one dependent living there.

Do you believe that the choice to have kids is one of those things that falls under a woman's right to privacy related to what she does with her body?
Obviously yes.

I'm glad you said that. If the choice to have children is part of the privacy you say she has with what she does with her body, the responsibility of supporting them is also a private responsibility. That's the problem with people who believe like you. You want the choice to be private claiming that the rest of us should butt out when it's made yet you don't have a problem demanding public money when that private choice is one the person making it can't afford. If her choice is private, so is the responsibility to pay for it.

Either that or we are tired of Daddy having 17 kids to 17 different women, that he never intends to support while using welfare money for liquor and titty bars. Kids having babies that they have no intention of ever working to support. Tired of watching the parents sell snap for crack, while their kids eat a bag of noodles because it is the only thing in the house except for the kids.

Want assistance? Take a drug test and then show up for community service.

Shouldn't the parents care as much about their own children as the rest of us are forced to?

Luddly made the comment that it takes TWO to produce a child. I agree. I have gotten to the point to where I don't mention the sperm donor. Those demanding taxpayers pay for someone else's kid don't take him into account. They see situations where he isn't doing it then jump right to taxpayers already supporting the kids they produced demanding we support those we didn't produce.

. I have my own children to feed.

Con man, you say you got your own children to feed eh?

You suck at being a "provider" if that's the case. You are fucking making 260 posts a day. All of them whining about something or other. Get off your ass and get a fucking JOB. Posting bullshit about how you hate poor people is doing nothing to put food on the table for your supposed kids. Lazy fuck.

. I have my own children to feed.

Con man, you say you got your own children to feed eh?

You suck at being a "provider" if that's the case. You are fucking making 260 posts a day. All of them whining about something or other. Get off your ass and get a fucking JOB. Posting bullshit about how you hate poor people is doing nothing to put food on the table for your supposed kids. Lazy fuck.

Do you know me personally? Since you don't, making statements about what you say I don't do proves your idiocy and is the reason I have to support some leeches kids.

Do you know my work schedule or my sleep schedule? Since you don't, making statements about my activities also proves you're retarded. Perhaps that's why I support your kids.

Do you know my work schedule or my sleep schedule? Since you don't, making statements about my activities also proves you're retarded. Perhaps that's why I support your kids.

Dude, I know all I need to know, or would want to know about you,. from your posts. You are an asshole.
If you have kids, to bad for them. If you were the "provider" that you claim to be, you wouldn't HATE the fact that there are kids out there who wouldn't eat unless they had some others looking out for them. Looking out for them with taxpayers dollars.

And you know what else. If or should I say when, you need help in feeding your kids, I won't give a rats ass at all that my money is helping your kids. You know why? Cause your kids had absolutely nothing to do with having an asshole for a parent that, for what ever reason, needs help feeding their kids.

That's what makes you the asshole. You want, even demand, that the kids be punished for the behavior of the parent(s).

Dude, I know all I need to know, or would want to know about you,. from your posts. You are an asshole.
If you have kids, to bad for them. If you were the "provider" that you claim to be, you wouldn't HATE the fact that there are kids out there who wouldn't eat unless they had some others looking out for them. Looking out for them with taxpayers dollars.

And you know what else. If or should I say when, you need help in feeding your kids, I won't give a rats ass at all that my money is helping your kids. You know why? Cause your kids had absolutely nothing to do with having an asshole for a parent that, for what ever reason, needs help feeding their kids.

That's what makes you the asshole. You want, even demand, that the kids be punished for the behavior of the parent(s).

So is this far left drone worried that their illegal slave labor will loose their coverage? Does this mean this far left drone will actually have to pay for illegal slave labor to get food?

They say "well she shouldn't have had kids in the first place therefore she shouldn't get any ."

Of course as always republicans reason the way mentally retarded people do so you must remind them the kids themselves benefit from this welfare. It also doesn't help that low wage jobs largely outnumber higher wage jobs so this is a difficult situation for this family as you could imagine.

So repubs, shouldn't those kids born to a broke caregiver deserve food stamps assistance? After all, 83% of food stamp funding goes to households with at least one dependent living there.

Do you believe that the choice to have kids is one of those things that falls under a woman's right to privacy related to what she does with her body?

Deflection.

This isn't about abortion, it's about needy children.

By and large republicans don't give a fuck about anything not actively involved in earning a profit for some plutocrat.

By and large, bleeding heart Liberals don't mind telling the rest of us to butt out of a woman's choice of what she does with her body, having kids being one of those choice, then expecting the rest of us to support the results of that choice when the woman can't do it.

Deflection.

This isn't about abortion or forced charity. The state has a compelling interest in the welfare of children. I think society has a moral interest as well. Don't you?

of all the social welfare programs------I consider SNAP to be
the most justifiable------we should all be happy that our country
provides food for ALL

Why should I be happy that the portion of taxes taken from me that can go to my kids goes to someone else?

Because you are a moral being? Well, not you personally, obviously; by "you are" I meant "one is".

"They" who, sOn?
This shit with you is getting old.

Any links or quotes where someone said this shit?

What someone needs to explain to Billy000 is that if the woman's choice to have kids is hers, then the responsibility of feeding them is also hers and the person that she spread her legs for that helped create them.

So if a parent can't or won't care for his or her children, just, tough luck for those kids? They should've picked better parents?

"Sorry kids, but look at the bright side: you won't be part of the obesity epidemic!"

Only the right is cognitively dissonant enough to complain about ounces of social spending prevention, and about pounds of social spending cure.

Do you think those receiving handouts to feed the kids they should be feeding give a fuck that the money had to be taken from someone else that earned it before it could be handed to them as long as they get it?

Does it matter? You're deflecting again.

As a conservative, do you think SNAP benefits should be cut despite any children that could be adversely affected? If yes, how do you defend that?

I will turn this back on you....Why are YOU not writing checks?....Where is YOUR compassion?

Deflection.

This isn't about charity. The state has a compelling interest in the welfare of children. We the people make up the state.

Churches and charities have, historically, never been able to keep up with the level of poverty, so the state must step in to ensure children aren't starving to death or dying in the streets, or even not going to school.

provides food for ALL
Define "food"...
Because what's permitted under SNAP and other food( notice the term "nutrition" is absent) stipends, the crap the recipients are allowed to buy is a disgrace.
That is why morbid obesity, and morbid obesity related disorders, broke our health care system.

"They" who, sOn?

What someone needs to explain to Billy000 is that if the woman's choice to have kids is hers, then the responsibility of feeding them is also hers and the person that she spread her legs for that helped create them.

So if a parent can't or won't care for his or her children, just, tough luck for those kids? They should've picked better parents?

"Sorry kids, but look at the bright side: you won't be part of the obesity epidemic!"
The old "all or nothing" argument.
Thanks for not disappointing

provides food for ALL
Define "food"...
Because what's permitted under SNAP and other food( notice the term "nutrition" is absent) stipends, the crap the recipients are allowed to buy is a disgrace.
Oh let me guess the famous "lobsters argument" right? They can buy lobsters? That's what you don't like? Christ dude, try to think realistically will you? The average person on SNAP gets about $133 per month and makes no more than $744 per MONTH. If they did buy lobsters, they would only be screwing themselves by going hungry.
Who said anything about lobster?
Look, you're playing stupid to further a political point....
You know darned well what is basic nutritious foods which are far less expensive than convenience and junk food.
But to your side it is not politically correct to demand these people's food choices are limited to foods that can be easily made into nutritious meals.
Are you fucking kidding me? Nutritious food is much cheaper? What planet do you live on? Nothing about that is true.
You just don't know jack shit about how to cook.

Therein lies the problem, MOST people do not know how to cook nutritious meals.

SNAP should be phased out in favour of a program of commodities distribution and home gardening instructions and supplies.

provides food for ALL
Define "food"...

Deflection.

Not everyone can cook well. How do you force someone to learn how to be a frugal cook? If beef-a-roni or tuna helper or spaghetti-O's or even potato chips and a snickers is all the child eats, then the child isn't starving. That is the state's interest. Not what or how the kid is eating, but is the kid eating.

"They" who, sOn?

Why is it that RWs never know that it takes TWO to make a baby?

Men are the cause of pregnancy and they should be forced to support the children they make.
LBJ relieved them of that duty.

If the government rounded them up and put them to work to pay for their kids, you'd be the first to cry "SLAVERY!".

I will turn this back on you....Why are YOU not writing checks?....Where is YOUR compassion?
Um well even if I did write checks, it really wouldn't fix the broad problem now would it?
What problem?
That 15% of our population lives in poverty. That the vast majority of those on food stamps would starve without it.
Who told you that? Did that come from some blog or government website turned out by those with a vested interest in seeing these programs grow without limits?

He showed sourced statistical evidence. Can you support your claims with the same? Can you refute his statistical evidence with something other than nothing?

Forum List

Back