When Biden Says ‘I’m Not Supposed to Answer Questions’, Who’s Ordering Him Around

You admit you'd rather have anyone else but Joseph Retardo Biden. Thanks! So would I.
Apparently you can't read. I said, I like the fact that Biden doesn't say anything. Trump opened his mouth and everyone except the gullible could see he was nuts.

Apparently you can't read. I said, I like the fact that Biden doesn't say anything. Trump opened his mouth and everyone except the gullible could see he was nuts.
Even Leftard Yahoo is laughing at Uncle Joe.

Biden is mentally disabled. You have been duped into believing he is intelligent. Assuming that you watched the buffoon, even on your liberal news media, it is puzzling that you can claim otherwise. The man is a pitiful inveterate idiot. You are simply a useful idiot.

Biden is mentally disabled. You have been duped into believing he is intelligent. Assuming that you watched the buffoon, even on your liberal news media, it is puzzling that you can claim otherwise. The man is a pitiful inveterate idiot. You are simply a useful idiot.
Better than being a trump loser...

BTW doesn't MAGA stand for "Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes" ???

If so, you've definitely been manipulated by Cheetohead hahahaha.

Better than being a trump loser...

BTW doesn't MAGA stand for "Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes" ???

If so, you've definitely been manipulated by Cheetohead hahahaha.
Trump hasn't been in office for 8 months.

Time to move on and catch up to the rest of the world, Buttercup.

It doesn't. It sees "The Big Guy" (as in Hunter's emails) as a corrupt buffoon and an inept POTUS.
That's not what I am seeing. When Biden took Office the members of the EU congratulated him and said they were glad to see America back.

The only person in the world not happy about it is Trump's boyfriend, Putin.

Forum List

Back