When Clinton wins, she might choose Obama for the Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, not a single case worth noting in his 20+ years since graduating law school. Does that sound like SCOTUS material? These libs are a laughing stock. :laugh:

But, but , he's BLACK.

Actually, only a quarter black - moron can't even do that right.....

That's right, not a single case worth noting in his 20+ years since graduating law school. Does that sound like SCOTUS material? These libs are a laughing stock. :laugh:

But, but , he's BLACK.

Actually, only a quarter black - moron can't even do that right.....

Not even the liberal justices want that narcissistic drama queen on the court, imagine them having to take the fool aside and explain the law to him. :laugh:

Obama for the Supreme Court - The Boston Globe

I didn't vote for him, but he might make a better Supreme Court Justice then he was a president .. and when Clinton wins, if democrats win the Senate, she may well choose him.

There is logic and precedent behind the thought.

but he might make a better Supreme Court Justice then he was a president

Talk about lowering the bar........

Lowering, hell he isn't even a member of the bar.

I didn't vote for him, but he might make a better Supreme Court Justice then he was a president .. and when Clinton wins, if democrats win the Senate, she may well choose him.

I nearly fainted and fell over.

Did not think a post here could have that affect.
Wow you are fragile. This ought to really shock you: The senate would not be able to name one reason to block his confirmation.

Wow you are fragile. This ought to really shock you: The senate would not be able to name one reason to block his confirmation.

Fragile? I don't know? How about terrified?

And what shocks me more is that the senate would even consider that unscrupulous louse.

Obama a Constitutional Law Professor?

Q: Was Barack Obama really a constitutional law professor?

A: His formal title was "senior lecturer," but the University of Chicago Law School says he "served as a professor" and was "regarded as" a professor.

And yes, it was at the University of Chicago Law School not Harvard where he served as Head of Harvard's Law Review .. considered the highest student position at the Law School.

Point being, of course he's qualified.

Yeah, he served as a figure head of Harvards law review, he was never published.

So funny reading RWers get their panties all twisted over this possibility .. a possibility they will have no control of if republicans lose the Senate.

Sorry .. you blew your wad with Trump.

Yeah, he's BLACK .. another reason why Clinton may choose him.

Actually, he's half white, one quarter Arab, and one quarter black. This is if Barack Sr. was actually his father.

Frank Marshall Davis was all black, so maybe the little turd is half....

If not him, then someone, or several who represent the UN. What better way to dismantle the Constitution than to challenge it and then Supreme Court it.

We have reached a precipice that can't be re-climbed once we step off. In just a few months we are either going to step back or step off. We will either become a Muslim nation or we will not.
Stop riding the Repub/Dem merry go round and think about the weightier issues we face. The UN wants undocumented Muslims here, regardless of the consequences. Hillary wants them here, regardless of the consequences. George Soros insists on it.
But, do you want them here, regardless of the consequences?

To the Globalist, The United States of America is a rich plot of real estate and more importantly resources, just waiting to be plundered. There are places in this country that if you cross the fence you are on Saudi Arabian soil. Our next vote determines if this continues or stops. Want water in the future? Tough shit. Nestle wants it more than you.
We need to take America back so we can pass it on to our children. And preserve our natural resources, because we are going to need them. This is our home.

Q: Was Barack Obama really a constitutional law professor?

A: His formal title was "senior lecturer," but the University of Chicago Law School says he "served as a professor" and was "regarded as" a professor.

And yes, it was at the University of Chicago Law School not Harvard where he served as Head of Harvard's Law Review .. considered the highest student position at the Law School.

Point being, of course he's qualified.

Where he never published anything.....

BHO is not trained in appellate trial review.

He is not cut out for it.

With his presidential retirement salary he does not need to work anymore.

Why should he work?

Carter doesn't work.

GHW doesn't work.

GW is rich and also doesn't work.

Gore doesn't work.

So why should BHO work ??

Because he might want to .. because of his own sense of self-importance .. because of his legacy.

Point is, if he wants the job, he could have it.

No he can't he's not even a lawyer.

Obama is not qualified, the guy is basically a lazy retard.

Former professor of constitutional law at Harvard, Senator, President of the United States.

I'd say that he's most certainly qualified.
What really important legal cases has he argued? Oh yeah, NONE.

Are you folks forgetting he was disbarred for lying on his bar application?

Experience needed? The long history of nonjudge justices.

WASHINGTON — John Marshall is widely revered as "the great Chief Justice," but before joining the Supreme Court in 1801 he had never served a day in judicial robes and lost the only case he argued at the high court.

Earl Warren had worked for 18 years as a prosecutor and was three times elected governor of California. But he had no prior judicial experience. Nor did William Rehnquist, Felix Frankfurter, and Louis Brandeis.

---

Professor Yalof adds, "The issue has never been most qualified, the issue is qualified."

Who is qualified to sit on the Supreme Court is a determination made on a nominee by nominee basis by at least 51 US senators. There are no set rules for qualification. Although every past justice has been a lawyer, 41 of the 109 justices had no prior judicial experience.

But many of the justices who lacked hands-on experience as a jurist nonetheless had achieved a high level of accomplishment and stature as intellectual or political leaders prior to their nominations.

"Judicial experience is not a prerequisite, but what you look for in place of judicial experience is distinguished experience as a law professor or public official.
Experience needed? The long history of nonjudge justices.

Clinton wins, democrats win the Senate .. it's out of your hands and ability to do anything about it.

BHO is not trained in appellate trial review.

He is not cut out for it.

With his presidential retirement salary he does not need to work anymore.

Why should he work?

Carter doesn't work.

GHW doesn't work.

GW is rich and also doesn't work.

Gore doesn't work.

So why should BHO work ??

Because he might want to .. because of his own sense of self-importance .. because of his legacy.

Point is, if he wants the job, he could have it.

No he can't he's not even a lawyer.

There are ZERO requirements to be nominated to as a Justice. You don't have to have a law license. In fact, you don't even have to have attended college, let alone law school.

The Boston Globe puts out a bunch of worthless dribble.

Obama Could Become Supreme Court Justice
Obama Could Become Supreme Court Justice

Supreme Court Justice Barack Obama?
Supreme Court Justice Barack Obama?

Obama, his wife and their friend Valerie could all end up there. Think of the money that could be made on that level of pay to play. They would be Sorosillioners in no time.

And name a dept. or branch in our Gov. that would oppose Hillary on anything she plans to do. Who stopped Obama? He was so arrogant that he said he didn't have the right to do X, then did it, and then laughs and golfs..

You mean other than he's not even a lawyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back