When Clinton wins, she might choose Obama for the Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Obama wants it, he could very easily be confirmed
You're dreaming...he could never get confirmed...Even with a democrat led congress. His popularity is only at 50% half the nation dislikes him and does not trust him. Not even a democrat wants to defend their vote to sit Obama on the bench. Just will not happen...plus remember the Clinton's hate the Obama's.

You're dreaming.

Obama chose her for Secretary of State when he didn't have to .. AND, it makes a lot of sense for her politically.

So you care about politics and not what's best for the country? Your words.

Obama for the Supreme Court - The Boston Globe

I didn't vote for him, but he might make a better Supreme Court Justice then he was a president .. and when Clinton wins, if democrats win the Senate, she may well choose him.

There is logic and precedent behind the thought.

I nearly fainted and fell over.

Did not think a post here could have that affect.
Wow you are fragile. This ought to really shock you: The senate would not be able to name one reason to block his confirmation.

You mean other than he's not even a lawyer?

Again, that's not a reason. You do NOT have to be a lawyer to be named a Justice.

Educate yourself.

You don't have to be a politician to be president either, but some degree of experience is desirable. That's something the dear leader lacks, along with a demonstrated disregard for the Constitution itself.

You do NOT have to be a lawyer to be named a Justice.

BINGO!!! .. and absolutely correct.

I think you are onto something there.

Since it has already been proven you do not have to have a conscience to elect that lying phony a second time.
Obama for the Supreme Court - The Boston Globe

I didn't vote for him, but he might make a better Supreme Court Justice then he was a president .. and when Clinton wins, if democrats win the Senate, she may well choose him.

There is logic and precedent behind the thought.

Wow you are fragile. This ought to really shock you: The senate would not be able to name one reason to block his confirmation.

Again, that's not a reason. You do NOT have to be a lawyer to be named a Justice.

Educate yourself.

You don't have to be a politician to be president either, but some degree of experience is desirable. That's something the dear leader lacks, along with a demonstrated disregard for the Constitution itself.

:lol: DONALD TRUMP .. a celebrity, not a politician running for the Leader of the Free World.

After Trump, all standards have been erased.

Since it has already been proven you do not have to have a conscience to elect that lying phony a second time.

Educate yourself.

:lol: DONALD TRUMP .. a celebrity, not a politician running for the Leader of the Free World.

I resent this nation voting for that criminal Hildebeest just because she is a woman. She is a pox on this nation.

Just as I resent people having voted for Obama just because he is black. Insanity. Especially for a second time after we all could see what a liar, coward and phony he was.

Trump does not excite people to vote for him for many reasons. But the alternative is so nauseatingly bad and criminal, Trump is the only alternative.

Obama could never get confirmed by congress.... keep dreaming.
Having already occupied the presidency there is no reason not to confirm him. Simple partisan objections do not count, you have to show a clear reason, either through history, temperament, or qualifications why he should not be confirmed. It's why congress refused to have confirmation hearings for all those judges, they had no valid reason not to confirm them.

You're dreaming...he could never get confirmed...Even with a democrat led congress. His popularity is only at 50% half the nation dislikes him and does not trust him. Not even a democrat wants to defend their vote to sit Obama on the bench. Just will not happen...plus remember the Clinton's hate the Obama's.

You're dreaming.

Obama chose her for Secretary of State when he didn't have to .. AND, it makes a lot of sense for her politically.

You can choose whomever you want for the supreme court but the person you choose needs to be confirmed...Obama and his beliefs are too well known for him to get through a confirmation. Remember he has tried numerous times to go around the constitution; no republican member of congress and most democrats would never vote to confirm him.

Educate yourself.

After Obama, the only thing a black needs to run on is skin color. It was the only thing many used to consider him "qualified".

You're dreaming.

Yeah, he put her in a position where she couldn't bash him his entire first term and challenge him when he ran for his second, it was a purely self serving more.

Having already occupied the presidency there is no reason not to confirm him. Simple partisan objections do not count, you have to show a clear reason, either through history, temperament, or qualifications why he should not be confirmed. It's why congress refused to have confirmation hearings for all those judges, they had no valid reason not to confirm them.

So being President makes on qualified to be on the Supreme Court? If a Republican were to nominate George Bush, you'd support his confirmation?

Educate yourself.

I resent this nation voting for that criminal Hildebeest just because she is a woman. She is a pox on this nation.

Just as I resent people having voted for Obama just because he is black. Insanity. Especially for a second time after we all could see what a liar, coward and phony he was.

Trump does not excite people to vote for him for many reasons. But the alternative is so nauseatingly bad and criminal, Trump is the only alternative.

:0) Then you go with that. Don't concern yourself with the reality that Trump doesn't want to be president.

Trump isn't an alternative .. he's a plant.

After Clinton wins in a landslide .. just relax and enjoy life knowing that national politics are out of your hands.

Having already occupied the presidency there is no reason not to confirm him
You don't get it...that is the reason he could not get confirmed. If a former president could get confirmed the court would consist of Clinton, Carter, and both Bush's,. It's not possible to get everyone to vote for someone with 50% negatives.

You don't get it...that is the reason he could not get confirmed. If a former president could get confirmed the court would consist of Clinton, Carter, and both Bush's,. It's not possible to get everyone to vote for someone with 50% negatives.

Most Presidents probaby just want to get out of public life after their terms are up.

You're dreaming.

Yeah, he put her in a position where she couldn't bash him his entire first term and challenge him when he ran for his second, it was a purely self serving more.

I'm not sure you understand the nature of politics.

"Like" has nothing to do with it. 'Purpose' has everything to do with it.

The Obama / Clinton relationship has been purposeful. It doesn't matter whether they like each other or not.

Most Presidents probaby just want to get out of public life after their terms are up.

True .. but Obama isn't 'most' presidents.

He still may have something to prove to himself .. and his place in Black history.

So being President makes on qualified to be on the Supreme Court? If a Republican were to nominate George Bush, you'd support his confirmation?
Hell no but even he is qualified to be a Supreme court justice since there are no requirements, who the hell would nominate him?

No ....sitting on the supreme court is the best job in the nation. Believe me if former congressmen and senators and presidents could easily get confirmed the court would be full of them. We all know them too well.

After Clinton wins in a landslide .. just relax and enjoy life knowing that national politics are out of your hands.
I am afraid you are right on who will win.

But then you want me to relax and "enjoy life?" You mean like I have "enjoyed" watching Obama, the liberal judges and secular humanists destroy this nation's soul, will and reputation the last eight years??

It is people and voters like you who are so clueless or indifferent that the devil roams free. IMO

Educate yourself.

Poor pathetic little man, I guess you forget the founders wanted the government to be staffed by citizens, not a permanent political class. They knew how easily politicians could be corrupted, Trump is the only one who ran whos life wouldn't be improved by his election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back