When Clinton wins, she might choose Obama for the Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude .. you suggest that Trump should be the president. You mean there are no bells going off in your head right now?You're a republican .. a member of an all white party in the year 2016.

No bells? Are your eyes open? Trump is doing more to expose and destroy the Republican Party than any democrat could ever accomplish by themselves. We seriously disagree with your conclusions my friend.

Dude, I do not care if Trump destroys the Republican party.

Dude, I am convinced Obama, the liberal mindset, the liberal media, hollywood, the godless among us, have destroyed this nation already.

I am in survival and pray for deliverance mode.
Paranoia will destroy ya. The nation is fine, it's just the day is finally here when the white protestant male only owns/controls most things rather than everything.

Well if South Africa is any indicator, you and your secular humanists will complete the final destruction of this nation, too.

You're dreaming.

Obama chose her for Secretary of State when he didn't have to .. AND, it makes a lot of sense for her politically.

Yeah, he put her in a position where she couldn't bash him his entire first term and challenge him when he ran for his second, it was a purely self serving more.

I'm not sure you understand the nature of politics.

"Like" has nothing to do with it. 'Purpose' has everything to do with it.

The Obama / Clinton relationship has been purposeful. It doesn't matter whether they like each other or not.

Feel free to point where I said he liked her, her being in his administration was self serving as I sated, with him everything is a political calculation. As in keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

My bad .. you didn't say 'liked' .. but what you did say surely was never a consideration. Hillary was not going to bash Obama throughout his term knowing that she would need him and his voters after he left office. That was never going to happen.

OK, I guess your crystal ball told you that.

The nature of politics SHOULD have told you that.

That was never going to happen. Clinton needs energized black voters to win. You think that was going to happen if she spent his terms in office bashing him?

Dude .. you suggest that Trump should be the president. You mean there are no bells going off in your head right now?You're a republican .. a member of an all white party in the year 2016.

No bells? Are your eyes open? Trump is doing more to expose and destroy the Republican Party than any democrat could ever accomplish by themselves. We seriously disagree with your conclusions my friend.

Dude, I do not care if Trump destroys the Republican party.

Dude, I am convinced Obama, the liberal mindset, the liberal media, hollywood, the godless among us, have destroyed this nation already.

I am in survival and pray for deliverance mode.
Paranoia will destroy ya. The nation is fine, it's just the day is finally here when the white protestant male only owns/controls most things rather than everything.

Well if South Africa is any indicator, you and your secular humanists will complete the final destruction of this nation, too.

Then book a flight to Valhalla.

I don't care what your opinion of this nation is.

Now I get it...Wingnuts think that liberals are as stupid and partisan as they are!

No. Clinton will not be nominating Obama to the SC. Anyone who Clinton nominates will be an experienced judge.

I disagree. The politics of it are perfect .. and democrats aren't saints above politics.

It was GWB that was noted for appointing unqualified political loyalists, not mention the idiot he supported as President in Iraq.

Appointing unqualified political loyalists is typical of wingnuts and other idiots. Liberals put qualifications above political concerns. Sure, once someone has passed the bar for qualifications, they may consider their politics, but qualifications come first.

You do not care about a lot of things besides my opinion.
That is why so many of us are so despondent. We have been taken over by a nation of fools --- and secular liberalism and the media are their guides.

Now I get it...Wingnuts think that liberals are as stupid and partisan as they are!

No. Clinton will not be nominating Obama to the SC. Anyone who Clinton nominates will be an experienced judge.

I disagree. The politics of it are perfect .. and democrats aren't saints above politics.

It was GWB that was noted for appointing unqualified political loyalists, not mention the idiot he supported as President in Iraq.

Appointing unqualified political loyalists is typical of wingnuts and other idiots. Liberals put qualifications above political concerns. Sure, once someone has passed the bar for qualifications, they may consider their politics, but qualifications come first.

I respect your thoughts good brother .. I simply disagree.

Was Hillary Clinton the best qualified to be Secretary of State?

I don't think so .. not that I disagree with the appointment .. but best qualified?

Again, the politics of it would be fascinating and beneficial to democrats everywhere.

That is why so many of us are so despondent. We have been taken over by a nation of fools --- and secular liberalism and the media are their guides.

Wait?

This is comedy, right?

FOOLS are people who support a reality show host for president .. while never knowing that his mission was to get the opposition elected.

:0) Now that's a fool.

If you're despondent .. go stand in a mirror and look at the cause of it.

Yeah, he put her in a position where she couldn't bash him his entire first term and challenge him when he ran for his second, it was a purely self serving more.

The Obama / Clinton relationship has been purposeful. It doesn't matter whether they like each other or not.

Feel free to point where I said he liked her, her being in his administration was self serving as I sated, with him everything is a political calculation. As in keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

My bad .. you didn't say 'liked' .. but what you did say surely was never a consideration. Hillary was not going to bash Obama throughout his term knowing that she would need him and his voters after he left office. That was never going to happen.

That was never going to happen. Clinton needs energized black voters to win. You think that was going to happen if she spent his terms in office bashing him?

Yeah, let her run on the economics of blacks and how your dear leaders administration has left them in the dust. 58% more blacks on food stamps, higher unemployment, the loss of median income and lower home ownership. I'm sure blacks will jump all over themselves to support more of the same. More pie in the sky promises and commiecrat propaganda, just what blacks need to get ahead. LMAO And you're one of her best propagandist, good job! You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself.

Yeah, let her run on the economics of blacks and how your dear leaders administration has left them in the dust. 58% more blacks on food stamps, higher unemployment, the loss of median income and lower home ownership. I'm sure blacks will jump all over themselves to support more of the same. More pie in the sky promises and commiecrat propaganda, just what blacks need to get ahead. LMAO And you're one of her best propagandist, good job! You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself.

:lol: Sure ..

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!
It's Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp 'Moochers' in the Country!

I'm real comfortable with you thinking we're all on welfare looking for handouts. :0)

2016 Nielsen Report: Black Buying Power Has Reached Tipping Point, But How Will Black America Leverage it to Create Wealth?

A new report from Nielsen, “The Increasingly Affluent, Educated and Diverse,” explores the “untold story” of African-American consumers, particularly Black households earning $75,000 or more per year. According to the report, Black people in this segment are growing faster in size and influence than whites in all income groups above $60,000. And as African-American incomes increase, their spending surpasses that of the total population in areas such as insurance policies, pensions and retirement savings.

---

Further, there has been substantial education growth among Blacks, with high school graduation rates exceeding 70 percent, outpacing the growth for all students nationwide.

In addition, Blacks are making gains in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) careers, helping to fuel income gains. The largest increase for Black households was in the number of households making over $200,000, an increase of 138 percent compared to a total population increase of 74 percent.

rising-incomes-aa-300x281.jpg

2016 Nielsen Report: Black Buying Power Has Reached Tipping Point, But How Will Black America Leverage it to Create Wealth? - Atlanta Black Star

I'm good with whatever you think about us.

Obama is not qualified, the guy is basically a lazy retard.

Former professor of constitutional law at Harvard, Senator, President of the United States.

I'd say that he's most certainly qualified.

The fool was never a professor, he's not qualified to be a professor or even and associate professor. He was an instructor and his students rated his class pretty low as in he sucked even at that.
link?

www.illinformedidiotliberals.com

What do you prefer to secular liberalism? Theocracy? Oligarchy ? Fascism ? Some combination of all three? Spell it out.

Wait?

This is comedy, right?

FOOLS are people who support a reality show host for president .. while never knowing that his mission was to get the opposition elected.

Could be worse, they could support a "community organizer.." :eusa_whistle:

:0) Now that's a fool.

If you're despondent .. go stand in a mirror and look at the cause of it.

If you're dependent, go stare at your crack pipe and understand the cause of it. :thup;

Obama could never get confirmed by congress.... keep dreaming.
Having already occupied the presidency there is no reason not to confirm him. Simple partisan objections do not count, you have to show a clear reason, either through history, temperament, or qualifications why he should not be confirmed. It's why congress refused to have confirmation hearings for all those judges, they had no valid reason not to confirm them.

So being President makes on qualified to be on the Supreme Court? If a Republican were to nominate George Bush, you'd support his confirmation?
Hell no but even he is qualified to be a Supreme court justice since there are no requirements, who the hell would nominate him?

I'm aware of the what the 2 qualifications are for being on the Supreme Court. Nominated and confirmed. However, above you said, related to Obama, "having already occupied the presidency, there is no reason not to confirm him". That says you think because Obama is President, it automatically means he should be confirmed without question. When you oppose Bush being confirmed, you hypocritically contradict yourself because, unless you know something I don't know, both will have held the same office. If one, Obama, should be confirmed because he held it yet you oppose Bush, you do exactly what you say shouldn't be done and use partisan objections.

As far as your comment of "you have to show a clear reason, either through history, temperament, or qualifications why he should not be confirmed, show me in the Constitution where any Senator has to vote using any of those.

What do you prefer to secular liberalism? Theocracy? Oligarchy ? Fascism ? Some combination of all three? Spell it out.

Why do you prefer liberalism? Unwilling or unable to do for yourself?

Having already occupied the presidency there is no reason not to confirm him
You don't get it...that is the reason he could not get confirmed. If a former president could get confirmed the court would consist of Clinton, Carter, and both Bush's,. It's not possible to get everyone to vote for someone with 50% negatives.

Most Presidents probaby just want to get out of public life after their terms are up.

True .. but Obama isn't 'most' presidents.

He still may have something to prove to himself .. and his place in Black history.

The only thing he could prove by being on the SCOTUS is that he can be a fuck up in all three branches of government.

He isn't most Presidents. He is the only one where skin color was the number one motivating factor as to why he received a sizable number of vote.

Place in black history? Hate to break it to you but many unqualified blacks have been in government jobs prior to him.

Obama is not qualified, the guy is basically a lazy retard.

Former professor of constitutional law at Harvard, Senator, President of the United States.

I'd say that he's most certainly qualified.
64 Constitutional violations and you think he was qualified for that job? Cute. Also consider he made those violations after swearing to uphold the Constitution. Liars aren't qualified for any public office.

I hope not. I hope she renominates Garland.
Unless Hillary also captures the Senate with her coattails, nobody that she nominates will be confirmed by McConnell -- probably not for 4 years.

The Senate's job is to make sure no more communists get onto the High Court.

Go for it. Two more years of obstructionism will lead to a super majority for the Dems in the Senate and a takeover of the House and many State Houses as well.

Strange that when Republicans try to prevent what they consider nonsense from being put in place, Democrats call it obstruction. However, when Democrats try to prevent what they consider nonsense from being put in place they call it looking out for the country and the people.

Republicans took obstructionism to another level altogether since day one of President Obama terms.

They just have nonsense on another level altogether that had to be dealt with. It's a matter of perspective.

Having already occupied the presidency there is no reason not to confirm him
You don't get it...that is the reason he could not get confirmed. If a former president could get confirmed the court would consist of Clinton, Carter, and both Bush's,. It's not possible to get everyone to vote for someone with 50% negatives.

Most Presidents probaby just want to get out of public life after their terms are up.

True .. but Obama isn't 'most' presidents.

He still may have something to prove to himself .. and his place in Black history.

The only thing he could prove by being on the SCOTUS is that he can be a fuck up in all three branches of government.

He isn't most Presidents. He is the only one where skin color was the number one motivating factor as to why he received a sizable number of vote.

Place in black history? Hate to break it to you but many unqualified blacks have been in government jobs prior to him.
You mean against him. Obama's election proved how racist right wingers really are. He was elected with a huge margin and even before he was sworn in, Republicans were plotting to bring him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back