When Clinton wins, she might choose Obama for the Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

How else do you think she BOUGHT his protection from the FBI e-mail investigation and refused to allow the investigation into the Clinton Foundation.....?!

:p

Sorry, I don't exist in the republican world of bizzarro imagination.

You exist on the Democrat plantation as the typical house negro.
What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

Congressman Lynn Westmoreland Calls Barack Obama "Uppity"

How Republicans see Obama.

Except he's not black, so this 'argument' is pointless.

Uhh .. he's definitely Black. You wouldn't know his mother is white unless he told you.

When you mix black and white parents, the child comes out black.

Oh Lawd .. how does that happen?

Start from here .. you're genetically African .. yes, you. Sex with someone black .. bingo .. black child. :0)

Hope that helps.

Obama is not qualified, the guy is basically a lazy retard.

Former professor of constitutional law at Harvard, Senator, President of the United States.

I'd say that he's most certainly qualified.
He has never been a judge at any level. I know that doesn't disqualify him, but there are much better choices available.

Better from who's perspective.

I can't believe I'm defending Obama. :0(

‘Justice Obama’ – Why President Hillary Could Nominate the Former President to the Supreme Court
excerpt

"... on July 30, The Hill reported that Clinton’s SCOTUS “short list” had emerged. It was no surprise that Obama’s name did not appear, but here are some reasons why President Obama might find the high court an enticing place to spend a decade or two of his post-presidency.

A seat on the Supreme Court would enhance Obama’s overall legacy — the building and perception of which he is keenly aware. Recent accolades for post-presidential activity (especially among the last two Democratic presidents Carter and Clinton) has greatly contributed to their legacies, increasing the pressure for future former presidents to continue to “make a difference.”

Moreover, “Justice Obama” could further influence issues that impacted his presidency when hot-button cases involving Obamacare, gun control, immigration, and executive overreach come before the Supreme Court. Justice Obama would not be forced to recuse himself because with very few exceptions (like having a financial investment in a company that is before the court) justices make their own decisions of when to recuse themselves.

Another positive factor that could sway Obama’s decision to accept a Supreme Court nomination is that a seat on the high court is a prestigious, cushy job allowing him plenty of time to play golf, write, speak, and travel on someone else’s credit card.

A Washington Post expose that ran on February 19, the day before Scalia’s funeral, revealed the justices’ lavish lifestyle with a headline that read: “ ‘Supreme Court justices are rock stars.’ Who pays when the justices travel around the world?”
'Justice Obama' – Why President Hillary Could Nominate the Former President to the Supreme Court - Breitbart

Former professor of constitutional law at Harvard, Senator, President of the United States.

64 Constitutional violations and you think he was qualified for that job? Cute. Also consider he made those violations after swearing to uphold the Constitution. Liars aren't qualified for any public office.

Yeah, I know .. and he doesn't have a birth certificate either. :lol:
I don't care where he was born, as long as he is qualified for the job, and performs his duties in accordance with the rules and regulations set for the position. He has fulfilled neither. That's the point I'm making.

How else do you think she BOUGHT his protection from the FBI e-mail investigation and refused to allow the investigation into the Clinton Foundation.....?!

:p

Uhh .. he's definitely Black. You wouldn't know his mother is white unless he told you.

Start from here .. you're genetically African .. yes, you. Sex with someone black .. bingo .. black child. :0)

Hope that helps.

He's defined as biracial because he has a white and a black parent. There's really nothing you can do to debate that.

64 Constitutional violations and you think he was qualified for that job? Cute. Also consider he made those violations after swearing to uphold the Constitution. Liars aren't qualified for any public office.

Yeah, I know .. and he doesn't have a birth certificate either. :lol:
I don't care where he was born, as long as he is qualified for the job, and performs his duties in accordance with the rules and regulations set for the position. He has fulfilled neither. That's the point I'm making.

I appreciate that.

Thank you.

Nah, she'll be wanting her legacy in history books to not look like a failure. Nominating Obama for the Supreme Court would be like tapping the bat boy at a major league game to be the star pitcher the next year. Obama's lighting up the Whitehouse with rainbow colors the same day as Obergefell means he CLEARLY does not understand how at least the appearance of separation of powers is vital to the Union.

He's already failed. He would never be nominated but this is a Trump/GOP scare tactic thread anyway. Like, duh.

Hope that helps.

He's defined as biracial because he has a white and a black parent. There's really nothing you can do to debate that.

Doesn't really matter how he's defined, he's black by all social measures. If you saw him walking down the street, you would see him as a black man. You wouldn't know his mother is white.

That's my point.

Nah, she'll be wanting her legacy in history books to not look like a failure. Nominating Obama for the Supreme Court would be like tapping the bat boy at a major league game to be the star pitcher the next year. Obama's lighting up the Whitehouse with rainbow colors the same day as Obergefell means he CLEARLY does not understand how at least the appearance of separation of powers is vital to the Union.

He's already failed. He would never be nominated but this is a Trump/GOP scare tactic thread anyway. Like, duh.

What she wants is to be re-elected after 2016.

Start from there.

Hope that helps.

Doesn't really matter how he's defined, he's black by all social measures. If you saw him walking down the street, you would see him as a black man. You wouldn't know his mother is white.

That's my point.

But everyone knows that his mother is white, it's on his wiki page. He's biracial, he's defined as biracial, every informed person knows he's biracial.

What do you prefer to secular liberalism? Theocracy? Oligarchy ? Fascism ? Some combination of all three? Spell it out.

Certainly not the Marxist dictatorship you promote.
I promote a Marxist dictatorship? Liberals promote a Marxist dictatorship? That is fucking stupid. As stupid as stupid gets! Do you actually understand what a Marxist dictatorship is?

[

Why do you prefer liberalism? Unwilling or unable to do for yourself?

"Liberalism" is what Jefferson, Mason, Paine, et al. promoted. What Progressive promotes is Totalitarian Marxism. It has nothing to do with "liberalism."

The first attribute of liberalism is "laissez faire," or "hands off." Anyone claiming to support liberalism who does not promote Laissez Faire economics is a liar. Anyone claiming to be a liberal who does not support laissez faire in regard to religion is a liar.

The American left have nothing in common with liberalism, they are Marxists. They seek a centrally controlled economy with strict social and political regimentation. democrats bristle when you point out that they are authoritarian, but they are. The seek to strictly regulate speech and thought. Conformity is paramount in all things.
What the fuck!!? You are making even less sense than before and contradicting yourself as well. First you say: The first attribute of liberalism is "laissez faire," or "hands off."

Then you say: They seek a centrally controlled economy with strict social and political regimentation. democrats bristle when you point out that they are authoritarian, but they are.

So which is it? Obviously you don't know what the fuck you're taking about. Liberals wand sensible regulations and controls on the inherent excesses and abuses of capitalism while supporting the free market economy . Do you have a problem with that or are you just so ignorant and brain washed that you don't believe or understand that?

Hope that helps.

That's my point.

But everyone knows that his mother is white, it's on his wiki page. He's biracial, he's defined as biracial, every informed person knows he's biracial.

So what! Christ!! It doesn't get any more stupid than this. Who give a fuck!

Hope that helps.

That's my point.

Next time, do me a favor and do not ask me any questions. You smart people are too busy.

Hope that helps.

That's my point.
The Liberals, apparently. I personally don't care what someone's skin color is, until the Liberals use it as an excuse to deflect criticism and pretend everyone who doesn't like the person is 'racist'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back