When covid19 cases surge

You didn't post a video with positive and hopeful information did you? Youtube deletes those...
As long as it's a "conspiracy theory", they generally leave it up, but they'll often slow the algorithms so that very few ever see them. It's sort of back-door censorship....
totalitarianism, but not too obvious as to set off too many alarms.

Should we all be able to sue the governors and other politicians who opened up too early?

What about the "protestors" who pressured them to do so?

There are clear guidelines for reopening that are being ignored.

Can we sue the tRump *administration* for not enforcing them?

How about for their generally inept response and attempts to dodge responsibility for it?
Is someone forcing you to go out and get infected?

Do you get to sue someone when you get the flu?

Should we all be able to sue the governors and other politicians who opened up too early?

How about for their generally inept response and attempts to dodge responsibility for it?
They are not going to surge during summer...sorry if that boils your TDS but the virus can't surge in dry hot weather....

Really?

Then explain the surges in Texas, California, New Mexico and all of the southern states.

The idea that it will go away in dry hot weather is just a wish. There is absolutely no proof or evidence that will happen.

The southern part of our nation has winter temperatures that we in the north have in the summer. The virus is surging in the south no matter if you want to believe that or not.

Then there's Australia. If your theory is correct why is the virus in Australia?

It's stupid to say absolutes when there is absolutely no evidence to back it up and evidence that does exist says the exact opposite.

Yea, he's off on the dry weather which most if not all viruses flourish, the heat no one knows.

You cough in dry weather it continues to travel in the lighter air, you cough in humid weather the wetness of the droplets falls to the ground preventing spread.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at what's happening to see that dry hot weather isn't going to stop this virus.

The southern part of our nation proves that.

I can't believe how down right stupid these people are.

They are not going to surge during summer...sorry if that boils your TDS but the virus can't surge in dry hot weather....

Really?

Then explain the surges in Texas, California, New Mexico and all of the southern states.

The idea that it will go away in dry hot weather is just a wish. There is absolutely no proof or evidence that will happen.

The southern part of our nation has winter temperatures that we in the north have in the summer. The virus is surging in the south no matter if you want to believe that or not.

Then there's Australia. If your theory is correct why is the virus in Australia?

It's stupid to say absolutes when there is absolutely no evidence to back it up and evidence that does exist says the exact opposite.

Yea, he's off on the dry weather which most if not all viruses flourish, the heat no one knows.

You cough in dry weather it continues to travel in the lighter air, you cough in humid weather the wetness of the droplets falls to the ground preventing spread.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at what's happening to see that dry hot weather isn't going to stop this virus.

The southern part of our nation proves that.

I can't believe how down right stupid these people are.
We aren't even in the hottest months yet....why are you hoping for the worst?.....

:laughing0301: that is absolutely ridiculous....12 inches away from your face in hot dry weather weakens and kills the virus.....your body temp is warmer in hot weather which can also make infection less likely....

These idiots think that covid clouds are flying around infecting at will. Im never seen such a terrified group of wimps.
These idiots think that covid clouds are flying around infecting at will. Im never seen such a terrified group of wimps.
No. We believe there are idiots like yourself moving around and infecting at will. Those too stupid to realize they're doing so.
The number of cases continue to grow.
I wonder why.
So you want everyone to hide in their cave until everyone starves or dies of old age. There is no way to completely stop this virus, my entire family had it and the symptoms are incredibly minor so grow up and stop panicking
DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

The dude is a coward
"DITTO" he queefs. lol.
Never heard term? Not part of your leftist lingo of white privilege and such?
sure i heard and read the "term". it is the mark of talk radio zombies.

:laughing0301: that is absolutely ridiculous....12 inches away from your face in hot dry weather weakens and kills the virus.....your body temp is warmer in hot weather which can also make infection less likely....

No. We believe there are idiots like yourself moving around and infecting at will. Those too stupid to realize they're doing so.
I wonder why.

Nope, you dont even understand that by wearing these masks everywhere that you are suppressing your own immune system. Talk about stupid. You need to educate yourself. Your ignorance is the problem.
Wearing a mask does not supress anything other than the liklihood of infecting others, dope.

Oklahoma Mayor Forced To Revise Mask Mandate After Rash Of Violent Threats

A proclamation went into effect in Stillwater, Oklahoma on Friday requiring that patrons of newly reopened stores and restaurants don masks while inside. Just hours later, Mayor Will Joyce was forced to revise the order amid a ferocious backlash.

“In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse,” said City Manager Norman McNickle in a statement. “In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19.”
How dare the voters tell a politician to fuck off. Right comrad?
How hard is it, to wear a mask, for your fellow Americans? Seriously?

I don't understand why you are willing to kill off someone else's sister with asthma, or someone else's parents or grandparents that are old?
What the hell are you dragging your asthmatic sister all over town? You dragging your grandparents to the damn mall or what?

They have underlying health issues. I don’t. It’s not my job or concern to keep them healthy. That’s your job.
80 million Americans are in the high risk category, around 60 million seniors over 65 yrs old and another 20 million at minimum, that are younger, with a higher risk condition....

It's more beneficial to our economy, if those 80 million adults are contributing to our economy by their out and about spending, or by their labor, and isolate those that are sick, while they are infected or infectious. A lot fewer infectious than the high risk group.

I agree with you here. You're right on.
But here is the catch, the States have to have bountiful amounts of testing... enough to continually random test communities, and hotspots..... our problem with this virus daemon, is half or more infectious carriers, are asymptomatic, and simply do not know they are sick.... random testing of 2 to 10% of the population is needed..... to catch enough of the infectious to isolate, and tracing 10 minutes or longer, face to face contacts of theirs, to isolate them....

So please support all the people that want a lot of testing kits and materials to run the tests....

We are almost up to speed on the tests, testing, materials and processing....but not quite there yet.

Supporting this, does not mean you are against the President.... it simply means you want the economy running again, and closer to full capacity than it would be, without the testing, contact tracing testing, and isolation of them....

In the long run, Trump will be happy, with the results.
How are you going to random test 10% of the population? Send the cops out to round up people?
everyone is jumping at the bit for a test, to see if they have it or have had it..... likely everyone wants to take a test and 2% to 10% won't be enough, just be the tip of the ice berg on who would want one.....

I know that won't be a problem.....
The government will never allow everyone to be tested or will find a way to make fake test because the truth will expose this farce
Nope! Trump does not want t it, because it exposes his lies and downplaying the numbers....

Why do you think his team failed miserably on tests, and why he didn't use his defense production act, to acquire the testing g supplies and tests.....? You got it backwards!!!
Seems logical your failure is assuming that what we have been told is reasonably correct and it clearly is not. There is clearly more than one virus or virus strain loose here. I surmise that one or more strains are about as dangerous as the strain if coronavirus that causes the common cold and one or more strains or another virus completely is 100 percent fatal.

So without knowing the truth that we as the public are never told we can not judge
Lol, my bad.

It's a CONSPIRACY!!!
Actually if the Government told the public the truth that itself would be a conspiracy itself since it has never happened. But you know better because you believe everything you hear on TV

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wanna hear a real conspiracy theory? Well here it is, the chinese shut down America with a bat virus
View attachment 332945
Again you are arguing that everything that you hear on TV is real.

Can you prove that

Has it ever happened

LOL u mock yourself not me you NSA pig
View attachment 332956
Tell us more about how you believe that everything on TV is real

img_0650.gif
You're the one who said that kiddo, not me.
Again tell us that everything that you are hearing on TV is real as I find it rather comical.

Yawn I still have not worn a mask once, going cycling thru several towns without a mask soon

You sit there in your mask and social distance from the family you do not have

It was never possible that a lockdown could reduce the number of cases.
Except it did just that in South Korea and other places
We don’t know that. LOL
Lets wait 90 days and see and SK’s lockdown was nothing like our soft lockdown. Don’t be so obtuse, Herr Lesh.
In 90 more days mothers with kids will be killing cops and feeding the cops body to their kids

Seriously

:cuckoo:

I wonder why.
So you want everyone to hide in their cave until everyone starves or dies of old age. There is no way to completely stop this virus, my entire family had it and the symptoms are incredibly minor so grow up and stop panicking

Of course not. I want states to be smart and responsible. Almost none of them are even trying to follow the established guidelines or testing. How does any employer even know if their employees are contagious? This is willful ignorance and it will end badly.
Covid 19 is less dangerous per capita than the common cold. How? because it is much more infectious and 1 to 2 hundred million Americans already had it and the death rate as such is much less than the flu

My entire family had this, we are all still here
Covid 19 is less dangerous per capita than the common cold.
Yes .....as evidenced by the 73k deaths in two months.:cuckoo:
Like I said. Too dumb to even understand you are.
There were not 73000 deaths as the 1700 people that die everyday from tobacco issues disappeared and were counted as covid deaths, furthermore 80,000 people died in 2018 from the flu which was considered normal
There are more than 73k deaths from covid. Your inability to accept that fact is evidence of cognative disability.

A proclamation went into effect in Stillwater, Oklahoma on Friday requiring that patrons of newly reopened stores and restaurants don masks while inside. Just hours later, Mayor Will Joyce was forced to revise the order amid a ferocious backlash.

“In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse,” said City Manager Norman McNickle in a statement. “In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19.”

I don't understand why you are willing to kill off someone else's sister with asthma, or someone else's parents or grandparents that are old?
What the hell are you dragging your asthmatic sister all over town? You dragging your grandparents to the damn mall or what?

They have underlying health issues. I don’t. It’s not my job or concern to keep them healthy. That’s your job.
80 million Americans are in the high risk category, around 60 million seniors over 65 yrs old and another 20 million at minimum, that are younger, with a higher risk condition....

It's more beneficial to our economy, if those 80 million adults are contributing to our economy by their out and about spending, or by their labor, and isolate those that are sick, while they are infected or infectious. A lot fewer infectious than the high risk group.

But here is the catch, the States have to have bountiful amounts of testing... enough to continually random test communities, and hotspots..... our problem with this virus daemon, is half or more infectious carriers, are asymptomatic, and simply do not know they are sick.... random testing of 2 to 10% of the population is needed..... to catch enough of the infectious to isolate, and tracing 10 minutes or longer, face to face contacts of theirs, to isolate them....

So please support all the people that want a lot of testing kits and materials to run the tests....

We are almost up to speed on the tests, testing, materials and processing....but not quite there yet.

Supporting this, does not mean you are against the President.... it simply means you want the economy running again, and closer to full capacity than it would be, without the testing, contact tracing testing, and isolation of them....

How are you going to random test 10% of the population? Send the cops out to round up people?
everyone is jumping at the bit for a test, to see if they have it or have had it..... likely everyone wants to take a test and 2% to 10% won't be enough, just be the tip of the ice berg on who would want one.....

The government will never allow everyone to be tested or will find a way to make fake test because the truth will expose this farce
Nope! Trump does not want t it, because it exposes his lies and downplaying the numbers....

Why do you think his team failed miserably on tests, and why he didn't use his defense production act, to acquire the testing g supplies and tests.....? You got it backwards!!!
Seems logical your failure is assuming that what we have been told is reasonably correct and it clearly is not. There is clearly more than one virus or virus strain loose here. I surmise that one or more strains are about as dangerous as the strain of coronavirus that causes the common cold and one or more strains or another virus completely is 100 percent fatal.

So without knowing the truth that we as the public are never told we can not judge
Heck no! I don't think the numbers are accurate, it's all best guessing, without enough testing.....

We need REAL numbers, real statistics to make our best decisions on this virus, and for better guessing on the next virus to show up.

We now know, the virus has likely been here since late Nov/Dec 2019..... So it has had 3 more months to spread..... likely not as infectious or deadly on the first round of infections... though certainly there are more covid deaths that have taken place e during those months that add to our death counts....

The mutation covid showing up on the east coast later seems to be killing more people...?
It would all be about the numbers if covid-19 was the only disease that we are facing. The doctors are describing different things so perhaps they are not seeing the second fatal disease at all because they are also believing the CDC. You are falling into the trap that everything or even most of what you are seeing and hearing is real.

It isn't, it never was what we are told, and I mean not once in history
Hey!

That's a whole new conspiracy theory!

You get a gold star!
[

View attachment 332988
That is also what the FBI thought................

CIAO

Most states in these cases you are not allowed to sue the state.

Protesters? Get serious. The group that stormed the Michigan legislative building, do you seriously believe they changed the mind of the Michigan governor? Laughable.

It seems the states are opening up and are allowed to do so. So what "clear guidelines" are being ignored?

Sue Trump for not enforcing what? States opening up?

The last sentence makes no sense. Who is "their".

The trump guidelines say a state needs to have 14 days of decreased virus infections.

Most states don't have a decrease in people being infected with the virus.

No state has 14 consecutive days of decrease in the virus.

Remember when Trump said it was up to him? Remember how upset people like you got? But now you want governors to follow Trump's guidelines..
When Trump said that he knew it was up to the governors. Trump trolled them magnificently as now all the pain is on them

Seems logical your failure is assuming that what we have been told is reasonably correct and it clearly is not. There is clearly more than one virus or virus strain loose here. I surmise that one or more strains are about as dangerous as the strain of coronavirus that causes the common cold and one or more strains or another virus completely is 100 percent fatal.

Heck no! I don't think the numbers are accurate, it's all best guessing, without enough testing.....

We need REAL numbers, real statistics to make our best decisions on this virus, and for better guessing on the next virus to show up.

We now know, the virus has likely been here since late Nov/Dec 2019..... So it has had 3 more months to spread..... likely not as infectious or deadly on the first round of infections... though certainly there are more covid deaths that have taken place e during those months that add to our death counts....

The mutation covid showing up on the east coast later seems to be killing more people...?
It would all be about the numbers if covid-19 was the only disease that we are facing. The doctors are describing different things so perhaps they are not seeing the second fatal disease at all because they are also believing the CDC. You are falling into the trap that everything or even most of what you are seeing and hearing is real.

It isn't, it never was what we are told, and I mean not once in history
I don't live in that world of paranoia... I tried for a while... but it just wasn't for me!!! ;)
Then you live in a world where you believe everything that you see on TV is real

And you have no escape until you wake up
Taken with the conspiracy theories you've been spouting you may have just crashed the irony market.
Hey how about this conspiracy theory.

The chinese took a virus out of a bat, fed it to monkeys and it escaped the lab and it infected the entire world and shut down the American economy, during a trade war..........................

Now that's a conspiracy theory kiddo

Could that happen

The only surge that need be feared is the 1.7 % of all currently active cases that are identified as serious to critical. That’s where the hospitalizations snd deaths come from . The rest of the positive 98.3% aren’t crippled by it but Are crippled by the lockdown.
Never have so few gotten so many to give up so much.
So nice, so right, it need said twice

When posting a video, you should include some commentary about the point the video is making as an enticement to get us to watch it... I don't open videos just because someone posted one. I know I waste valuable time here but my time still has some value.

I could care less what you do or do not do.

Seems logical your failure is assuming that what we have been told is reasonably correct and it clearly is not. There is clearly more than one virus or virus strain loose here. I surmise that one or more strains are about as dangerous as the strain if coronavirus that causes the common cold and one or more strains or another virus completely is 100 percent fatal.

Lol, my bad.

It's a CONSPIRACY!!!
Actually if the Government told the public the truth that itself would be a conspiracy itself since it has never happened. But you know better because you believe everything you hear on TV

Wanna hear a real conspiracy theory? Well here it is, the chinese shut down America with a bat virus

The whole world is shut down. Are they in on the conspiracy as well, idiot?

:cuckoo:

I wonder why.

Of course not. I want states to be smart and responsible. Almost none of them are even trying to follow the established guidelines or testing. How does any employer even know if their employees are contagious? This is willful ignorance and it will end badly.
Covid 19 is less dangerous per capita than the common cold. How? because it is much more infectious and 1 to 2 hundred million Americans already had it and the death rate as such is much less than the flu

My entire family had this, we are all still here
Covid 19 is less dangerous per capita than the common cold.
Yes .....as evidenced by the 73k deaths in two months.:cuckoo:
Like I said. Too dumb to even understand you are.
There were not 73000 deaths as the 1700 people that die everyday from tobacco issues disappeared and were counted as covid deaths, furthermore 80,000 people died in 2018 from the flu which was considered normal
There are more than 73k deaths from covid. Your inability to accept that fact is evidence of cognative disability.
Actually there are 80,000 deaths from the flu in 2018 so you are the one who is not accepting reality.

Furthermore 7500 Americans die every day, sun or shine summer or winter so all is normal since no one can document that this number has risen

But but but you saw it on TV

Now grow up

Lol, my bad.

It's a CONSPIRACY!!!

View attachment 332945

Can you prove that

Has it ever happened

View attachment 332956

img_0650.gif
And you are a fan of what's it called? Chanel One? RT?
Ask the FBI about my channel
Is that the Thorazine channel?

Lol, my bad.

It's a CONSPIRACY!!!

The whole world is shut down. Are they in on the conspiracy as well, idiot?
The disease that the media is reporting is not the disease that is killing people, the doctors treating people who have the ability to think are confirming the conspiracy. See ventilators are killing the public because they are being misused as the disease is misdiagnosed since the real disease causing mortality is a manmade weapon released during an existing trade war to flatten the world and raise up china

I have doctors on my team, you have media liars and politicians

Lol, my bad.

It's a CONSPIRACY!!!

View attachment 332945

Can you prove that

Has it ever happened

View attachment 332956

img_0650.gif
And you are a fan of what's it called? Chanel One? RT?
Is that the Thorazine channel?
Ask the FBI.........................................

Forum List

Back