Zone1 When did America turn black?

So now you’re bigoted against elderly people, too?

i was just about to address both octogenarians telling them how impressed I am with their clarity of thought, ability to present an argument, observe the ridiculousness of the overrepresentation of blacks when they are a slim minority, and generally write in such a way that they could be mistaken for a 40-year-old
I'm not the bigot. You are. Your posts show it. An 82 year old white man whining about seeing blacks on TV commercials is bigotry.

Ninety percent (it seems) of tv advertising in directed at, or features, black people, with a smattering of other POC. What's going on?

I am So Done with any American 2000s pop culture nonsense

Apparently you are confused about this. Let me take a little bit of my valuable time to 'splain it to you.

There is nothing wrong with Negroes and other minorities being depicted in TV, ads and movie appropriate for their demographics. For instance, mostly as welfare queens, criminals and druggies with absentee fathers and weak families.

However, that is not what those sicko Limousine Liberals do in Hollywood. They pretend these groups are the same as Whites and that is being dishonest. White families don't have Negroes as their best friends and their children don't associate with Negroes anything like the dishonest presentations show.

It is Liberal brainwashing and it is despicable.

The only thing we ask is for Hollywood to be honest when it comes to demographics and they are not about to do it. Affirmative action and racial quota are just as despicable in entertainment as it is in employment.

Making Disney characters Black when they have been depicted for the last 80 years or so as White is simply disgusting. As the OP indicated having almost every damn TV commercial Black is disgusting. Having so many movies with the main character or main supporting being Black is disgusting.

Those Hollywood turkeys are sick in the mind. They are sick when it comes to their politics and they are sick with trying to ram wokeness down our throat.

I suspect this silly ass Disney idea to make Ariel Black will be just as much of a flop as other Disney failures lately.
TV news programming has also gone into the diversity shitter.

I used to love the national news shows. But most morning newscasts are now filled with blacks - anchors, reporters, and those interviewed. PBS has also gone to shit in the same ways. Not worth watching, imo.

Gail King, hair hat and all...I'll pass. Especially when I'm trying to eat breakfast. Lol.

And on PBS, most interviewees seem to be black "experts." Since everyone knows most blacks cannot even pass an SAT, or have the educational background to get into most good colleges (most have lowered, some even eliminates any entry requirements in order to get more blacks into their schools) -- how could ANYONE listening to such an "expert" being interviewed believe they know what they're talking about? How could anyone take them seriously.

Self-righteous scum are sure to hurl the predictable, tired old "racist" insults after reading these statements, but who cares. It seems natural that's viewers would prefer to watch people who look like themselves on the screen.

I'm not saying only whites should populate newscasts and shows and commercials. I AM saying that I believe the people on those shows should reflect the TRUE makeup of the American population. NOT try to copy some African shithole. Just be more honest in how we are presented.

Last edited:
TV news programming has also gone into the diversity shitter.

I used to love the national news shows. But most morning newscasts are now filled with blacks - anchors, reporters, and those interviewed. PBS has also gone to shit in the same ways. Not worth watching, imo.

Gail King, hair hat and all...I'll pass. Especially when I'm trying to eat breakfast. Lol.

And on PBS, most interviewees seem to be black "experts." Since everyone knows most blacks cannot even pass an SAT, or have the educational background to get into most good colleges (most have lowered, some even eliminates any entry requirements in order to get more blacks into their schools) -- how could ANYONE listening to such an "expert" being interviewed believe they know what they're talking about? How could anyone take them seriously.

Self-righteous scum are sure to hurl the predictable, tired old "racist" insults after reading these statements, but who cares. It seems natural that's viewers would prefer to watch people who look like themselves on the screen.

I'm not saying only whites should populate newscasts and shows and commercials. I AM saying that I believe the people on those shows should reflect the TRUE makeup of the American population. NOT try to copy some African shithole. Just be more honest in how we are presented.
Quit crying.

Your bigotry is apparent. Since everyone knows that SAT scores are lowered for white legacy students and whites can pay test takers for kids who would not qualify, why should we listen to white "experts" on any station?

White owned companies doing commercials thar reflect the Anerican population. Whites are in those commercials so stop crying. This never was a white country and it will not ever be one.
Not complaining, just observing.

I think they are just taking advantage of the rising income of blacks, and their propensity to spend.

Forum List

Back