When does Hillary's trial start?

So now the left strategy is to sentence 4 days before Republican Convention....To ensure he cant attend.....then to drag out appeals til after the election.....

Pure political BS that is normal in Third World Countries.

I hope that judge does 4 x 34 years on sentencing. The Karma of that later will be EPIC.

Last line fake news. First part correct. They tried to get on that and lost, so they made up this Stormy shit.

Tell the exact laws he cimmitted to allow a felony charge from a musdomeaner charge with expired statute of limitations?

Jesus Christ. I tell the truth and you declare it a lie.

Trump tried to affect the outcome of the election by using a catch and kill tactic to bury negative stories. To pay this scheme he used business funds listed as attorney’s fees.

Tell me how this is different than what Trump was just convicted of...

View attachment 954549

Weird how Hillary only got a fine.

Almost like the fix was in.
Do you have evidence that Hillary personally ordered that research, then you might have a case.

View attachment 954549

How many checks did Hillary sign to coverup the payments for opposition research?

View attachment 954549

View attachment 954549

Perhaps the Orange Stain should not have "started it." And I'd probably have voted for him in 16 if not for his bs about this.
You didn't see the breaking news that Trump has vowed to unleash a special prosecutor on crooked Joe Biden and the Biden crime family. You started it, we'll finish it.

what were the reversible errors?

Allowing Daniels salacious and prejudicial testimony. The existence of an NDA was stipulated from the beginning.
Not allowing the former FEC chairman to testify and explain how the NDA didn't violate federal election law.
Allowing information not introduce in the trial in the prosecution's closing arguments.
Improper jury instructions, the biased judge basically told the jury they had no choice but to convict.

That's just what I can think of off the top of my head, legal experts have named more.

Allowing Daniels salacious and prejudicial testimony. The existence of an NDA was stipulated from the beginning.
Not allowing the former FEC chairman to testify and explain how the NDA didn't violate federal election law.
Allowing information not introduce in the trial in the prosecution's closing arguments.
Improper jury instructions, the biased judge basically told the jury they had no choice but to convict.

That's just what I can think of off the top of my head, legal experts have named more.

The FEC didn’t apply because Trump didn’t pay with campaign funds.

Hillary should be prosecuted for her crimes.
Remember when Comey let her off the hook.
Hillary is not above the law.

Comey: 'No Reasonable Prosecutor Would Bring Such a Case'

WebJul 5, 2016 · “Our judgement is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,” Comey said. “In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot...
Totally unreasonable person Comey speaks for reasonable prosecutors everywhere.

:banghead:

Hillary should be prosecuted for her crimes.
Remember when Comey let her off the hook.
Hillary is not above the law.

Comey: 'No Reasonable Prosecutor Would Bring Such a Case'

WebJul 5, 2016 · “Our judgement is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,” Comey said. “In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot...
I saw that nasty wrinkled hag Hillary the fat whale, on the news last night and it turned my stomach.

The FEC didn’t apply because Trump didn’t pay with campaign funds.

Yep, hence they were not covering up violations of federal campaign finance laws, which supposedly created felonies out of misdemeanors. Misdemeanors that had already passed the statutes of limitations, BTW.

Yep, hence they were not covering up violations of federal campaign finance laws, which supposedly created felonies out of misdemeanors. Misdemeanors that had already passed the statutes of limitations, BTW.

That doesn’t mean it isn’t election interference. It just means that the FEC doesn’t have jurisdiction.

Forum List

Back