When does race stop being an excuse? when does it stop?

Now you're wishing for my death. Funny how that jives with moderation, but return fire from me doesn't.
I'm not 100 % misogynist....I just have no respect for bitches, whores, or trogs.
What some of them presume is that they are ladies and to be respected.
I mean look at the avatar you chose for yourself: wanton, suggestive, and sexual.
And you think that you are entitled to be respected? You cuss like a sailor. Worse.
I'm sorry but respect is earned...and you're in the negative zone.

You fucking liar. You post ANY quote I have EVER posted wishing for someone's death even yours you feral ape. You will not find it, nor will you find any threats of physical harm or death to any other poster as you have made to me.

"Poor lame brained, daft, little po It, couldn't think of anything that clever if Zimmerman had a gun on him."

Too bad you're not man or woman enough to admit to your lies, or your hypocrisy, and have to rely on the protection of your posse'.

Why would Zimmerman have a gun on me? I don't live in Florida. I don't walk home. I don't eat Skittles. And no one would have any reason to follow me. Oh, yeah, and I don't wear hoodies. I wish you would hurry.

You are a fucking idiot. You are the perfect example of EVERYTHING that is wrong with this country today.

You fucking liar. You post ANY quote I have EVER posted wishing for someone's death even yours you feral ape. You will not find it, nor will you find any threats of physical harm or death to any other poster as you have made to me.

"Poor lame brained, daft, little po It, couldn't think of anything that clever if Zimmerman had a gun on him."

Too bad you're not man or woman enough to admit to your lies, or your hypocrisy, and have to rely on the protection of your posse'.

Why would Zimmerman have a gun on me? I don't live in Florida. I don't walk home. I don't eat Skittles. And no one would have any reason to follow me. Oh, yeah, and I don't wear hoodies. I wish you would hurry.

You are a fucking idiot. You are the perfect example of EVERYTHING that is wrong with this country today.

Really? And you're the perfect example of why you're headed toward minority status. You're "old world". This is a multi-cultural world, and no longer dominated by Caucasians. No longer do we have to tolerate "white privilege", or white arrogance. You're days of being in control, and exploiting everything, are over. Get used to it. However you deal with it, do.

He observed Martin. There was nothing even remotely illegal about that. A young punk got all puffed up and arrogant because a "creepy azz cracka" was watching him and decided to teach Mr. Zimmerman a lesson.

Lesson learned. Zimmerman scores an A+ in marksmanship.

Ernie, this is why I have you on ignore. Because, frankly, this kind of racist, gun happy shit has destroyed the Republican Party.

Observing is one thing. Following, chasing, cornering and failing to identify yourself as "not a rapist" is provoking a fight.

He observed Martin. There was nothing even remotely illegal about that. A young punk got all puffed up and arrogant because a "creepy azz cracka" was watching him and decided to teach Mr. Zimmerman a lesson.

Ernie, this is why I have you on ignore. Because, frankly, this kind of racist, gun happy shit has destroyed the Republican Party.

Observing is one thing. Following, chasing
, cornering and failing to identify yourself as "not a rapist" is provoking a fight.
I I presume analysis is not your strong point.

Observing is one thing. Following, chasing
, cornering and failing to identify yourself as "not a rapist" is provoking a fight.
I I presume analysis is not your strong point.

You can persume all sorts of shit, but I kind of gave up on you a long time ago.

Please go back and supervise the czech peasents...

White males find a way to take care of themselves, they manipulate stock markets or laws. Rich white males, anyway. Those days are ending. Where that is going, is a little scary. I get that from the current environment , Obama or Holden don't emphasize that black males are a larger threat to each other as much as to others, racism or profiling or stand you ground laws are a pale second in comparison.

Last edited:
When does it stop?

When institutional racism in this country stops.

When the myth of race itself stops.

People listen to Jackson and Sharpton, because they are right about what they are saying.

Sharpton and Jackson incite violence! They absolutely hate the white's......if you think this isn't the reason they do what they do, then why aren't they fighting to protect blacks against their own? That would cut way down on the number of blacks killed every day!!

When does it stop?

People listen to Jackson and Sharpton, because they are right about what they are saying.

Sharpton and Jackson incite violence! They absolutely hate the white's......if you think this isn't the reason they do what they do, then why aren't they fighting to protect blacks against their own? That would cut way down on the number of blacks killed every day!!

Show us that Sharpton and Jackson hate whites and are not fighting black on black crime, please.

Really? And you're the perfect example of why you're headed toward minority status. You're "old world". This is a multi-cultural world, and no longer dominated by Caucasians. No longer do we have to tolerate "white privilege", or white arrogance. You're days of being in control, and exploiting everything, are over. Get used to it. However you deal with it, do.

You think those pimps and hos, and welfare queen hoochie mammas from the baby mills in the projects are going to step up and run a country. Well, here's a flash. They're not going to.

And neither are the white meth hos from the rural hinterland, Sunshine.

This country has a problem that transcends race and sex.

When does race stop being an excuse?

First, one must buy into the premise that ‘race’ is being used as some sort of excuse for something in the first place.

That’s likely not the case.

In essence we have two conflicting perceptions manifesting a great dissonance between white conservatives and blacks – where the former has grown resentful of accusations of racism it neither sees nor practices and the later has grown frustrated with what it perceives as a white majority unwilling to discuss issues concerning race.

Second, that white conservatives might believe the black perception of racism unfounded and wrong, that doesn’t assuage the legitimate feelings by blacks that racism nonetheless exists, however subjective and anecdotal – blacks have been and are followed in department stores by security, car doors have been and continue to be locked when a black approaches, and handbags and purses have been and continue to be clutched when an African-American draws near.

Third, white conservatives do exhibit what blacks perceive as an animosity toward the African-American community in general, references to ‘fatherless homes,’ ‘black on black crime,’ the accusation of black ‘entitlement mentality’ and blacks politically motivated by ‘free stuff’ – all cumulatively demonstrate to blacks if not hostility then contemptuous stereotyping and unfair generalizations.

Last, that race is perceived to be an ‘excuse’ is in of itself an aspect of the great chasm between African-Americans and white conservatives, where the right perceives blacks as not taking ‘personal responsibility’ for a given disadvantage or hardship and indirectly ‘blaming’ white America for those difficulties.

Observing is one thing. Following, chasing, cornering and failing to identify yourself as "not a rapist" is provoking a fight.

Only one thing to say here....stfu you brain dead moron.
The total ignorance of people defending tm has reached ridiculous levels.
No longer will I try to be reasonable,because you dumbfucks have made it impossible.

No longer will I try to be reasonable,because you dumbfucks have made it impossible.

Listen, numb nuts, everybody has a right to their say here.

You don't like it? No one cares.

When does it stop?

Show us that Sharpton and Jackson hate whites and are not fighting black on black crime, please.

No...you show us where Jackasson and not so Sharpton have done a damn thing about black on black crime.
You cant,because they haven't.
Come on asswipe...where are the marches and protest?
You people can kiss my ass. I've never felt the need to fight back against bullshit like this,but now? Yeah I'm ready to go out of my way now.
So FUCK OFF and bring your BS rally my way and see what the fuck happens!

Listen, numb nuts, everybody has a right to their say here.

You don't like it? No one cares.

You're one of those who can kiss my ass. Bring your bullshit to my neighborhood and see what happens.
Because I wont back down an inch.

If you have him on 'ignore' how do you know what he posts?

When does race stop being an excuse?

First, one must buy into the premise that ‘race’ is being used as some sort of excuse for something in the first place.

That’s likely not the case.

In essence we have two conflicting perceptions manifesting a great dissonance between white conservatives and blacks – where the former has grown resentful of accusations of racism it neither sees nor practices and the later has grown frustrated with what it perceives as a white majority unwilling to discuss issues concerning race.

Second, that white conservatives might believe the black perception of racism unfounded and wrong, that doesn’t assuage the legitimate feelings by blacks that racism nonetheless exists, however subjective and anecdotal – blacks have been and are followed in department stores by security, car doors have been and continue to be locked when a black approaches, and handbags and purses have been and continue to be clutched when an African-American draws near.

Third, white conservatives do exhibit what blacks perceive as an animosity toward the African-American community in general, references to ‘fatherless homes,’ ‘black on black crime,’ the accusation of black ‘entitlement mentality’ and blacks politically motivated by ‘free stuff’ – all cumulatively demonstrate to blacks if not hostility then contemptuous stereotyping and unfair generalizations.

Last, that race is perceived to be an ‘excuse’ is in of itself an aspect of the great chasm between African-Americans and white conservatives, where the right perceives blacks as not taking ‘personal responsibility’ for a given disadvantage or hardship and indirectly ‘blaming’ white America for those difficulties.

Sexism exists too. If a thug assaulted me, I would still believe I had the right to defend my life. I realize that you and your ilk want to change that. Just remember when you do you will be making murder legal.

When does it stop?

I can't seem to find anything...mind giving me a link to some proof???

Of course you do. Anyone that sided with Zimmerman and/or was pleased with the verdict, is a racist, and a piss poor excuse for a human being. And that's the general consensus, like it or not. live with it.

That is your minuscule misguided believe that the verdict was racist. The second TM went inside then came out again to confront GZ, he gave GZ the right to shoot him if TM jumped GZ.

Your racism is pitiful.

And your ignorance is on full display. The word you were going for is "belief"...a noun, not a verb.
TM was a teen....a kid, being stalked by a psychopathic adult, armed with a gun, when he was only supposed to be a neighborhood "watchman".
Let another teen get shot...and watch the backlash. You'll wish you hadn't. Racist POS.

Psychopathic??? Where was that brought into the trial? I would think if they showed him this way, he would have been convicted somehow! And he was stalking him? How many times had Zimmerman followed this kid? Oh....ONE TIME...that's not stalking!

You think those pimps and hos, and welfare queen hoochie mammas from the baby mills in the projects are going to step up and run a country. Well, here's a flash. They're not going to.

No more than the bilble thumping trailer trash waiting for their social security check.

The only question is, which set of elites will be running the country when they win the mob.

Forum List

Back