When does this become an actual true fight?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
That is what this is gonna take. We get that, right? I am just wondering when this will happen. We should fully understand these miserable parasites are not going to all of sudden change. They are more determined than ever.

The day we understand that every single democrat is an absolute domestic enemy, determined to bring down this country and acquire absolute power, will be the day you understand what I am saying.

The entire party is guilty of high treason. Along with the press, soros, on and on. Fully deserving of the firing squad.

How many of you get this?

Last edited:
That is what this is gonna take. We get that, right? I am just wondering when this will happen. We should fully understand these miserable parasites are not going to all of sudden change. They are more determined than ever.

The day we understand that every single democrat is an absolute domestic enemy, determined to bring down this country and acquire absolute power, will the day you understand what I am saying.

They entire party is guilty of high treason. Along with the press, soros, on and on. Fully deserving of the firing squad.

Well, get to it, then.

The day we understand that every single democrat is an absolute domestic enemy, determined to bring down this country and acquire absolute power, will the day you understand what I am saying.

They entire party is guilty of high treason. Along with the press, soros, on and on. Fully deserving of the firing squad.

Sure hope it happens soon.

The day we understand that every single democrat is an absolute domestic enemy, determined to bring down this country and acquire absolute power, will be the day you understand what I am saying.

The entire party is guilty of high treason. Along with the press, soros, on and on. Fully deserving of the firing squad.

Well, the liberals did start the war by shooting Republican Congressmen who were practicing for a baseball game. The liberals continued the war when one of their own decided to shoot up young kids at a country western event. Many of US who have been worried about the violence of the left, have been demonized as the violent ones, yet not once has any of US shot up them(yet) with hatred towards them. Yet they keep on pushing.....The straw is close to breaking the camels back. Any car with these bumper stickers just might get mistaken as ISIS sympathizers.

2315067496_8962b69723_z.jpg
Hillary-Logo-Im-With-Stupid.jpg

Well, the liberals did start the war by shooting Republican Congressmen who were practicing for a baseball game. The liberals continued the war when one of their own decided to shoot up young kids at a country western event. Many of US who have been worried about the violence of the left, have been demonized as the violent ones, yet not once has any of US shot up them(yet) with hatred towards them. Yet they keep on pushing.....The straw is close to breaking the camels back. Any car with these bumper stickers just might get mistaken as ISIS sympathizers.

Theyre violent and dangerous.

When ICE has removed every last illegal from our soil and these pos Liberals have to start mowing lawns and doing dishes.

Last edited:

Congratulation, you are now fully owned by the Repubs and as a partisan sheep you are not better than the Dems you are ranting and raving about.

I see Democrats and Liberals as two distinct groups.

Well, get to it, then.

Well put yourself in Trump's position. You are surrounded on all sides with the media against you and most of Congress, if not all. We already saw what the FBI was all about, so who helps him arrest all these people?

If he tried, he would be branded a fascist who is taking over the government like Hitler, so the best he can do is declassify the documents that show the attempted coup and corruption and cross his fingers that Americans are smart enough and open minded enough to grasp it and vote them out.

i get that the right wing has Nothing, but right wing fantasy.

Hang on here... I side with republicans on most issues unless they are taking a lefty tack (gibe?).
There are some decent democrats who simply don’t agree with the hard left the rest of the party has taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the right wing has no respect for natural rights; Your policies are mostly held up in Court.

Well, get to it, then.

Well put yourself in Trump's position. You are surrounded on all sides with the media against you and most of Congress, if not all. We already saw what the FBI was all about, so who helps him arrest all these people?

If he tried, he would be branded a fascist who is taking over the government like Hitler, so the best he can do is declassify the documents that show the attempted coup and corruption and cross his fingers that Americans are smart enough and open minded enough to grasp it and vote them out.

He has to declassify to show the corruption. Otherwise, it would look like a coup. However, to root out the corruption and other horrid crimes that are occurring, we may see some amazing things.

When ICE has removed every last illegal from our soil and these pos Liberals have to start mowing lawns and doing dishes.

ALL Leftists should be FORCED to clean toilets and ALSO be FORCED to drink the toilet water :smoke:

Forum List

Back