When False Flags Don't Fly...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Last edited:
Interesting. I would have to disagree with him on the USS Liberty however. It wasn't a false flag. A terrible mistake - yes - but not a false flag. - Jeri

There is a distinction betewwn RW Loon suspicion and reserving the right of an open mind ... in case a guy like Gerry Spence happens by and shines a light on Ruby Ridge.

Interesting. I would have to disagree with him on the USS Liberty however. It wasn't a false flag. A terrible mistake - yes - but not a false flag. - Jeri

False Flags unite the People. That's been proven all throughout history. It's actually a very old tactic.

Step One: Deny the existence of False Flags
Step Two: Accept False Flags are carried out, but not by YOUR Country.
Step Three: Discuss what False Flags your Country has committed.

Last edited:
No, it isnt right to immediately "suspect" a false flag.

I accept that they have been used throughout human history all over the world. I accept that it is possible for one to occur.

I do NOT accept automatically suspecting one at every disaster. I have more faith in our military and police than that. Any and all false flags would require the cooperation of at least a handful of military and police officials.

Until someone shows probable cause pointing to a false flag, I dont suspect it. The reason of "just because they might have done it" isn't enough proof for me.

Our government cant even agree to have background checks for lunatics wanting a gun, but you expect me to believe the agreed on attacking our own people? GTFO of here.

The accelerated build up of the Federal Government Army. TSA, DHS, ICE, ect...

The media demonizing guns and the all out police state.

The final stages of becoming a type 1 civilization or the demise of the planet as a whole.

Food isnt getting healthier. It's getting worse. Statistics show that people are getting dumber.

and theres no where to hide.

At this point in history, if you don't at least suspect a false flag operation behind any and all acts of domestic "terrorism", you are either naive or stubbornly ignorant.

url]

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

At this point in history, if you don't at least suspect a false flag operation behind any and all acts of domestic "terrorism", you are either naive or stubbornly ignorant.

At this point in history, if you suspect false flags every time there is terrorism, you are a stubbornly a complete KOOK, just like Ron Paul.

Ron+Paul+2012+Tin+Foil+Hat.jpg

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Doest matter if it was a false flag or not. You just earned the right for TSA to wipe the peanut butter off your balls.

Im not gonna wipe my ass for two days before I go through a TSA checkpoint.

Ill call it the stinkbom.

Idiocy reigns on USMB.

The US did 9/11, McVeigh was CIA, Bush wanted to invade Iraq because he loves war, the govt did Boston, the moon landings were filmed in Utah, the US works for Israel,

what next?

Idiocy reigns on USMB.

The US did 9/11, McVeigh was CIA, Bush wanted to invade Iraq because he loves war, the govt did Boston, the moon landings were filmed in Utah, the US works for Israel,

what next?

PLEASE tell me, you don't really believe that.

:eusa_eh:

Idiocy reigns on USMB.

what next?

PLEASE tell me, you don't really believe that.

:eusa_eh:

of course not, I was being sarcastic. I guess its too early in the morning for sarcasm.:redface:

I do NOT accept automatically suspecting one at every disaster. I have more faith in our military and police than that. Any and all false flags would require the cooperation of at least a handful of military and police officials.
Which is of course impossible.

Forum List

Back