When is the optimal time for biden to drop out of the race?

Why would Biden drop out when he`s running unopposed? It`s highly unlikely that Trump`s MAGA riot won him any new admirers. I would vote for Christie before I'd vote for Biden but Christie isn`t crazy or evil enough to satisfy today`s Republicans.
Christie is the neocon idiot who highly recommended Christopher Wray for FBI director. Christie was never in politics for anything but himself. He's fat, he's a phony and I suspect that he ate Mary Pat since she hasn't been seen lately.

Christie is the neocon idiot who highly recommended Christopher Wray for FBI director. Christie was never in politics for anything but himself. He's fat, he's a phony and I suspect that he ate Mary Pat since she hasn't been seen lately.
Christie has no chance to be the GOP nominee.

I would worry that the Progs have set up the template that the President does not have to be cognizant or in adequate physical and mental health. Thus, proving he/she can be a figurehead. If Michelle Obama was used to replace Joe, she would be the same except for the speeches on all of the supposed victims she represents, stroking their egos.
Fine with me

Why would Biden drop out when he`s running unopposed? It`s highly unlikely that Trump`s MAGA riot won him any new admirers. I would vote for Christie before I'd vote for Biden but Christie isn`t crazy or evil enough to satisfy today`s Republicans.
he’s not running unopposed. Just because the Demafasict party shut down any debates, doesnkr eman he’s running unopposed, it just means they fear democracy

My fear is that AFTER the debates, they’ll pull out Biden and replace him with Michelle Obama - a bigger anti-white racist and America-hater than her husband.

I've always thought they could do that....you're probably right though, they later they do this, the better. She too would reveal her true self much too easily on the campaign trail.

Democrats use their support of Christie to try to prove they're open minded. But they're as phony as Christie, who had no problem throwing his staff under the bus for the Bridgegate incident. Where's Mary Pat? MAGA.

he’s not running unopposed. Just because the Demafasict party shut down any debates, doesnkr eman he’s running unopposed, it just means they fear democracy
The anti-vaxx whack-a-doodle and the dude from the Matrix movie aren't competitors. Neither are competition. They are distractions.

Our President has no reason to drop out of the race as long as his opponent is Trump

Biden 306
Trump 232

Nothing has changed

Fine with me
That in itself proves we are no better than a banana republic. And we are falling into that economically as the fiat currency along with a potent military that is being attacked from our own is keeping us more important than we really are. Anytime they want, the people who own and control our fiat currency and other nations currencies around the world can put the planet into the worst depression in human history. They are part of the globalist hierarchy you so love. You see proof of the ones pushing it living life great while they groove the path for the peasants and peons to live how they will force. Wealth for any in that group even if currently well, will be affected.

That in itself proves we are no better than a banana republic. And we are falling into that economically as the fiat currency along with a potent military that is being attacked from our own is keeping us more important than we really are. Anytime they want, the people who own and control our fiat currency and other nations currencies around the world can put the planet into the worst depression in human history. They are part of the globalist hierarchy you so love. You see proof of the ones pushing it living life great while they groove the path for the peasants and peons to live how they will force. Wealth for any in that group even if currently well, will be affected.
Except they don't.

With no intent to hijack this thread....allow me this comment, this opinion:

Why would anyone on this site put anyone else on "Ignore"?
In my opinion, it is a snowflakey thing to do. Wishywashy-ism.
Afraid to see views that are in contrast to one's own?

Look, if one doesn't like what another posts.....simply skip over those posts. Skip over that poster.
It's as if the posters one doesn't agree with are the imaginary boogeyman under the bed.
Don't look under that bed.......'cause one is 'skeeered'?
Jeeeeez!! Grow up!

My advice, free of course, is to quit putting posters on 'ignore'.
Man up, woman up. cowboy up......and handle life like an adult.
Head on, with confidence, and competency.
There are no 'booogeymen' after you.

IMHO
BOO

Except they don't.
All of the things that has happened over the last few decades was predicted and stated in literature whether it is religious or secular. They are currently ushing the Ukraine agenda. They have slowly taken freedoms from us here and are turning us into a security state. Unalienable rights are lost. Simple things that we are conditioned to not care about. We were tested with a purposely released bioweapon in COVID, and people were ready to kill others. Most for their own selfish desires. Compare unalienable rights to fifty years ago. That is the yardstick. Not social justice rights which is different.

All of the things that has happened over the last few decades was predicted and stated in literature whether it is religious or secular. They are currently ushing the Ukraine agenda. They have slowly taken freedoms from us here and are turning us into a security state. Unalienable rights are lost. Simple things that we are conditioned to not care about. We were tested with a purposely released bioweapon in COVID, and people were ready to kill others. Most for their own selfish desires. Compare unalienable rights to fifty years ago. That is the yardstick. Not social justice rights which is different.
Well that us a bunch of opinion none of which I agree with

Who is they?

Forum List

Back