“When law and religion conflict, choices have to be made.”

He already has stated that life begins at conception.
Of course it does. But I'm sure you understand the difference between cracking or boiling an egg and cutting a chickens head off.

What does a chicken have to do with anything? We are talking about humans and human life, not animal life.
Do you know the difference between yoke and a chicken? I don't feel bad scrambling eggs but don't want to kill a chicken.

But you eat chicken, that is because they are an animal. So it is okay to eat humans?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think you get my point.

Life is not so precious that a woman who gets pregnant has to give birth because you think it is. Just nonsense no matter what you say

It's nonsense to you, not to others that have a deep respect for life and a different morality than you. Life is life and human life is sacred, that is my opinion, yours is life is not precious.

I am so very heartened to see that this post deeply wounded you.

But it is the view of Leftists....Liberals/Democrats.....that human beings are no different from lower animals, and, thus, have the same lack of morality.

In the words of Thomas Hardy,
“Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”

I have every intention of using truth to sorely wound you again.

It is true. I actually feel more sorry for one of these turtles than I do a fetus that gets aborted. You see, these turtles hatched out of their eggs and they were alive and just before they made it to the ocean, most of them got eaten by birds. I wonder if they were afraid? I wonder if they wondered what the fuck was happening when they went from 5 feet away from the water to flying in a birds claws. I get the feeling they may have been afraid or maybe they

Sorry, I got to go to lunch.
You quickly forgot that I pointed out the "fetus" is indeed alive. The sperm cell is alive, of course the "fetus" is alive. Not very good at retaining information, are you?
Do you know how many sperm die in my sock every night?
Thankfully, no. I also know, however, that sperm aren't a stage of human development, because they have no future without combining with the egg. This is not a logical comparison.
I find it strange you care so deeply for this fetalized egg but you don't give a fuck about starving babies. If you did there wouldn't be any starving babies. Or orphans. Too many orphans for me to believe you value actual living life.

And really we are just animals. What else are we?

So how many orphans have you given a home to? How is one person going to stop starving babies?

It is true. I actually feel more sorry for one of these turtles than I do a fetus that gets aborted. You see, these turtles hatched out of their eggs and they were alive and just before they made it to the ocean, most of them got eaten by birds. I wonder if they were afraid? I wonder if they wondered what the fuck was happening when they went from 5 feet away from the water to flying in a birds claws. I get the feeling they may have been afraid or maybe they

You quickly forgot that I pointed out the "fetus" is indeed alive. The sperm cell is alive, of course the "fetus" is alive. Not very good at retaining information, are you?
Thankfully, no. I also know, however, that sperm aren't a stage of human development, because they have no future without combining with the egg. This is not a logical comparison.
I find it strange you care so deeply for this fetalized egg but you don't give a fuck about starving babies. If you did there wouldn't be any starving babies. Or orphans. Too many orphans for me to believe you value actual living life.

So how many orphans have you given a home to? How is one person going to stop starving babies?

How many orphans have I given to a homo? Lots. They'd be sitting in orphanages if it weren't for us liberals. You don't want to adopt them so really, how much do you value life once it is born. In fact you don't even want to pay taxes that fund orphanages.

How many orphans have I given to a homo? Lots. They'd be sitting in orphanages if it weren't for us liberals. You don't want to adopt them so really, how much do you value life once it is born. In fact you don't even want to pay taxes that fund orphanages.

Not sure what your obsession with orphaned homos is. How many have you adopted? My wife and I have donated to many charities, we have donated more than Gore ever did. You like to make wide sweeping judgements of others. This coming from a guy that cheats on his taxes and justifies it. So who exactly doesn't want to pay taxes?

where did you liberals get the money to take care of the orphans? so kind of you to take others people's money to pay someone else to raise them instead of just taking them into your own home

Not sure what your obsession with orphaned homos is. How many have you adopted? My wife and I have donated to many charities, we have donated more than Gore ever did. You like to make wide sweeping judgements of others. This coming from a guy that cheats on his taxes and justifies it. So who exactly doesn't want to pay taxes?

Other than make sure I save enough of my income so I don't fall into the higher tax bracket, I don't even look at my paychecks or how much I pay in taxes. I make a good living will have enough to retire and understand you gotta pay taxes if you live in one of the good 50 States.

where did you liberals get the money to take care of the orphans? so kind of you to take others people's money to pay someone else to raise them instead of just taking them into your own home
We pay taxes too idiot. We just don't cry and cry

Other than make sure I save enough of my income so I don't fall into the higher tax bracket, I don't even look at my paychecks or how much I pay in taxes. I make a good living will have enough to retire and understand you gotta pay taxes if you live in one of the good 50 States.

You told us earlier that you made money selling illegal drugs and did not report it on your income. So which is it?

You told us earlier that you made money selling illegal drugs and did not report it on your income. So which is it?
Both. I have a real job too.

My buddy has a $400,000 home on the lake. He bought it maybe ten years ago. He bought $8000 worth of pot growing equipment and today that home is paid off. Hes also a pharma rep and his wife makes $70kk. He's going to retire at 50.

You think he paid taxes?

Number of children in foster care US 415,000
Number of US white liberals ~ 20,000,0000 (at least)

So if every 40 liberals took care of one foster child, problem solved. Alas liberals are not people who actually want to sacrifice themselves.

Foster Care Statistics 2014 - Child Welfare Information Gateway
I would have told the mother to abort

ok, but I am saying liberals do not want to get their hands dirty, they want others to do that. I think liberals want to feel good but don't want to sacrifice so they want government to do it with others money

So if every 40 liberals took care of one foster child, problem solved. Alas liberals are not people who actually want to sacrifice themselves.

ok, but I am saying liberals do not want to get their hands dirty, they want others to do that. I think liberals want to feel good but don't want to sacrifice so they want government to do it with others money
No not really because again, we pay taxes too. You act like you make more than us and pay more taxes. You probably don't.

Think about who's supporting trump. Uneducated underpaid blue collar workers. That's you

No not really because again, we pay taxes too. You act like you make more than us and pay more taxes. You probably don't.

Think about who's supporting trump. Uneducated underpaid blue collar workers. That's you

republicans pay more taxes, that is a fact. I am not republican but I am high income. Typically white liberals are young people and lower earning professions like education.

Both. I have a real job too.

My buddy has a $400,000 home on the lake. He bought it maybe ten years ago. He bought $8000 worth of pot growing equipment and today that home is paid off. Hes also a pharma rep and his wife makes $70kk. He's going to retire at 50.

You think he paid taxes?

You are the guy screaming that I don't want to pay taxes and you are the asshole that isn't being honest. Don't bitch about others when you do the same.

I am so very heartened to see that this post deeply wounded you.

But it is the view of Leftists....Liberals/Democrats.....that human beings are no different from lower animals, and, thus, have the same lack of morality.

In the words of Thomas Hardy,
“Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”

I have every intention of using truth to sorely wound you again.

Personally, I don't care about the "fertilized egg", either. I just believe that everyone should be treated equally, which entails having a chance at life. If they turn out to be a lazy person, they'll starve to death, as they should. If they turn out to be a criminal, they'll either end up dead or in jail, as they should. If they didn't deserve that chance at life, it's not a life they'll enjoy or keep for any significant amount of time. As of right now, though, that child hasn't done anything that causes them to deserve to be killed, so whether they live or die shouldn't be decided by some irresponsible person who treats their body like a power outlet.

Whether someone cares or not, I think it's sick to condone murder by the order of one person, without any crimes being committed by the condemned individual. Murdering blameless people due to individual irresponsibility, and inability to accept the consequences thereof, even with adoption being an option, is just messed up, regardless of how one skews the situation. It's entirely disregarding morals, ethics, and values.

I don't consider human beings animals, that's just something we're told to excuse certain behavior... abortion being a prime example.

Last edited:

Personally, I don't care about the "fertilized egg", either. I just believe that everyone should be treated equally, which entails having a chance at life. If they turn out to be a lazy person, they'll starve to death, as they should. If they turn out to be a criminal, they'll either end up dead or in jail, as they should. If they didn't deserve that chance at life, it's not a life they'll enjoy or keep for any significant amount of time. As of right now, though, that child hasn't done anything that causes them to deserve to be killed, so whether they live or die shouldn't be decided by some irresponsible person who treats their body like a power outlet.

Whether someone cares or not, I think it's sick to condone murder by the order of one person, without any crimes being committed by the condemned individual. Murdering blameless people due to individual irresponsibility, and inability to accept the consequences thereof, even with adoption being an option, is just messed up, regardless of how one skews the situation. It's entirely disregarding morals, ethics, and values.

I don't consider human beings animals, that's just something we're told to excuse certain behavior... abortion being a prime example.
II believe the opposite. We are just animals

Two things....

One: If I could cut out all the spending for government funded health care, welfare, food stamps, and Obama Phones, and crap..... we could cut taxes by more than 50%, AND fund all your orphanages, and more. We could likely have all the children stay at the Hilton, and still have money left over.

If you left-wingers would stop blowing money on all your silly socialist crap, we could easily fund the real issues that need funded, and have billions of dollars left over.

Two: Practicing Christians (Christians who go to church more than twice in one week), are twice as likely to adopt a child, that the general public. And are THREE TIMES as likely to be a Foster parent, than the general public.

http://downloads.frc.org/EF/EF15A71.pdf

So the facts contradict your left-wing made up BS.

Oh and by the way..... people part of mixed-race families are more likely to be conservative, than left-tard liars.

II believe the opposite. We are just animals

Which is a believable position for you.

Two things....

One: If I could cut out all the spending for government funded health care, welfare, food stamps, and Obama Phones, and crap..... we could cut taxes by more than 50%, AND fund all your orphanages, and more. We could likely have all the children stay at the Hilton, and still have money left over.

If you left-wingers would stop blowing money on all your silly socialist crap, we could easily fund the real issues that need funded, and have billions of dollars left over.

Two: Practicing Christians (Christians who go to church more than twice in one week), are twice as likely to adopt a child, that the general public. And are THREE TIMES as likely to be a Foster parent, than the general public.

http://downloads.frc.org/EF/EF15A71.pdf

So the facts contradict your left-wing made up BS.

Oh and by the way..... people part of mixed-race families are more likely to be conservative, than left-tard liars.
I've heard welfare to the poor is a drop in the bucket. If your going to make cuts stop cutting things that help the poor. Cut corporate welfare and military spending that isn't needed.

I'd be impressed with Republicans if they weren't always going after the poor.

Why does a middle class athiest care about the poor but a good Christian like you doesn't?

Forum List

Back