“When law and religion conflict, choices have to be made.”

"Pro-choice" is an inaccurate title, since it's used to describe one who advocates taking away the choice of another human being.
I talk to a lot of women who are personally pro life but are pro choice. They aren't vagina Nazis like you
What you just said has nothing to do with what I pointed out.
That's your choice. I'm pro choice. If you feel the seed in my womb is a life your free to feel that way but I'm free to disagree and it's my body so you'll never win the argument even if I'm personally pro life.

You aren't pro life you're anti choice
It's not anti-choice if I'm supporting the choice of the child, and its constitutional right to life. It's also factually a life, as the child is living at the moment of conception. Sperm have a life, and assuming it suddenly doesn't after combining with the egg is outright silly.

1. “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.

a. And based on the above, every conservative is pro-life.
A seed in the womb ain't a man. It ain't a boy. It's not even a baby

I talk to a lot of women who are personally pro life but are pro choice. They aren't vagina Nazis like you
That's your choice. I'm pro choice. If you feel the seed in my womb is a life your free to feel that way but I'm free to disagree and it's my body so you'll never win the argument even if I'm personally pro life.

It's not anti-choice if I'm supporting the choice of the child, and its constitutional right to life. It's also factually a life, as the child is living at the moment of conception. Sperm have a life, and assuming it suddenly doesn't after combining with the egg is outright silly.

1. “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.

But that was written by slave owners and so is prime hypocrisy.
And could women even vote back then? Thank a liberal politicbitch

Had you been aborted, that would be your parent's decision what to do with you, a separate person.

Your twisting of my words only shows you're incapable of proper debate. I specifically said "in most cases". If a woman is forced into sex, it's called rape. The fact is, outside of rape, it's the woman's decision. A woman can allow herself to be talked/coaxed into it, but that still takes her relenting. If a woman gets herself drunk, that's her own fault also. Impairing one's senses is a decision one makes for themselves. When someone takes an action, they are accepting the consequences of said action, and if you're not prepared for those consequences, it's on you. Aborting a child is forcing someone else to take the consequences of your actions upon themselves.

In other words, it takes two to tango.
It's just too easy to get pregnant and too big of a commitment to tell someone who accidentally gets pregnant they have to birth it. Utterly ridiculous
If you're not willing to have a child, you shouldn't be sleeping around.
Who are you? Talk about big government controlling our lives.

And your punishment is to force them to have a human they can't afford and don't want
They can put it up for adoption. You know, or just don't sleep around.

It's not controlling their lives if it's just preventing murder. Nobody has a right to infringe on the rights of others.

But it is the view of Leftists....Liberals/Democrats.....that human beings are no different from lower animals, and, thus, have the same lack of morality.
We are more moral than you when it comes to living humans. You only care about the fetus not the baby and that's why you aren't convincing anyone of your morality

Do us all a favor. Yourself especially. PLEASE no more Gay pics? Kill them off, they are not helping. You might be a great guy, but enough is enough, how about cute puppies or flowers or sunset in Swansea, instead of that...Please? It's starting to get annoying.

U
Choice is obvious: to follow the religion, because the law is just the reflection of it. Religion forms the minds, whilst law reflects them. If you want to be ahead of the progress - follow the religion.

End.
ntil your religion conflicts with law then law always wins. This is why mitt Romney's grandfather moved to Mexico. We wouldn't let him have more than one wife.

And when your church asks, "do you renounce Satan?" I don't. Because you have to believe in Satan to do that.
what the devil has to do here? When law is against religion it always fails, in case of christianity, i mean.
Well you better get to debating because on debate.org 100% say you are wrong

Can religious beliefs overrule government policies and laws?
doesn't matter what say on deabate.org.

It's just too easy to get pregnant and too big of a commitment to tell someone who accidentally gets pregnant they have to birth it. Utterly ridiculous

And your punishment is to force them to have a human they can't afford and don't want

It's not controlling their lives if it's just preventing murder. Nobody has a right to infringe on the rights of others.

But it is the view of Leftists....Liberals/Democrats.....that human beings are no different from lower animals, and, thus, have the same lack of morality.
We are more moral than you when it comes to living humans. You only care about the fetus not the baby and that's why you aren't convincing anyone of your morality

Who is "we"? What do you base morals on?

The people who care more about the baby and less about the fetus.

If you and I grew up on a deserted island, what would we base our morals on?

Kill a 7 month preemie at birth and you go to jail, abort an 8 month old and you are exercising your rights, go figure.

I want to hear about how good Muslims are at seperation of church and state, tommy

You are the person claiming to having higher morals, not me. I am asking what do you base your morals on?

You are the person claiming to having higher morals, not me. I am asking what do you base your morals on?
Like I said, if we were never told about God we would come up with secular laws. Murder was wrong long before religions.

I don't think the fear of God is necessary.

In fact, lying isn't illegal, adultery isn't illegal, you don't have to honor your mother or father if you don't want to, or rest on Sunday.

I suppose you and me would decide right and wrong. If there were 1000 of us we'd have jails and courts.

Like I said, if we were never told about God we would come up with secular laws. Murder was wrong long before religions.

In fact, lying isn't illegal, adultery isn't illegal, you don't have to honor your mother or father if you don't want to, or rest on Sunday.

I suppose you and me would decide right and wrong. If there were 1000 of us we'd have jails and courts.

So where do YOU get your morals, you are claiming superior morals.

Now this I have to see proof on.

You have made the claim that murder was wrong before religions existed.

Please provide the proof of this claim. At what point in human history was murder considered wrong, before there was religion? In fact, just provide proof of the time frame where the human species didn't have any concept of G-d?

I would disagree with you on that.

Thomas Jefferson never once promoted slavery, and actively worked on legislation to end the slave trade, and the institution of slavery, and promoted the end of slavery in writings and speaking, to the very end of his life.

Moreover, Jefferson never once purchased a slave. Not once. Jefferson ended up with slaves as the result of an inheritance given to him by his father, and an inheritance through his wife's father.

Jefferson supported the education of slave children to hold private employment, and freed several of his slaves who had the skills to be employed.

There were two things that held Jefferson off from freeing all his slaves.

First, not all slaves had the ability to work outside slavery, and without them being slaves no one would hire them.

If you free a person who has absolutely no skills and no abilities other than working a plantation, who is going to hire them? Why would a slave owning plantation owners, hire a person with no greater skills than his existing slaves, and yet they would have to pay them? Well they wouldn't.

Setting the slaves with no hope of employment, and no money to buy land, is practically sentencing them to death. This is why Jefferson was willing to train slave children in employable skills, and set slaves already with employable skills free.

Secondly, and this is the crucial flaw with Jefferson, he spent money like a typical democrat today. Jefferson was up to his eye balls in debt.

This caused two problems.

First his plantations which were only profitable with slave labor, would likely cease to be profitable, if he freed his slaves and was forced to hire workers. Jefferson simply couldn't do that, without ending up in bankruptcy.

Second, Jefferson's creditors had liens on his assets.... which unfortunately included his slaves.

He couldn't free his slaves, while he owed money. And when he died, many of his slaves were sold to pay his debts.

So while his democrat incompetence with money, a trait that has stayed with the Democrats to this day, ruined his ability to free all his slaves... he wasn't intentional, nor a violation of his overall principals.

In fact, one of the reasons he kept pushing for legislation to abolish slavery, was that if other plantations were forced to pay for hired employees, then he could free his slaves and pay them as well, and be competitive with other plantations. He couldn't do that, under the then current policies.

America's Founders were abolitionists.

Usually, the ‘Founders’ refers to these six: Madison, Jefferson and Washington, Adams, Hamilton, and Franklin.
  1. The three non-Southerners worked tirelessly against slavery.
  2. While reading Ron Chernow’s book Alexander Hamilton, though, I found out that Hamilton was a strong advocate for the abolition of slavery. During the 1780s, Hamilton was one of the founders of the New York Society for Promoting the Manumission of Slaves, which was instrumental in the abolition of slavery in the state of New York. After reading about Alexander Hamilton’s work for the New York Manumission Society, I gained a greater appreciation of Alexander Hamiltonhttp://angelolopez.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/alexander-hamilton-and-the-new-york-manumission-society/
  3. Many of the other Founding Fathers were activists like Alexander Hamilton. In 1787 Benjamin Franklin agree to serve as president of the Pennsylvania Abolition Society, which set out to abolish slavery and set up programs to help freed slaves to become good citizens and improve the conditions of free African Americans. On February 12, 1790, Benjamin Franklin and the Pennsylvania Abolition Society presented a petition to the House of Representatives calling for the federal government to take steps for the gradual abolition of slavery and end the slave trade. As a young lawyer, Thomas Jefferson represented a slave in court attempting to be set free and during the 1770s and 1780s, Jefferson had many several attempts to pass legislation to gradually abolish slavery and end the slave trade. John Jay was the first president of the New York Manumission Society and was active in Society’s efforts to abolish slavery. Ibid.
2. An excellent read on the matter is a brilliant book called Miracle in Philadelphia, by Catherine Drinker Bowen, which recounts the actual history and debates around the Constitutional Convention in 1787.

Slavery was a huge issue during that convention, and many of the Founding Fathers wanted it outlawed, but ran into an impasse after many hours of debate with the southern colonies whose agricultural productivity depended on it.

The Founders who wanted to set the stage for the abolition of slavery came up with a compromise involving the issue of apportionment.

The southern colonies that favored slavery wanted all residents of their states, slave and free, counted equally when it came to deciding how many seats they were going to receive in Congress. Some of the northern colonies, who mostly had few slaves and thus nothing to lose didn’t want slave residents counted at all.

The Founder’s compromise was to count each slave as 3/5 of a man for the purposes of apportionment, and when that passed after a great deal more debate and lobbying, legislators from the slave states were permanently limited to a minority. With that one stroke, the state was set for slavery’s eventual demise, and the proof of how effective it was came in 1804, when the slave states were powerless to stop Congress from outlawing the importation of slaves to the new nation.

The stage was set, even if it took 70 years and a bloody war.
Big Journalism Articles - Breitbart

Work hard to undo your indoctrination.

You can not undo Tommy incompetence. It's not an ignorance of circumstance, but rather an ignorance of choice.

But I want you to know I read what you posted, and appreciate it. I've read something similar before, but not quite as clearly put as this.

Thank you.

Condoms this and condoms that. They have a purpose ... for some. But the purpose of condoms is purely related to an ejaculation. I'd rather "jerk off" than put on a condom. If I were back in Burkina Faso again, and this time I really, really, really had to pluck that woman who wanted to come with me to my room, then yes .... I'm sure I would use a condom. But in serious life you can forget it. I never use a condom with my wife. What would be the point? If I cannot enjoy her body to the fullest then I'd rather abstain and pull myself off. Masturbation is better than sex with a condom.
discodance.gif
TMI.

I would disagree with you on that.

Thomas Jefferson never once promoted slavery, and actively worked on legislation to end the slave trade, and the institution of slavery, and promoted the end of slavery in writings and speaking, to the very end of his life.

Moreover, Jefferson never once purchased a slave. Not once. Jefferson ended up with slaves as the result of an inheritance given to him by his father, and an inheritance through his wife's father.

Jefferson supported the education of slave children to hold private employment, and freed several of his slaves who had the skills to be employed.

There were two things that held Jefferson off from freeing all his slaves.

First, not all slaves had the ability to work outside slavery, and without them being slaves no one would hire them.

If you free a person who has absolutely no skills and no abilities other than working a plantation, who is going to hire them? Why would a slave owning plantation owners, hire a person with no greater skills than his existing slaves, and yet they would have to pay them? Well they wouldn't.

Setting the slaves with no hope of employment, and no money to buy land, is practically sentencing them to death. This is why Jefferson was willing to train slave children in employable skills, and set slaves already with employable skills free.

Secondly, and this is the crucial flaw with Jefferson, he spent money like a typical democrat today. Jefferson was up to his eye balls in debt.

This caused two problems.

First his plantations which were only profitable with slave labor, would likely cease to be profitable, if he freed his slaves and was forced to hire workers. Jefferson simply couldn't do that, without ending up in bankruptcy.

Second, Jefferson's creditors had liens on his assets.... which unfortunately included his slaves.

He couldn't free his slaves, while he owed money. And when he died, many of his slaves were sold to pay his debts.

So while his democrat incompetence with money, a trait that has stayed with the Democrats to this day, ruined his ability to free all his slaves... he wasn't intentional, nor a violation of his overall principals.

In fact, one of the reasons he kept pushing for legislation to abolish slavery, was that if other plantations were forced to pay for hired employees, then he could free his slaves and pay them as well, and be competitive with other plantations. He couldn't do that, under the then current policies.
So he was a slaver who felt bad about it. OK.

A seed in the womb ain't a man. It ain't a boy. It's not even a baby

DNA proves it is.

I am so very heartened to see that this post deeply wounded you.

In the words of Thomas Hardy,
“Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”

I have every intention of using truth to sorely wound you again.

America's Founders were abolitionists.

Usually, the ‘Founders’ refers to these six: Madison, Jefferson and Washington, Adams, Hamilton, and Franklin.
  1. The three non-Southerners worked tirelessly against slavery.
  2. While reading Ron Chernow’s book Alexander Hamilton, though, I found out that Hamilton was a strong advocate for the abolition of slavery. During the 1780s, Hamilton was one of the founders of the New York Society for Promoting the Manumission of Slaves, which was instrumental in the abolition of slavery in the state of New York. After reading about Alexander Hamilton’s work for the New York Manumission Society, I gained a greater appreciation of Alexander Hamiltonhttp://angelolopez.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/alexander-hamilton-and-the-new-york-manumission-society/
  3. Many of the other Founding Fathers were activists like Alexander Hamilton. In 1787 Benjamin Franklin agree to serve as president of the Pennsylvania Abolition Society, which set out to abolish slavery and set up programs to help freed slaves to become good citizens and improve the conditions of free African Americans. On February 12, 1790, Benjamin Franklin and the Pennsylvania Abolition Society presented a petition to the House of Representatives calling for the federal government to take steps for the gradual abolition of slavery and end the slave trade. As a young lawyer, Thomas Jefferson represented a slave in court attempting to be set free and during the 1770s and 1780s, Jefferson had many several attempts to pass legislation to gradually abolish slavery and end the slave trade. John Jay was the first president of the New York Manumission Society and was active in Society’s efforts to abolish slavery. Ibid.
2. An excellent read on the matter is a brilliant book called Miracle in Philadelphia, by Catherine Drinker Bowen, which recounts the actual history and debates around the Constitutional Convention in 1787.

Slavery was a huge issue during that convention, and many of the Founding Fathers wanted it outlawed, but ran into an impasse after many hours of debate with the southern colonies whose agricultural productivity depended on it.

The Founders who wanted to set the stage for the abolition of slavery came up with a compromise involving the issue of apportionment.

The southern colonies that favored slavery wanted all residents of their states, slave and free, counted equally when it came to deciding how many seats they were going to receive in Congress. Some of the northern colonies, who mostly had few slaves and thus nothing to lose didn’t want slave residents counted at all.

The Founder’s compromise was to count each slave as 3/5 of a man for the purposes of apportionment, and when that passed after a great deal more debate and lobbying, legislators from the slave states were permanently limited to a minority. With that one stroke, the state was set for slavery’s eventual demise, and the proof of how effective it was came in 1804, when the slave states were powerless to stop Congress from outlawing the importation of slaves to the new nation.

The stage was set, even if it took 70 years and a bloody war.
Big Journalism Articles - Breitbart

Work hard to undo your indoctrination.
Slave owning wankers.

As you have inadvertently agreed that my post is totally correct, your post seems to imply illiteracy.

Gays and Muslims are being oppressed claims the Limey bigot.

WRONG.

You should have posted Muslims oppress gays, woman, minorities, non-Muslims. We in the West do not.

Everything you know is WRONG.
This judge is oppressing gays by refusing to marry them.I would also examine the decisions she has made in the past to see if she has actively discriminated against Gay defendants.

1. The Judge should marry them or refuse to marry anyone...

2. Muslims would kill Homosexuals and to claim Muslims are oppressed in America is total bull fucking shit!

When you write about a country you do not reside in make me wonder what the fuck is wrong with you?

I am not going to pretend that America does not have it fucking bigots within her borders and Trump is one of them but for you to sit there and write about how Muslims are oppressed is total nonsense on your part!

Muslims are allowed to worship as they please as long as it does not break any of our Federal, State and local laws and yes this country has laws!

So please stop with the bullshit about how Muslims are oppressed and no they should not be allow to practice or enforce their religious laws if it conflicts with this Country Constitution!
The stats tend to disprove your assertion.

FBI: Hate Crimes Are Down In the U.S.—But Not Against Muslims

The point here is that a populist gobshite has targeted a minority by telling lies and these are then taken up by the idiots in society. Trumps throw away misogyny has a body count.

Hate crimes happen daily in this country just like yours, but Muslims are not oppressed and are not prevented from worshiping their God. Because some nutter burn down a Mosque or burn a cross on someone lawn does not stop the Muslim from having the right to worship.

Now I am betting you believe it is a hate crime to prevent them from imposing their religion onto me and I should be forced to accept Sharia Law, right?

If so then fuck off because your religious right end at your home, Mosque, Church and Temple and has no business in the U.S. Government and before you write I never write this about Christians, well you would be incorrect like usual!

The U.S. Government does not oppress the Muslim population and you using hate crime statistics to support your view would be like me pointing out hate crime in your country and then claiming your country oppresses Muslims!
There are problems with this in the UK as well. The actions of some extremists have turned people against the largely peaceful muslim populations. In this they have been whipped up by racist trash like Trump.
Decent people have to oppose this. The alternative is too horrific to contemplate.
Trump is whipping up hatred in the UK?

My suggestion to you is to confine your outrage to you and yours.

The xenophobic trash like you are constantly whipping up outrage against a mostly peaceful American population.

We decent people oppose this, and yes, your alternative is too horrific to contemplate.

Oh! The horror. The fear.

Muslims are rounded up in America and hung from cranes, stoned in the streets and are having their throats slit with scimitars.

They are crucified and thrown from buildings. Americans are igniting IED's in Muslim communities.

Americans are evil. It is so shocking. Muslims lined up, tied up, blindfolded, forced to their knees and shot by the NRA and their xenophobic supporters.

Shocking! It's horrible. It's so dark. So dark, it's dark.

A once great nation in decline. President Trump has taken us over the edge.

So dark. So, so dark.

Whitey is to blame. Whitey is killing the brownies.

So, so dark. It's dark Tommy. So dark. Americans are evil.

Their mosques are burned to the ground and their history is destroyed and erased by those evil Americans.

Americans are raping the daughters of Muslims, forcing their families to view this horrible atrocity.

Americans must be destroyed. Eliminated from the planet.

Forum List

Back