When Louie Runs His Mouth

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
It's not often I agree with him but he makes some outstanding points points on homo marriage here. And Louie is a Negro Muslim.

Liberal democrats are kind of in a spot on this one. Do they attack his color or what?

The Democratic Party is a big tent Party, far, far bigger than the scrawny little tent that the GOP kind of has, well, on a good day.

Differing opinions are welcomed in the Democratic Party. That doesn't mean they are going to change MY opinions.

Those opinions are not quashed by any equivalent of the Republican blue-bloods in their party.

And yes, Dorky-Fuzzlenutz-IQ-214, keep on spitting out that "Negro" word, since it is so important to you to let the world know how much you hate black people. I bet, however, that you would never do that in real life, say, for instance, in a bar or in a restaurant.

In case you haven't noticed, a great many of your threads land in the FZ. Do you know why this happens to you? I bet Dont Taz Me Bro can clue you in on that one. He did it yesterday, but apparently, you did not get the message.

But just to remain on topic: Louis Farrakhan is hardly representative of the Democratic Party on many, many issues. He is, when it comes to these issues, essentially, the counterpart to a David Duke type in the GOP. But even with your massive IQ of 214, I doubt you will get that.

Oh, and BTW, that youtube video is from THREE years ago. THREE years.

And I wonder if you even watched the video, because the point that Mr. Farrakhan made in the first three minutes is that other people have no right to think they are better than gays or lesbians. Guess you missed that part.

Farrakhan has even called Obama the son of the Devil on occasion. This doesn't mean that we Democrats take Farrakhan seriously. He's getting very old and dotters almost as much as you do, you old fool.

Once again, you trap yourself with your own careless words.

• Banned
The Democratic Party is a big tent Party, far, far bigger than the scrawny little tent that the GOP kind of has, well, on a good day.

Differing opinions are welcomed in the Democratic Party. That doesn't mean they are going to change MY opinions.

Those opinions are not quashed by any equivalent of the Republican blue-bloods in their party.

And yes, Dorky-Fuzzlenutz-IQ-214, keep on spitting out that "Negro" word, since it is so important to you to let the world know how much you hate black people. I bet, however, that you would never do that in real life, say, for instance, in a bar or in a restaurant.

In case you haven't noticed, a great many of your threads land in the FZ. Do you know why this happens to you? I bet Dont Taz Me Bro can clue you in on that one. He did it yesterday, but apparently, you did not get the message.

But just to remain on topic: Louis Farrakhan is hardly representative of the Democratic Party on many, many issues. He is, when it comes to these issues, essentially, the counterpart to a David Duke type in the GOP. But even with your massive IQ of 214, I doubt you will get that.

And I wonder if you even watched the video, because the point that Mr. Farrakhan made in the first three minutes is that other people have no right to think they are better than gays or lesbians. Guess you missed that part.

Farrakhan has even called Obama the son of the Devil on occasion. This doesn't mean that we Democrats take Farrakhan seriously. He's getting very old and dotters almost as much as you do, you old fool.

:spam:

:spam:

Well, I suppose that's the best you have to offer...

I always enjoy your rambling rationalizations on the insanity of the Left. :slap:

I always enjoy your rambling rationalizations on the insanity of the Left. :slap:

I love you too, my brotch-bud: :slap:

Now, let's toast: :beer:

Forum List

Back