🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Obama finds out about this,,,

I wonder when Obama will find out, best bet is to ask the paperboy when they are delivering his newspaper.

I have to say that this is just what anyone would expect from a deal between Obama, a proven liar, and a pack of ayatollahs, also known liars.

How could they ever trust each other?

There has been a "framework" agreed to...except that now, Obama and the ayatollahs disagree as to what the "framework" actually says, and so they are working on a "timeframe" for when they can get together again and work out the actual DETAILS of the "framework" after which we will have an "Agreement" if there is not disagreement on the framework, which there appears to be...or disagreement as to the details, which there will most certainly be.

For Obama, its.....Situation Normal, All Fucked Up.

What should the US do about Iran instead, and how high would conservatives be willing to raise income taxes to pay for yet another war on Middle East country over WMD?

What should the US do about Iran instead, and how high would conservatives be willing to raise income taxes to pay for yet another war on Middle East country over WMD?

this thread is about how obama continues to lie no matter what the situation..

I don't care. Answer my question. How high would conservatives be willing to raise income taxes to pay for yet another war on Middle East country over WMD?

this thread is about how obama continues to lie no matter what the situation..

I don't care. Answer my question. How high would conservatives be willing to raise incomI e taxes to pay for yet another war on Middle East country over WMD?

I have the Ron Paul attitude. Just get out and let europe handle it

When two countries come to an agreement, don't they usually have a joint press conference with press from both countries asking questions and documents presented and signed? I guess Community Organizers do it differently.

They would rather do it in the middle of the night with just the Secretary of State and no representative from Iran.

Now, the two countries can agree if there is an agreement or if there ever was. Just one question, does Iran have the money yet? Is Kerry working on the Obamacare website in his spare time? Just wondering... :lol:

There never was a "1991 Cease Fire" with Iran which I think you are confused with Iraq!
Also the concept of a "Cease Fire" means both sides agree to "stop firing". There never was any firing between Iran and USA.
Now if you mean Iraq then there was the Desert Storm war where Iraq invaded Kuwait. Remember? So Saddam the despot signed
the "1991 Cease Fire".. Remember that? Well both parties agreed to "stop firing"... BUT Because no peace treaty was signed after the Gulf War, the war still remained in effect,
such as an assassination attempt of former U.S. President George H. W. Bush by Iraqi agents while on a visit to Kuwait and
Iraq was bombed in June 1993 as a response,
Iraqi forces firing on coalition aircraft patrolling the Iraqi no-fly zones,
U.S. President Bill Clinton's bombing of Baghdad in 1998 during Operation Desert Fox, and an earlier 1996 bombing of Iraq by the U.S. during Operation Desert Strike.
The war remained in effect until 2003 when U.S. and United Kingdom forces invaded Iraq and toppled Saddam Hussein's regime from power.

So for that then Iran has never had a "Cease Fire"... Iraq did and because they didn't "cease fire" Saddam is dead.
3 million children were saved from starvation that occurred under Saddam. And 28 million people are free to kill themselves and not be afraid
sadists like Saddam's sons will come after them! They are free because Saddam didn't abide by the 1991 Cease Fire... see that's how simple it is!

Forum List

Back