When the GOP candidate gets killed this fall, who's fault will it be?

I still get a good laugh that so many people think Romney is going to beat Obama, hell I've even heard a ton of people say he's going to destroy him lol.

So when the inevitable happens and the GOP candidate gets even more embarassed in the poll numbers than McCain did, who will get the blame?

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

Right now, I see a Romney win, that could change.

You are a dreamer. But enjoy your one-half-of-one percent of the popular vote candidates.

Why do you think I should mold my principles solely based on how many people agree with me?

You may as well claim you are for 'World Peace' for as far as your principles will carry us in the real world.

Libertarianism is nothing but wishful thinking. The rest of us have a Country to run.

You are a dreamer. But enjoy your one-half-of-one percent of the popular vote candidates.

Why do you think I should mold my principles solely based on how many people agree with me?

You may as well claim you are for 'World Peace' for as far as your principles will carry us in the real world.

Libertarianism is nothing but wishful thinking. The rest of us have a Country to run.

You couldn't 'run' your panty hose...

I still get a good laugh that so many people think Romney is going to beat Obama, hell I've even heard a ton of people say he's going to destroy him lol.

So when the inevitable happens and the GOP candidate gets even more embarassed in the poll numbers than McCain did, who will get the blame?

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?
Obviously, it'll be Obama's "fault".....just like it was Bill Clinton's "fault" that Republicans "sacrificed" Bob Dole, in '96.

In both situations, our economy was "tentative" (to say the least), but we're still required (by Law) to have an election.

If our economy was really-healthy, presently, we'd be seeing much-more substantial Republican-candidates (instead o' the clown-car they rolled-out)....but, I think most people would be hard-pressed to determine who that'd be. NO Republican-candidate is all-that-anxious to tackle the present-economy (especially, THIS one).....much like during the Clinton-years. It's much-more "convenient", for them, to stand on the sidelines & whine....after dispensing some "throw-away" candidates (who'll "disappear", politically, after the Election). Our economy is headed in the right direction, but....much like any other "conservative"-inve$tor$....no Republican (with long-term political-plans) is gonna run, without an iron-clad guarantee they can win.​

You mocked me for being in a minority in terms of political thinking, why is it important how many people agree with me?

A country your politicians will be, and have been, running into the ground under the guise that we have to do it that way. You've bought into all of it.

The GOP of course, no accomplishments to point to, no optimism, no demonstrable concern for the people.
....And, they're really-anxious to be rid-of Romney, anyhow. I think a lot of Republicans are feeling pretty-damned-fortunate/lucky, this time around, having a good throw-away candidate (or, two....counting Gingrich). What they don't want to think-about is 2016....and, HILLARY!!!

543.gif

Sorry, barring a seismic shift upward in the economic outlook, or, some cataclysmic worldwide calamity, Obama's toast.. like BIG TIME.

Sorry, barring a seismic shift upward in the economic outlook, or, some cataclysmic worldwide calamity, Obama's toast.. like BIG TIME.

Could've been, had the GOP even put forth a mediocre candidate.

Romney will get destroyed, his campaign was ended in 2008 thanks to Huckabee. Who do you think has more national support, Obama or Huckabee? He'll lose just as bad as McCain and McCain had to deal with the burden of Bush.

The GOP of course, no accomplishments to point to, no optimism, no demonstrable concern for the people.

Seriously? So, Obama's going to point to his record of $16,000,000,000,000 debt, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits, inflation, $5 gas, 1/6 of Americans on public assistance, 30,000,000 unemployed, Solyndra, Sun Power, union bailouts, Wall Street bailouts, Fast and Furious, housing markets off 40%, etc?

Yeah.. run on that.

:lol:
.....While "conservatives" point to......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

.....while there was so-much that NEEDED to be fixed....economically!!

Yeah.....run on that.

handjob.gif

Romney will get destroyed, his campaign was ended in 2008 thanks to Huckabee. Who do you think has more national support, Obama or Huckabee? He'll lose just as bad as McCain and McCain had to deal with the burden of Bush.

Looka, Romney's less than ideal... granted. However, Obama's Jimmy Carter on steroids.... $16,000,000,000,000 debt, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits, worthless $, inflation, $5 gas, tens of millions unemployed or underemployed, 1/6 of Americans on assistance, housing markets in the shitter, feckless foreign policy, declining respect across the globe, etc.

Romney's a shoe in....

Looka, Romney's less than ideal... granted. However, Obama's Jimmy Carter on steroids.... $16,000,000,000,000 debt, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits, worthless $, inflation, $5 gas, tens of millions unemployed or underemployed, 1/6 of Americans on assistance, housing markets in the shitter, feckless foreign policy, declining respect across the globe, etc.

Romney's a shoe in....

Agree to disagree, ppl didn't care about Obama's record in 2008, don't see them caring now.

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

It's a Horse Race. Might as well enjoy it the best you can.
Yeah.....that's what was predicted, prior to Hillary's N.Y. Senatorial-bid, in 2000 (after Porky Limbaugh insisted Upstate would never support her).

She won; 55 percent of the vote to Ricky Lazio's 43 percent.​

Yes, a really rich guy who was BORN into wealth and political power and has elevators for his cars in his mansions will take middle class America by storm.

Geez.

Romney makes John McCain and Bob Dole look like Ronald Reagan.

I know it kind of destroys your anti-Romney narrative, but the man earned every penny he has.

If Romney is beaten this fault is it anyone other than Romney's fault? Nope.

I am in the camp that says Romney is going to crush Obama. I could be wrong. I dont think I am, not with all the indicators going for Romney.

Of course, anything can happen between now and November.
wow.....whatta commitment.

853.gif

Yes, a really rich guy who was BORN into wealth and political power and has elevators for his cars in his mansions will take middle class America by storm.

Geez.

So the people elected a minority hawaiian with an arab name cuz we wanted someone who was more like us?

People don't care about what Romney uses an elevator for. Obama sounds and looks hip, so people vote for him, the same reason we watch reality tv shows. Sad but true.

Make that a kenyan with a muslim name...

Capture-88.jpg

Geez.

So the people elected a minority hawaiian with an arab name cuz we wanted someone who was more like us?

People don't care about what Romney uses an elevator for. Obama sounds and looks hip, so people vote for him, the same reason we watch reality tv shows. Sad but true.

you're poking holes in his narrative, he wont be able to deal with that.

Personally, if Romney is putting people to work, not sure why anyone is complaining. He's probably put more people to work on this elevator than Barack Obama has done as President.

Forum List

Back