When they refer to you as a cult...

...these are the principles they hate and therefore use as a benchark to justify their use of the language....

View attachment 839420

Their hatred for these principles is why they hate you. It's why they attack you for your belief in them. It's why they refer to you as a terrorist.

And clearly, as is witnessed herein....they're rather open about it.
a demorat can say anything they want and it is not hateful..but if you reply to it..YOU are hateful.

In all seriousness, we have moved into very dangerous territory when not only is the U.S. President trying to imprison his #1 political opponent but a high-ranking (former) Democrat senator, cabinet member, and presidential nominee is recommending that Americans who support the opposing candidate be placed in a deprogramming camp.

Enlighten me. Tell me about this cult I'm in.
Seriously?

There's a whole book

Hillary said out loud what the Nazis on the left want to do ! the left wants to deprogram millions of Americans ! she said it ! dont deny it Nazi ! if the Nazis on the left had there way they'd put 74 million Americans in deprogramming camps !

Nazis are on the right, Son. Everybody knows this.

Speaking of detestable Democrats (HRC, J Biden), I wonder if one of the Leftists here could identify for me one or two of the "MAGA Republican" policies that they find so abhorrent.
I wonder if they could identify who a MAGA Republican is in the first place! Biden demonizes them, but never defines them. That is by intent - to cast dispersions on ANYONE who voted for Trump.

In all seriousness, we have moved into very dangerous territory when not only is the U.S. President trying to imprison his #1 political opponent but a high-ranking (former) Democrat senator, cabinet member, and presidential nominee is recommending that Americans who support the opposing candidate be placed in a deprogramming camp.
and all the illiberal leftists here welcome it.

It must have been like this in Germany in 1930 -- you keep hearing it, but you can't bring yourself to believe they mean it.

Clinton calls for 'formal deprogramming' of MAGA 'cult members'​

Interesting how she just refers to those crossing the border, and breaking US law, as just. .. . . "immigrants," while seeking to demonize and criminalize those whose opinions are different than hers.

:eusa_think:

Being held in control not by this demon is a badge of honor. I can't belief even any Democrat isn't repulsed by this old hag

A sad day "for our democracy"

...these are the principles they hate and therefore use as a benchmark to justify their use of the language....

View attachment 839420

Their hatred for these principles is why they hate you. It's why they attack you for your belief in them. It's why they refer to you as a terrorist.

446f1e37c9a35589fa464ce1a0cbc3c8_768x0.jpg

Seriously?

There's a whole book

That's lame.

Tell me about the cult you think I'm in. Do we meet on Wednesdays? Wear robes?

...these are the principles they hate and therefore use as a benchmark to justify their use of the language....

View attachment 839420

I despise Hillary. And don't agree with her on 100% of anything she's ever said and done. Until I watched this.

I guess it's true about a broken clock.

Forum List

Back