When trump gets re-elected...

Only if like the known crimes by Trump is backed up with facts and has Republicans all saying he was full of it like the stolen election lies and insurrection.
Hey look Butt Pirate...this is a thread you can talk about Trump.... and you can spread those cheeks when he wins in 2024

Pray Trump is not again elected. He is too kind, forgiving and therefore incapable of teaching all Democars how it feels to have government agencies weaponized against or to feel for having their businesses looted and burned by liberal paid surrogates. We need a president with the balls to ELIMINATE those who are working to destroy America.

And that is not Trump.

Last edited:
When Trump loses in 2024, if he even runs (which I doubt), the laughter will haunt him all the way to his grave.

Sorry bout that,

1. Biden is a crook, while no other was.
2. And will be out of office soon.
3. Likely taking a fall down some stairs.
4. Might happen on camera.
5. Something big is going to happen early next month.
6. Wait for it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Please, infuture, read entire posts before twisting your little girl panties and rushing to reply
Yeah, don’t know how you were tagged….Probably brushed the icon…But anyone with the slightest bit of comprehension could see I wasn’t addressing you, yet you found it necessary to personally attack…speaks volumes snowflake.

Sorry. It's Desantis time. Young, proven, even keeled, non name calling, no hissy fits.

Yeah, don’t know how you were tagged….Probably brushed the icon…But anyone with the slightest bit of comprehension could see I wasn’t addressing you, yet you found it necessary to personally attack…speaks volumes snowflake.
Relax.

Pissing off liberals is just a hobby.

I won't take money for doing it.

Forum List

Back