When Trump says he has a secret plan why is no one laughing?

For the 999 time you don't hand the enemy your playlist. Especially to quiet down A bunch of hacks on a message board.

Hey, fuck head...if Trump is NOT full of shit (which of course he is) a FORMIDABLE plan to save thousands of lives....including American lives....SHOULD be more important to Trump than winning an election...Don't you think???

That's what I said about AL Gore in 2000...

Trump reminds me of the Match Game tv show, "Dumb Donald was so dumb...when he told the generals to come up with a plan in 30 days to defeat IsiL the generals told Donald to ____ off!"

This clueless idiot is just devoid of knowledge of how the real world works. He thinks all the world works as it does when he barks orders at some valet to bring his car around or get his dry cleaning. He is one of these stupid people, like Bush, who don't know they're stupid.

Yeah that's right einstein When you parley 1mil into 10 billion dollar business Empire with genius kids, let us know.

1 million in seed money, millions of dollars in guaranteed loans, his daddy telling his business partners to do business with him, and Daddy hiring him to be the President of his company- and then inheriting Daddy's fortune- I tell you- Trump is a self made billionaire.

I could name you Thousands of lottery winners pro athletes business owners Multi billion-dollar corporations That has crumbled into a heap The point is Trump increased his wealth held under as well I didn't lose it all through drugs divorce taxes theft foolish decisions whatever When you can do the same please get back to us Other than that you're just someone beating a key on a message board

Yeah.......Hillary planned and probably participated in the assassination of those 4 poor Americans, right moron?..
Nope, but she sure as hell let them die.

Can't be pulling Ambassadors and staffs out of nations because terrorists threat of attack after Obama FALSELY declared Al Qaeida was on the run (WHILE Hillary and Barry were helping Al Qaeida take over Libya) and FALSELY declaring the 'War on Terror is over'.

Hillary just promised not to use ground troops in Syria/Iraq, which will not only be a lie, but it's a terrible promise to make even if this ends up being the case. She also just basically said Iran is on the level in their nuclear program. She has shown time and time again that she's very poor at keeping America safe. Whatever libtards are accusing Trump of, it can't be worse than the Hillary train wreck.

Its the same shit he used to bilk people out of their money for Trump U!

We'll share the secrets that made Trump a success. What were those secrets? Ripping people off.

But now he really does have a super secret plan to defeat Isis quickly. Not anything like those numb nut Generals. Pathetic. lol

Only to Hillary and Libs because they know all Hillary has is what Obama is currently doing....

Which boils down to LESS US caskets coming home from Syria and Iraq.......
Do conservative morons want MORE of those caskets?

Its the same shit he used to bilk people out of their money for Trump U!

We'll share the secrets that made Trump a success. What were those secrets? Ripping people off.

In an IRONIC way, Trump did offer an important lesson to those imbeciles who paid money to Trump U.

The lesson was on how to cheat and defraud people out of their money through a scam....and unfortunately, those students at Trump U. now have that lesson for the rest of their lives.

But now he really does have a super secret plan to defeat Isis quickly. Not anything like those numb nut Generals. Pathetic. lol

It's got to be better than Hillary's and Barry's plan to defeat Al Qaeida:
STEP 1: Ally yourself with Al Qaeida
STEP 2: Arm Al Qaeida
STEP 3: Take the country to war without authority to do so to help Al Qaeida take over Libya
STEP 4: Declare Al Qaeida is on the run

Word on streets is BO got rid of any good Generals by putting political hacks at top. The good Generals wiling to kill the enemy have ran from the gay agenda. Now we stuck with shirley in the shower. False rape allegations by the thousands because johnny don't want no more from sally but sally not ready to let go her dick.

Word on streets is BO got rid of any good Generals by putting political hacks at top. The good Generals wiling to kill the enemy have ran from the gay agenda. Now we stuck with shirley in the shower. False rape allegations by the thousands because johnny don't want no more from sally but sally not ready to let go her dick.
You need to get off that street

It's got to be better than Hillary's and Barry's plan to defeat Al Qaeida:
STEP 1: Ally yourself with Al Qaeida
STEP 2: Arm Al Qaeida
STEP 3: Take the country to war without authority to do so to help Al Qaeida take over Libya
STEP 4: Declare Al Qaeida is on the run

But you don't know the plan and have already declared the plan you don't know is better than everyone elses. Lmao! He shows you an empty hand and declares it's awesome and that's enough for you.

Yes Trump is bullshitting people we all know this we all also know Hillary is bullshitting people as well. The real question is when will the partisans on both sides stop pretending their candidates don't bullshit people?

And you believe it? :badgrin:And right now for a limited time you can now have 2 secret plans for the low low price of $19.95.

Well, Trumpster DOES have a "plan".....and that plan is to BULLSHIT conservative morons to believe that he has a plan.

In the far-fetched scenario that Trump were to become president.....he would later state that HIS generals' best plans matched HIS "secret plan" and that he would go with that and bask in the ensuing "glory"......

If this wasn't such a fucking serious issue. it'd be comical.

you don't want to hear my "plan"s. you would shoot down T-Rump plan too. he can't broadcast it to media. he can't EMAIL to hrc.....get hacked.

I cant show you my plan because its super awesome for one and two...you wouldnt listen anyway :boobies:

Forum List

Back