When was America Great?

Any person who is on America's side cannot be for the WHO or The WEF. Why do you support them if you say your side is America's? Dude, there is absolutely no logic there.

I’ve never said I did. I don’t understand you idiots.

Well, you ended that discussion. Border security isn't about the military, said by no one in the military ever. Defending our borders isn't the job of the military. WOW.

So let's just shut down the military then, it has no purpose at all

If the Mexican Army crossed the border. That is a military issue. Civilians are not an invasion no matter how many times you scream it.

If the Mexican Army crossed the border. That is a military issue. Civilians are not an invasion no matter how many times you scream it.

Yes, let's disband the military, they don't protect our borders. I got it. Tell me again how abortion is a military job, Private

Yes, let's disband the military, they don't protect our borders. I got it. Tell me again how abortion is a military job, Private

How is it you grew up in a Military Household and never learned about laws and regulations?

Let’s start simple. Unarmed civilians. If a soldier shoots them as you folks scream we should. That is murder. That soldier is going to be tried and convicted and sent to Prison by a Courts Martial. The person who told him to shoot is going to be tried and convicted and sent to prison. Soldiers know this. It is taught to them as part of their training in the laws of land warfare. Leaders and commanders are taught it. It is covered in examples of illegal orders.

So these unarmed civilians are not an invasion. If we were dumb enough to send the military they would be powerless to do anything. They have no authority to arrest anyone under the Posse Comitatus Act. They are prohibited by law from acting in a law enforcement capacity in civilian areas. Even Military Police have zero authority outside the base.

Now before we deployed the troops they would get an in-depth rules of engagement briefing. This would explain to them the various situation in which they are allowed to engage, or fire upon, enemy troops.

Let me give you the short version we had crossing into Iraq in 1990. If it is a tank kill it. If it’s a military truck. Kill it. If it is a soldier holding a weapon. Kill him. Do not fire upon unarmed people. Do not fire upon troops surrendering. Signs of surrender will be holding the weapon over their heads. A white flag displayed.

Take those people as prisoners of war and I sure they are treated in accordance with the Geneva Conventions. Insure they have food and water. Do not question them. Do not insult or berate them. Treat them with respect and courtesy. Separate the enemy combatants into three groups. Enlisted, Non Commissioned Officers, and Officers.

The troops will. It open fire on unarmed civilians. They won’t deploy minefields to stop unarmed civilians. They all know that would be a violation of regulations and punishable by long prison terms. They won’t do it.

So what makes you think your Parent, I don’t know if it was your Mom, Dad, or both who served. What makes you think they would open fire on a bunch of unarmed civilians? What makes you think your siblings would do so?

If they did, this is what would happen to them.

Best hope, Life in Prison without Parole. He was fortunate to avoid the Death Penalty.

Your parents understand that. Your siblings have been told of the penalties for violating Regulations. Why would you wish that on them? Life in Fort Leavenworth Military Prison?

How is it you grew up in a Military Household and never learned about laws and regulations?

Let’s start simple. Unarmed civilians. If a soldier shoots them as you folks scream we should. That is murder. That soldier is going to be tried and convicted and sent to Prison by a Courts Martial. The person who told him to shoot is going to be tried and convicted and sent to prison. Soldiers know this. It is taught to them as part of their training in the laws of land warfare. Leaders and commanders are taught it. It is covered in examples of illegal orders.

So these unarmed civilians are not an invasion. If we were dumb enough to send the military they would be powerless to do anything. They have no authority to arrest anyone under the Posse Comitatus Act. They are prohibited by law from acting in a law enforcement capacity in civilian areas. Even Military Police have zero authority outside the base.

Now before we deployed the troops they would get an in-depth rules of engagement briefing. This would explain to them the various situation in which they are allowed to engage, or fire upon, enemy troops.

Let me give you the short version we had crossing into Iraq in 1990. If it is a tank kill it. If it’s a military truck. Kill it. If it is a soldier holding a weapon. Kill him. Do not fire upon unarmed people. Do not fire upon troops surrendering. Signs of surrender will be holding the weapon over their heads. A white flag displayed.

Take those people as prisoners of war and I sure they are treated in accordance with the Geneva Conventions. Insure they have food and water. Do not question them. Do not insult or berate them. Treat them with respect and courtesy. Separate the enemy combatants into three groups. Enlisted, Non Commissioned Officers, and Officers.

The troops will. It open fire on unarmed civilians. They won’t deploy minefields to stop unarmed civilians. They all know that would be a violation of regulations and punishable by long prison terms. They won’t do it.

So what makes you think your Parent, I don’t know if it was your Mom, Dad, or both who served. What makes you think they would open fire on a bunch of unarmed civilians? What makes you think your siblings would do so?

If they did, this is what would happen to them.

Best hope, Life in Prison without Parole. He was fortunate to avoid the Death Penalty.

Your parents understand that. Your siblings have been told of the penalties for violating Regulations. Why would you wish that on them? Life in Fort Leavenworth Military Prison?

That you support continued control of our southern border by Mexican Drug Cartels show's what you are. They don't wear a uniform and you're ready to hold the door for their invasion. You're full of crap, that isn't military. Defending our borders is military. You're up there as a typical America Hating Democrat liar

That you support continued control of our southern border by Mexican Drug Cartels show's what you are. They don't wear a uniform and you're ready to hold the door for their invasion. You're full of crap, that isn't military. Defending our borders is military. You're up there as a typical America Hating Democrat liar

Ok. Ask your Daddy what happens if a Soldier shoots an unarmed civilian.

It was, still is, and always will be.

This is the MAGA root belief:
1694734341157.png

99% of the world would kill to have our issues and 95% of the world would not survive many of those issues.

I was thinking about your various posts. So certain you know what the Military is like. What the Soldiers want, and believe. I hoped you could give me a little help with this.

A tiny bit more than one in three troops on active duty intended to vote for Trump.

That means more than 60% of the troops did not intend to support the Republicans.

I found that interesting when I read it back in 2020. I’ve considered it from time to time. Especially when I read a poll after the election where 44% of the Biden voters were primarily casting their ballots to vote against Trump. They were not motivated to vote for Biden, but against Trump.

Let’s consider that the poll was taken of people who subscribed to Military times and were on active duty. That means these were primarily the career Military personnel. About 40% of them were identified as independent, politically speaking.

I’ve said that I was a Moderate, slightly right of center. I’ve voted for Democrats, and Republicans in the past. In 2022 I voted for Kemp, the Republican for Governor. I voted for Warnock, the Democrat, for the Senate.

Most of Georgia voted the same way.

Most of the Military seems to feel similarly. These are the professional soldiers. The ones who know what they’re in for and reup anyway.

I get the impression you are fairly young. A young man. The next thing I’m going to say is probably obvious. You may not know it all yet. You might want to consider toning it down, and listening.

Things are rarely Black and White. There is usually a lot of grey area to navigate through.

The Classic Corrupt GOP deregulation free market bubble and bust world depression. Good job you do it every time...

Only a Democrat would think that more regulation is a catalyst for improving the performance of anything. Maybe there is a market among dim-witted Democrats for “performance” tuning their cars. We will regulated and restrict your Ferrari in every way possible but we promise it will perform better. ;)

^^^^

As I said - Blah...blah...blah...

People have been whining about all the things that you're saying since civilization began.

Here's a video from "The Lucy Show" where she quotes Plato who said about the same things your talking about.

Try viewing from 23:50 onwards:

So what your saying is it started then, and has continued ok!

We keep hearing that Trump is needed to Make America Great Again.

Ok. So when was America Great? Tell me the year that America was Great and why. I’m honestly curious as to what you’ll answer. Was it 1985 when Reagan was starting his second term with a 49 state landslide re-election? Was it earlier? Later?

Tell me what happened to end that greatness.
The second my ancestors got off of those boats America became great.

Only a Democrat would think that more regulation is a catalyst for improving the performance of anything. Maybe there is a market among dim-witted Democrats for “performance” tuning their cars. We will regulated and restrict your Ferrari in every way possible but we promise it will perform better. ;)

Every sport has regulations and rules for the competitors. Some are designed for safety. Some are designed to make the competition fair.

Let’s take racing. Minimum weights of cars is required. Maximum weight of cars. Maximum engine size, and maximum horsepower is limited. Minimum safety equipment required. Car structure is detailed with structural safety and integrity. A limited number of tires for competitors, including some where you have to use tires from a single company. Restrictions on fuel and oil formulas.

And the racing is close, and exciting for the spectators, and safer for the drivers.

Baseball. Weight and materials for bats. Relief pitchers are checked for any cheats before they reach the mound. How many times have you seen one running out and pause near second base to have the Umpire do a quick check to make sure he doesn’t have sandpaper or salves of some sort? I’ve seen it done most of the time they are running out there.

The purpose is to prevent someone from having an unfair advantage. To make the competition as fair as possible.

Horse Racing. They check the horses to make sure they are not under the influence of performance enhancing drugs. Russia was banned from international sports because of those performance enhancing drugs in their athletes.

So shift to the business world. We have minimum requirements for employees. Minimum safety requirements, minimum pay requirements, and minimum insurance or benefit requirements. All to try and make it somewhat fair.

We prohibit someone cornering the market. Competition makes it better for everyone.

World War One is a good example. In America, the birthplace of powered heavier than air flight. The Wright Brothers rushed out to patent their creation and discovery. Everyone else who tried to build a plane, ran into the patents and lawsuits to slow or stop their efforts. In Europe no such restrictions existed. Everyone was developing improvements as fast as they could figure them out. So much so that when we went to war, we had to use French and English planes, which were far more advanced than our own. We went from First, to last in a few short years, all because the inventor tried to corner the market.

Let’s go back in time, back to the big credit disaster at the tail end of W’s Presidency.

All the Wall Street firms were so interconnected, each owning stock in all the others, that when one firm collapsed, that was a drag to all of them.

Regulations and requirements are designed to keep that from happening again. And when companies follow those regulations, when they comply, a similar failure is unlikely. If they cheat, and they don’t follow them, then failure is far more likely, if not inevitable.

In most cases, regulations are like the signs on a corner, a yellow sign with the maximum recommended speed. You can go faster, but you would be well advised not to. If you go a little faster and get away with it, great for you. But the next time it’s a little different with wind blowing and you end up off the road in a tree.

You say Regulation restricts business. I say it restricts business from taking unwarranted and unwise risks. Reducing the likelihood of another massive failure. Making public bailouts of corporations unnecessary.

Let’s take racing. Minimum weights of cars is required. Maximum weight of cars. Maximum engine size, and maximum horsepower is limited. Minimum safety equipment required.
Let's take income. Minimum wages. No maximum. Wealth. No minimums. No maximums. Not very sporting.

Yeah, it's always just struck me as a slogan that sounded like music to Donny's ears. Now he thinks becoming a dictator sounds good. The Heritage Foundation thinks so too.. Project 2025..
Oh look, Dims never use meaningless babble in their speeches!

how do you know what they're carrying with them? What if they are a militia? It really is amazing what you all put in your pocket to justify a traitor. Wow.

All the Wall Street firms were so interconnected, each owning stock in all the others, that when one firm collapsed, that was a drag to all of them.
you know that most of the political leaders own stock in all of them? They get rich off of this by insider trading. Are you all really this fking ignorant to this process? WOW again to you friend. stay ignorant

Fair point, but there is no "military" position on abortion, though many in the military would agree with you.

What SavannahMann doesn't know is that defending the United States IS a military position and he doesn't get the big issue over our turning over our southern border to drug cartels. The only military people I know who agree with Savannah on that are Biden's generals who didn't quit over that or any other time Biden jeopardized US security
Well in my eyes and millions of others, it is a threat, and that is the purpose of the military to protect our fking border. Why would we invent a military that can't protect it's citizens within it's own boundaries? How fking stupid is that from ignorant fkwads?

how do you know what they're carrying with them? What if they are a militia? It really is amazing what you all put in your pocket to justify a traitor. Wow.
Not to mention the cartels have connections in our country who will get them weapons

Forum List

Back