When will NBC fire Megyn?

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
My guess is very soon.

She did the unforgivable. She interviewed a conservative and libs HATE giving any con access to the media, because they are stuck in 1999. Then, she being a typical liberal, edited the interview to make Jones look like a nut (yeah typical stuff, but dupes lefties every time)...but Jones knowing full well the dishonest nature of liberal media types (they dupe liberal Americans every day...its so easy), secretly taped the interview and released it. Thus Megyn is in quite a pickle.

I love it!!!

Great column from Gary North...
How Alex Jones Blindsided Megyn Kelly
Her latest bonehead move was to interview Alex Jones. This got her in trouble with NBC, because nobody is supposed to interview Jones. That would give him some degree of credibility. The mainstream media do not want to consider him as anyone who deserves credibility.

The mainstream media still believe that someone like Jones can get credibility only from the mainstream media. They still think it's 1995.

Her response was this: she thinks he is despicable. She said that his view of Sandy Hook as a hoax is revolting. That bought her a little time. But time will run out on the evening of June 18, when her interview is scheduled to be run.

Jones did what any sensible conservative should always do when interviewed by the mainstream media. He made a secret recording of the entire interview. He says he will release the entire interview on YouTube.

He says that he did not claim to believe the story that Sandy Hook was a hoax. He simply said that he had offered theories regarding Sandy Hook to his viewers.

SELECTIVE QUOTATIONS

The game the liberals play is always the same. Anything that makes a conservative's position look sensible is eliminated by three dots. The writer gets to pick and choose what he wants to illustrate. If he wants to illustrate something that will make a conservative look bad, he will quote him. He will not mention the missing qualifications to the outrageous statements.

Kelly's interview with Putin should have been a sensation but it went almost unnoticed because it was an embarrassment. Kelly just isn't that good. She will continue to be a 2nd rate NBC news personality until her looks fade away.

Kelly's interview with Putin should have been a sensation but it went almost unnoticed because it was an embarrassment. Kelly just isn't that good. She will continue to be a 2nd rate NBC news personality until her looks fade away.
Agreed, but she broke the #1 golden liberal rule...of never giving a con publicity, as if NBC and the other lib nets still controlled the news (well they still do for libs, which explains so much).

She is toast at NBC. A laughingstock.

By the way, her interview isn't suppose to air until tomorrow. But watch to see if NBC cancels it. No doubt they are fanatically trying to change it from a hit piece.

Do you really consider Alex Jones a conservative? Just got finished listening to a tv show where neither the right or left want to claim him. He's just too far out there.

By the way, her interview isn't suppose to air until tomorrow. But watch to see if NBC cancels it. No doubt they are fanatically trying to change it from a hit piece.

I think I saw on drudge last night it has been cancelled. We'll see.

The leftist hate free speech when they do not agree with it.

Do you really consider Alex Jones a conservative? Just got finished listening to a tv show where neither the right or left want to claim him. He's just too far out there.
I don't know or care what Alex Jones is. However, I know the left media thinks he is a con, so this interview was a typical covert effort to depict him as a nut...it works EVERY time on liberals who consume NBC news (aka propaganda)

Whether your left or right, Alex Jones represents neither. Oh, I don't care about his free speech, let him spew anything he wants.

They have a word for it... Hate speech.

The fact of course is they hate speech.

My guess is very soon.

She did the unforgivable. She interviewed a conservative and libs HATE giving any con access to the media, because they are stuck in 1999. Then, she being a typical liberal, edited the interview to make Jones look like a nut (yeah typical stuff, but dupes lefties every time)...but Jones knowing full well the dishonest nature of liberal media types (they dupe liberal Americans every day...its so easy), secretly taped the interview and released it. Thus Megyn is in quite a pickle.

I love it!!!

Her latest bonehead move was to interview Alex Jones. This got her in trouble with NBC, because nobody is supposed to interview Jones. That would give him some degree of credibility. The mainstream media do not want to consider him as anyone who deserves credibility.

The mainstream media still believe that someone like Jones can get credibility only from the mainstream media. They still think it's 1995.

Her response was this: she thinks he is despicable. She said that his view of Sandy Hook as a hoax is revolting. That bought her a little time. But time will run out on the evening of June 18, when her interview is scheduled to be run.

Jones did what any sensible conservative should always do when interviewed by the mainstream media. He made a secret recording of the entire interview. He says he will release the entire interview on YouTube.

He says that he did not claim to believe the story that Sandy Hook was a hoax. He simply said that he had offered theories regarding Sandy Hook to his viewers.

SELECTIVE QUOTATIONS

The game the liberals play is always the same. Anything that makes a conservative's position look sensible is eliminated by three dots. The writer gets to pick and choose what he wants to illustrate. If he wants to illustrate something that will make a conservative look bad, he will quote him. He will not mention the missing qualifications to the outrageous statements.

:rofl:

You have no clue how television works do ya.

Do you actually think Megyn Kelly --- or anybody else at any TV station or network anywhere in the world --- just submits a produced piece and the network airs it without anyone ever seeing it?

Are you like six years old?

My guess is very soon.

I love it!!!

SELECTIVE QUOTATIONS

Do you actually think Megyn Kelly --- or anybody else at any TV station or network anywhere in the world --- just submits a produced piece and the network airs it without anyone ever seeing it?

???

You are making up an argument I did not make. Try reading my post again and if you don't get it, sorry but you just aren't very smart.

I don't know or care what Alex Jones is. However, I know the left media thinks he is a con, so this interview was a typical covert effort to depict him as a nut...it works EVERY time on liberals who consume NBC news (aka propaganda)

Nobody needs to make an "effort" to depict Alex Jones as a nut. He brings that with him as standard equipment.

Matter of fact that's exactly why they WOULD do an interview with him. As I said --- you seem to have not a clue in the world how TV works.

I remember Lush Rimjob being the subject of a similar piece, decades ago, for exactly the same reason. Might have been CBS, I don't remember. Nutcases SELL. It's targeted at a vast population who has heard of Nut Lush Rimjob or Nut Alex Jones, and wants to gawk at the nuttery.

Ain't freaking rocket surgery it's simple human psychology.

If I were NBC, I would cancel it. Run an I Love Lucy rerun.

So you would support anything and anyone that is not supported by the MSM (left in your view) without knowing who or what it is actually about?
That's not smart.

I noticed recently that her looks are beginning to fade. She is not as hot as she used to be.

My guess is very soon.

I love it!!!

SELECTIVE QUOTATIONS

So...Alex Jones is one of yours, eh?

My guess is very soon.

I love it!!!

SELECTIVE QUOTATIONS

???

You are making up an argument I did not make. Try reading my post again and if you don't get it, sorry but you just aren't very smart.

Bullshit. Roll tape.

[TITLE] When Will NBC Fire Megyn Kelly?

My guess is very soon.

She did the unforgivable. She interviewed a conservative and libs HATE giving any con access to the media, because they are stuck in 1999.

Already addressed.

secretly taped the interview and released it. Thus Megyn is in quite a pickle.

Nobody's in a "pickle". ****EVERY TV INTERIEW EVER DONE is edited. It HAS TO be. If it weren't you'd have a series of mic noises, pauses, ramblings offtopic, drinks of water, cues, etc etc etc.

And once again ---- NOBODY on NBC or any other network puts an interview on the air without vetting its content. That's even more true when Nutball Jones in his ineffable narcissism starts frothing about "I've got this secret recording" BEFORE the TV network airs it ---- which means they have time to, if they need to, sanitize, add or subtract anything they want to protect themselves.

In the real world NBC owes Alex Jones a debt of thanks. He just spiked their ratings.

I'll say this again until it sinks in --- you have no clue how commercial media works. It's all about ratings. "Ratings" does not mean "how many agree with anything" or any type of "ideology". They mean how many people are paying attention --- REGARDLESS what the topic is.

Freak shows sell. Alex Jones just dug his freak-knife deeper, making sure everybody knows he's a freak. Just in case there was any doubt.

So again, Alex Jones, to the extent he has any impact, just embellished NBC's ratings. They'll be laughing all the way to the bank. And so will Megyn Kelly, and as long as he doesn't mind being a freak, and it appears he doesn't ----- so will Alex Jones. They ALL benefit. Because they're all running a puppet show. Together.

There ain't nothing "Politics" about this thread. It belongs in "Media".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back