When will NBC fire Megyn?

Can't Jones be sued for stealing NBC's interview if he releases it prior to their airing? Wouldn't that be stealing their product? I thought the article said he has it and WILL release it afterward.
Sounds like "You'd better hope there aren't any tapes" to me. Empty threats.
There's no way to "edit" Jones into sounding like anything less than a nut. Don't worry.

I don't get all the hysteria over the Alex Jones interview.

He's a loon, a cartoon, a caricature, the easiest of targets.

I'd think the Left would welcome putting him on national teevee. "Hey, look at THAT!"

We sure have become one hypersensitive country.

This isn't about Alex Jones, though NBC and the rest of the lib media would like to make it so and you two bought it. It is about the dishonest nature of the lib media that works diligently to divide and propagandize Americans.
Please get more specific.

Can't Jones be sued for stealing NBC's interview if he releases it prior to their airing? Wouldn't that be stealing their product? I thought the article said he has it and WILL release it afterward.
There's no way to "edit" Jones into sounding like anything less than a nut. Don't worry.

I'd think the Left would welcome putting him on national teevee. "Hey, look at THAT!"

This isn't about Alex Jones, though NBC and the rest of the lib media would like to make it so and you two bought it. It is about the dishonest nature of the lib media that works diligently to divide and propagandize Americans.
Again...it isn't about Jones. It is about the lib media who loves to portray non-liberals as nuts even if they aren't. Jones is a nut but if he were to come off in her interview as nice and intelligent, that won't play well to her audience....so lib media types always edit the interview to make the person look nuts and their audience eats it up like good little dupes.

Kelley got played. She was no doubt intending to do a hit piece on Jones, which those Americans who watch NBC demand.

Again...it isn't about Jones. It is about the lib media who loves to portray non-liberals as nuts even if they aren't. Jones is a nut but if he were to come off in her interview as nice and intelligent, that won't play well to her audience....so lib media types always edit the interview to make the person look nuts and their audience eats it up like good little dupes.

Kelley got played. She was no doubt intending to do a hit piece on Jones, which those Americans who watch NBC demand.
Well, he did the right thing by recording it. I don't know why more people don't do that.

But yeah, he's a Grade A nut, which makes him an easy target. If he's so sure he's "right", though, then it's up to him if he wants to be interviewed.

Well, he did the right thing by recording it. I don't know why more people don't do that.

But yeah, he's a Grade A nut, which makes him an easy target. If he's so sure he's "right", though, then it's up to him if he wants to be interviewed.
Jones' recording has Kelly saying this interview is not hit piece or set up, but you can bet that was NBC's intention. So, they intended to edit the interview to purposely misinform their viewers...much like Crazy Kooky Katie Kookic did with her anti-gun documentary.

Non-libs know they can't trust the MSM, but sadly way too many Americans still do.

:rofl:

You have no clue how television works do ya.

Do you actually think Megyn Kelly --- or anybody else at any TV station or network anywhere in the world --- just submits a produced piece and the network airs it without anyone ever seeing it?

Are you like six years old?
???

You are making up an argument I did not make. Try reading my post again and if you don't get it, sorry but you just aren't very smart.

Bullshit. Roll tape.

[TITLE] When Will NBC Fire Megyn Kelly?

My guess is very soon.

She did the unforgivable. She interviewed a conservative and libs HATE giving any con access to the media, because they are stuck in 1999.

Already addressed.

secretly taped the interview and released it. Thus Megyn is in quite a pickle.

Nobody's in a "pickle". ****EVERY TV INTERIEW EVER DONE is edited. It HAS TO be. If it weren't you'd have a series of mic noises, pauses, ramblings offtopic, drinks of water, cues, etc etc etc.

And once again ---- NOBODY on NBC or any other network puts an interview on the air without vetting its content. That's even more true when Nutball Jones in his ineffable narcissism starts frothing about "I've got this secret recording" BEFORE the TV network airs it ---- which means they have time to, if they need to, sanitize, add or subtract anything they want to protect themselves.

In the real world NBC owes Alex Jones a debt of thanks. He just spiked their ratings.

I'll say this again until it sinks in --- you have no clue how commercial media works. It's all about ratings. "Ratings" does not mean "how many agree with anything" or any type of "ideology". They mean how many people are paying attention --- REGARDLESS what the topic is.

Freak shows sell. Alex Jones just dug his freak-knife deeper, making sure everybody knows he's a freak. Just in case there was any doubt.

So again, Alex Jones, to the extent he has any impact, just embellished NBC's ratings. They'll be laughing all the way to the bank. And so will Megyn Kelly, and as long as he doesn't mind being a freak, and it appears he doesn't ----- so will Alex Jones. They ALL benefit. Because they're all running a puppet show. Together.

There ain't nothing "Politics" about this thread. It belongs in "Media".
That was a lot of words, but can be summarized as just plain bull shit.

You clearly are unable to comprehend my words and chose to twist them into something ignorant....just like lefties in the news media do. Do you work for NBC or CNN or is it MSLSD?

I have never worked for the alphabets but I have worked for decades in broadcasting and studied media psychology. And that's what I just laid out for you.

This from the LWNJ rag of record, the NY Slimes. It pretty much spells it out for you and backs my position.

The LWNJ media is all abuzz about this interview. If she fails to portray him as a nut job, the LWNJ media will crucify her. If she edits the interview dishonestly to portray him as a nut job, she risks exposing herself as just another lying liberal journalist.

Do you see her conundrum?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/16/...lly-and-the-network-that-bet-on-her.html?_r=0

Once again ---- you don't *NEED* to edit anything "creatively" to portray Alex Jones as a nutjob. It's like Rump --- all you need to do is TWO THINGS:
  • Thing one -- hand him a microphone
  • Thing two --- start recording.
He does the rest.

In Jones' case he already does it on his insomniac radio show. All the NBC connection does is expose him to the rest of the non-insomniac, non-tinfoil populace.

Alex Jones is the rhetorical equivalent of fake wrestling. The challenge for a dishonest editor would be to try to portray him as NOT a nutjob. And that would be a lot of work.

Jones' recording has Kelly saying this interview is not hit piece or set up, but you can bet that was NBC's intention. So, they intended to edit the interview to purposely misinform their viewers...much like Crazy Kooky Katie Kookic did with her anti-gun documentary.

Non-libs know they can't trust the MSM, but sadly way too many Americans still do.

You know, I just ran across this today.

I'm no fan of Jones, but definitely even less of a fan of the MSM.

What I am more of an enthusiast of is media, and social media analytics.

To me, it doesn't matter if you are from the left, right, or apolitical. If you want the truth about how America is waking up to the BS, go directly to YOUTUBE, check out the likes/dislikes for each video, and READ the comments.

I think this will give you a flavor of where America stands.

???

You are making up an argument I did not make. Try reading my post again and if you don't get it, sorry but you just aren't very smart.

Bullshit. Roll tape.

[TITLE] When Will NBC Fire Megyn Kelly?

My guess is very soon.

She did the unforgivable. She interviewed a conservative and libs HATE giving any con access to the media, because they are stuck in 1999.

Already addressed.

secretly taped the interview and released it. Thus Megyn is in quite a pickle.

Nobody's in a "pickle". ****EVERY TV INTERIEW EVER DONE is edited. It HAS TO be. If it weren't you'd have a series of mic noises, pauses, ramblings offtopic, drinks of water, cues, etc etc etc.

And once again ---- NOBODY on NBC or any other network puts an interview on the air without vetting its content. That's even more true when Nutball Jones in his ineffable narcissism starts frothing about "I've got this secret recording" BEFORE the TV network airs it ---- which means they have time to, if they need to, sanitize, add or subtract anything they want to protect themselves.

In the real world NBC owes Alex Jones a debt of thanks. He just spiked their ratings.

I'll say this again until it sinks in --- you have no clue how commercial media works. It's all about ratings. "Ratings" does not mean "how many agree with anything" or any type of "ideology". They mean how many people are paying attention --- REGARDLESS what the topic is.

Freak shows sell. Alex Jones just dug his freak-knife deeper, making sure everybody knows he's a freak. Just in case there was any doubt.

So again, Alex Jones, to the extent he has any impact, just embellished NBC's ratings. They'll be laughing all the way to the bank. And so will Megyn Kelly, and as long as he doesn't mind being a freak, and it appears he doesn't ----- so will Alex Jones. They ALL benefit. Because they're all running a puppet show. Together.

You clearly are unable to comprehend my words and chose to twist them into something ignorant....just like lefties in the news media do. Do you work for NBC or CNN or is it MSLSD?

I have never worked for the alphabets but I have worked for decades in broadcasting and studied media psychology. And that's what I just laid out for you.

This from the LWNJ rag of record, the NY Slimes. It pretty much spells it out for you and backs my position.

The LWNJ media is all abuzz about this interview. If she fails to portray him as a nut job, the LWNJ media will crucify her. If she edits the interview dishonestly to portray him as a nut job, she risks exposing herself as just another lying liberal journalist.

Megyn Kelly, and Network That Bet on Her, Land on the Hot Seat

Once again ---- you don't *NEED* to edit anything "creatively" to portray Alex Jones as a nutjob. It's like Rump --- all you need to do is TWO THINGS:
He does the rest.

In Jones' case he already does it on his insomniac radio show. All the NBC connection does is expose him to the rest of the non-insomniac, non-tinfoil populace.

Alex Jones is the rhetorical equivalent of fake wrestling. The challenge for a dishonest editor would be to try to portray him as NOT a nutjob. And that would be a lot of work.

IOW,

You are easily seduced by slick production techniques and professionally trained actors. If they present you with information which is in the ken of the paradigm you have been trained to accept your entire life, in a high value production setting, you are willing to believe what ever they tell you is the truth.

Anything else? Pshhh. . . . nutjobs.

Isn't Kelly being offered a job back at FOX? by the Murdoch stupid liberal globalists brothers?

After being fired by NBC

That's what I heard.

It would be so pathetic of Kelly accepting that job....

but

she is a greedy woman so you never know

To me, it doesn't matter if you are from the left, right, or apolitical. If you want the truth about how America is waking up to the BS, go directly to YOUTUBE, check out the likes/dislikes for each video, and READ the comments.

I don't want to sit through 30 minutes of this stuff.

Is there some bombshell in the bottom video we should know about?

Bullshit. Roll tape.

Already addressed.

He does the rest.

IOW,

You are easily seduced by slick production techniques and professionally trained actors. If they present you with information which is in the ken of the paradigm you have been trained to accept your entire life, in a high value production setting, you are willing to believe what ever they tell you is the truth.

Unfortunately way too many Americans believe news reports from the lying MSM. They want to be spoon feed the news rather than seek out the truth. Of course since they are trained liberals, if the news is slanted left and meets their preconceived beliefs, they gladly accept it as truth. It's just so easy.

No bombshell. Megyn went after Jones hard and pointed out his many lies.

If only the MSM would do the same to the multiple liberal liars, they promote on their networks.

Bullshit. Roll tape.

Already addressed.

He does the rest.

IOW,

Uh -- what?

No idea what the point of this post is or who it's addressing but it's got nothing to do with the one quoted. :dunno:

You missed the point of my post. You don't actually have to watch the videos at all. Once you click on the videos to start them playing, expand them to a new tab by clicking the "YouTube icon" on the video, then look at the number of views, look at the number of likes vs. dislikes for each video, and read the comments for each video.

To discern truth in society, you need not actually view the content of each video, you only need to realize that there are folks that are as smart as you are also viewing them. Once you understand the bell curve of IQ in society, you can let the collective intelligence of society do the heavy lifting for you.

Look at the media analytics and comments presented for you. Read the comments. You read comments about events and topics here to gauge what is going on in the world, just do the same in this instance.

Just LOOK at the reaction to each media production to gauge what is a closer presentation of the reality of this situation. Don't let talking heads or the CFR determine or editing techniques determine your reality for you. Often times, comment sections can be a great source of open source research.

My guess is very soon.

She did the unforgivable. She interviewed a conservative and libs HATE giving any con access to the media, because they are stuck in 1999. Then, she being a typical liberal, edited the interview to make Jones look like a nut (yeah typical stuff, but dupes lefties every time)...but Jones knowing full well the dishonest nature of liberal media types (they dupe liberal Americans every day...its so easy), secretly taped the interview and released it. Thus Megyn is in quite a pickle.

I love it!!!

Great column from Gary North...
How Alex Jones Blindsided Megyn Kelly
Her latest bonehead move was to interview Alex Jones. This got her in trouble with NBC, because nobody is supposed to interview Jones. That would give him some degree of credibility. The mainstream media do not want to consider him as anyone who deserves credibility.

The mainstream media still believe that someone like Jones can get credibility only from the mainstream media. They still think it's 1995.

Her response was this: she thinks he is despicable. She said that his view of Sandy Hook as a hoax is revolting. That bought her a little time. But time will run out on the evening of June 18, when her interview is scheduled to be run.

Jones did what any sensible conservative should always do when interviewed by the mainstream media. He made a secret recording of the entire interview. He says he will release the entire interview on YouTube.

He says that he did not claim to believe the story that Sandy Hook was a hoax. He simply said that he had offered theories regarding Sandy Hook to his viewers.

SELECTIVE QUOTATIONS

The game the liberals play is always the same. Anything that makes a conservative's position look sensible is eliminated by three dots. The writer gets to pick and choose what he wants to illustrate. If he wants to illustrate something that will make a conservative look bad, he will quote him. He will not mention the missing qualifications to the outrageous statements.

Your undying love for Alex jones is noted

My guess is very soon.

She did the unforgivable. She interviewed a conservative and libs HATE giving any con access to the media, because they are stuck in 1999. Then, she being a typical liberal, edited the interview to make Jones look like a nut (yeah typical stuff, but dupes lefties every time)...but Jones knowing full well the dishonest nature of liberal media types (they dupe liberal Americans every day...its so easy), secretly taped the interview and released it. Thus Megyn is in quite a pickle.

I love it!!!

Her latest bonehead move was to interview Alex Jones. This got her in trouble with NBC, because nobody is supposed to interview Jones. That would give him some degree of credibility. The mainstream media do not want to consider him as anyone who deserves credibility.

The mainstream media still believe that someone like Jones can get credibility only from the mainstream media. They still think it's 1995.

Her response was this: she thinks he is despicable. She said that his view of Sandy Hook as a hoax is revolting. That bought her a little time. But time will run out on the evening of June 18, when her interview is scheduled to be run.

Jones did what any sensible conservative should always do when interviewed by the mainstream media. He made a secret recording of the entire interview. He says he will release the entire interview on YouTube.

He says that he did not claim to believe the story that Sandy Hook was a hoax. He simply said that he had offered theories regarding Sandy Hook to his viewers.

SELECTIVE QUOTATIONS

The game the liberals play is always the same. Anything that makes a conservative's position look sensible is eliminated by three dots. The writer gets to pick and choose what he wants to illustrate. If he wants to illustrate something that will make a conservative look bad, he will quote him. He will not mention the missing qualifications to the outrageous statements.

Jones defines the gop. I guess that's the OP's message

My guess is very soon.

I love it!!!

SELECTIVE QUOTATIONS

Oh brother....another brain dead liberal partisan.

When will you come to realize there is very little difference between the Ds and Rs? My guess is you never will.

I have seen on many occasions comments from his loyal fans to the effect of, he should stay behind the camera and direct the operation. He isn't doing himself any favors by being on camera.

At this point, the nation just doesn't have a very high opinion of him personally.

He gets too emotional in his presentation, and as Mark Twain once said, the cloths make the man. For the leader of such a huge and influential organization, he dresses like a slob.

Too emotional, dresses like a slob. Not the type of leader to inspire public faith, not the type of front man his organization should seek to have as an anchor. Not one with that net worth. That, I would say, is a poor business decision based entirely on ego.

For instance, I have seen his work even sourced by, of all folks, my older relatives.

When the silent generation is sending you emails from his site and his journalists, YOU KNOW his organization is starting to gain traction.

After the shit the MSM has pulled in this last election, as a source, many would probably say, INFOWARS, not Jones the man, has more reliability than the rest of the MSM.

:badgrin:

My guess is very soon.

I love it!!!

SELECTIVE QUOTATIONS

Hardly.

No bombshell. Megyn went after Jones hard and pointed out his many lies.

If only the MSM would do the same to the multiple liberal liars, they promote on their networks.

They would catch hell at the next CFR meeting if they did that.

Jones ain't in the CFR.

Megyn probably isn't either, but seeing all her friends are, and the benefits of membership, she knows who she can touch and who she can't.

In fact, that's one of the benefits of membership. Softball questions.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back