When will repubs admit ObamaCare has not become the wreck they were hoping for?

meme14n-1-web.jpg

What was your plan that was canceled?

Mine was the one that the POS above stole $700 Billion from!

1) Only less than 1 million people have lost their insurance because of ObamaCare.

2) Insurers have reported 80%-95% of people enrolled have been paying their premiums.

3) 8.1 million people have enrolled in the exchanges.

All of the republican talking points have failed to come true.

When will the people of this board admit it?

Don't get trapped into thinking you have to get the inmates to admit something is true in order for it to be true;

that's their delusion.

2ur6vlk.jpg

1) Only less than 1 million people have lost their insurance because of ObamaCare.

2) Insurers have reported 80%-95% of people enrolled have been paying their premiums.

Looks to me like it's the trainwreck everyone with a mind thought it would be.

Even Obama made fun of it. What more could you want?

Is that a firm number? The projected numbers were considerably larger. Where did that number come from? Is it reasonably reliable?

An important missing number...

How many already-insured folks saw their premiums increase drastically because of ObamaCare?

That, too, is a form of widespread damage, which was omitted from the OP, yes?

Another important missing number...

How many people are receiving subsidized or free coverage, and what is the Total Cost associated with these?

That, too, is an important factor which was omitted from the OP, yes?

Is this enough to carry the water? Is this enough to make ObamaCare self-sustaining, and to cover those who were admitted to subsidized or free coverage?

Many millions of people have brown eyes. So what?

That, or it's just too soon to tell, yet.

Probably when an honest accounting is served-up and after the beastie has been standing on is own two legs for a while without large-scale secondary government subsidies?

Don't get trapped into thinking you have to get the inmates to admit something is true in order for it to be true;

that's their delusion.

2ur6vlk.jpg
Ouch!

<snipped>

That's enough right there to blow claims of Obamacare success out of the water.

For me, however, the damage done by the legislation is merely adding insult to injury.

Even if everything were going well -- which it isn't -- that would not change the root problems symbolized by Obamacare -- namely the way Democrats were willing to lie and scheme to get the legislation passed, and how the media facilitated their corruption, and how the public let them get away with it.

The figure is unfortunate I'll admit, but a law this large and this broad cannot be perfect. You can't expect it to be.

The law shouldn't have been this large and this broad. :eusa_hand: I can expect that people will see that they're setting themselves up for a raft of negative unintended consequences when they write such a sweeping law instead of making tighter, smaller, more targeted legislation which has a better chance of not exploding in our faces.

The law is bad. The lies were bad. The shilling by the media and by people who spell out bad consequences on at least one occasion as you did here -- so you know they see it -- and then claim it is good .... that is very bad.

Lying about the consequences and putting the more negative consequences off until after voters have a chance to fix things via informed choices at the polls -- and the media helping the pols pull off this sleight of hand -- this was extraordinarily bad and makes me sad for our nation.

It's a train wreck waiting to happen. The White House refuses to release the numbers...that's all you really need to know.

If the numbers were good, they'd be tripping all over themselves to get it out to the public.

Have you never learned to read between the lines?

Obamacare has not been fully implemented yet because the administration pushed the employer mandate pass this years midterms so we won't know its full impact for sometime. As for admitting things when are Dems going to admit that Obamcare has not been to date the huge success they thought it would?

Democrats should just insist that obamacare has been a success and run on that in 2014.

It's a train wreck waiting to happen. The White House refuses to release the numbers...that's all you really need to know.

If the numbers were good, they'd be tripping all over themselves to get it out to the public.

Have you never learned to read between the lines?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This

The number aren't in, it hasn't been completely implemented
and billie is shouting, "VICTORY". go figure

I'm waiting for the 2015 premium notices to come, it should be interesting.
It's going to show all of us what the administration is hiding from us.

dear gawd, we are hopeless these are the voters of today.... who sees not one thing wrong with being lied to first off, costing us taxpayers, 1.5 TRILLION DOLLARS for a new government entitlement in this economy, and it's only covered, a supposed 8 million people out 365 MILLION...

We can kiss out butts and FREEDOMS goobye

Obamacare has not been fully implemented yet because the administration pushed the employer mandate pass this years midterms so we won't know its full impact for sometime. As for admitting things when are Dems going to admit that Obamcare has not been to date the huge success they thought it would?

You nailed it.

Obama seems to be trying the Clinton stall technique. The more time he can put behind him the better his chances of getting people to forget:

1. The Botched website
2. Most are not seeing the 2500 savings
3. Just the opposite...most are seeing increases
4. He had to make a fix because of everyone who were getting kicked off their so called "junk" plans (even though they liked them....).
5. There are sweetheart deals being made with unions and waivers all over the place

And the best part has been delayed.

Just wait.

If it had ONLY been a trainwreck, he might be O.K.

He has just about slaughtered the entire system...train, tracks and all.

Once again, Billy000000.000000001 has missed it.

dear gawd, we are hopeless these are the voters of today.... who sees not one thing wrong with being lied to first off, costing us taxpayers, 1.5 TRILLION DOLLARS for a new government entitlement in this economy, and it's only covered, a supposed 8 million people out 365 MILLION...

Yep, this isn't the same as what was packaged and sold to the American people.
IMO, I really don't think it was ever intended to do what it was supposed to do.
I feel it was a push for a government take over of a private industry for more control
over its minions.
My opinion comes from the fact that we were lied to and how Obama touts it as a success when the main objective has been a disastrous failure.

Yep, this isn't the same as what was packaged and sold to the American people.
IMO, I really don't think it was ever intended to do what it was supposed to do.
I feel it was a push for a government take over of a private industry for more control
over its minions.
My opinion comes from the fact that we were lied to and how Obama touts it as a success when the main objective has been a disastrous failure.

I agree with all that, but you have these people still praising this fascist pos called, obamascamcare
it just sends me into a feeling of total hopelessness for our country

It is a wreck. When 74% of the people who signed up for Obamacare turn out to have been previously insured, you have a problem. When medical costs are going up at a higher rate than ever, no thanks to Obamacare, you have a problem. When you make a promise that someone can keep their plan and their doctors, and then break it by kicking 6.2 million of them off of their coverage, you have a problem. When you have a website set up for the marketplace that is STILL under construction as we speak, you have a problem.

McK-enroll-Apr-2.png

New McKinsey Survey: 74% Of Obamacare Sign-Ups Were Previously Insured - Forbes

Health care spending growth hits 10-year high

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it' | PolitiFact

Billy, when will you admit Obamacare is still a train wreck?

Last edited:
I'm not a Republican, but as a vocal critic of Obamacare, I'll admit that it isn't the wreck I'd predicted (not hoped for - stupid moron op).

ObamaCare is EVEN WORSE than I originally expected.

I'm not a Republican, but as a vocal critic of Obamacare, I'll admit that it isn't the wreck I'd predicted (not hoped for - stupid moron op).

ObamaCare is EVEN WORSE than I originally expected.
And as seeing that most of the mandates have been conveniently pushed back
(unlawfully, as a matter of course for Obama), until after elections tells me that the shitstorm trainwreck has been delayed for political purposes, like all the other lies and deception Obama never has to account for.

Hey man, you just have to LISTEN.

They've already admitted it.

When they decided a couple weeks ago to abandon the Obamacare outrage.......and dig up BEEEENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The newest, latest, yet AGAIN outrage over Benghazi is their way of admitting their opposition to Obamacare was a failure.

How does arranging a committee to investigate Benghazi constitute Obamacare? The later will be an anchor around the neck of the Democrat party regardless of whatever else is going on in the government. When people start experiencing what it means to have a $12,000 deductible with no copays on drugs until the deductible is met, there will be hell to pay.

Obamacare is a disaster for middle class Americans.

Forum List

Back