When will repubs admit ObamaCare has not become the wreck they were hoping for?

LOL, HEY EVERYONE

did you know the economy as recovered?

millions of people out of work, so I guess they're pumping billions into the economy

you now have another GUBERMENT agency to pay for, so that has to be saving you money in your wallets TO put into the economy

How many TAXES has Obama raised so far? that is helping you isn't it put money into the economy, isn't it?

1000's of new regulations put on businesses, guess who gets to PAY FOR THOSE and get's left out of the economy?

gawd help us if this what they call a recovery

The number of private sector jobs lost during the Bush administration were regained during the Obama administration..

US finally regains the jobs lost in the recession
NYS Economy Regains All Private Sector Jobs Lost During Recession

So..what's your beef?

Along with the lowest workforce participation since the 1940's. Not sure how that adds up with what you're touting.

More part time jobs and fewer hours....it's a crazy world when the spinning stops.

The economy has recovered and Obamacare is working.

That is why Republicans have stopped talking about it.

The New Health Care is working?
Why did the President delay some of it until 2016? If it's working he should not have had to delay any of it.
He delayed it till after the 2016 elections because he knows that millions more are going to lose their Health Insurance that they have and like.
Hawaii and Oregon want to drop theirs.
Hawaii Obamacare Leaders Warn: ?We?re not Going to Have Any Health Care? > Hawaii Free Press
Oregon will drop Obamacare exchange, let feds enroll residents

Oregon will drop Obamacare exchange, let feds enroll residents

Democrats are not talking about it either.

Has anyone answered the OP's question yet ?

If not, let me try.

It is simply left wing to put an assumption into a question like this.

Just what do you mean by "wreck". Please quantify that and then we can answer your question.

Of course, in your world of quasi-facts, I am sure you have a clear definition of what a wreck is....something like your undergraduate career.

148496_600.jpg

Forum List

Back