When will someone ask Biden if he supports or condemns “From the river to the sea”?

Enough of him getting to dance around this, or just saying there are good people on both sides. Americans need to know if Biden supports or condemns destroying Israel.

His failure to condemn these domestic terrorists is all Americans need to know.

I hear that most questions that reporters ask Joe Biden are pre-approved. I doubt if that question would be accepted.

Interesting pictures in the following link.

Well, he has championed billions of dollars in aid going to Israel; something the GOP opposed for 2 months before finally acting this week.

Obama gave Israel $30 billion yet we have no influence. They betrayed Eisenhower, Reagan, LBJ..

I hear that most questions that reporters ask Joe Biden are pre-approved. I doubt if that question would be accepted.

Interesting pictures in the following link.

Good idea, don't you think? Have you done any public speaking or press conferences? It's much better to be prepared than just ramble.

Good idea, don't you think? Have you done any public speaking or press conferences? It's much better to be prepared than just ramble.
It’s a wonderful idea if you are in the early stages of dementia like Joe Biden. Nice pre-approved questions from reporters with the answers printed out on cue cards for you to read avoids a lot of embarrassment.

1713955240911.jpeg

None of the board Dimtards can bring a quote by Cannibal Joe condemning those wanting genocide.

All they have is spin in their defense of Hamas.

@candycorn

Still no response? You can't bring yourself to publicly say that, can you?

Repeat after me: "The phrase "From the river to the sea" being used by the anti-Israel protesters is racist, anti-Semitic, Jew-hating hate speech that means Jews should be driven into the sea. I, candycorn, condemn what those protesters are saying."

Bet you can't. :laughing0301:
So? Some folks use the term “derp” here all the time. I’ve never known what it meant.

Why would you ask the President to comment on what some protesters are saying?

Biden wanted to fund Israel 2 months ago. The GOP dithered around and of course Iran attacked them sensing weakness. Then they had to act. And now you guys look even more dysfunctional.

What America is Biden trying to kill? Is it the white supremacist fake religious bigoted ethnostate people like you want?
Shut up with your “white supremacist” ethnostate.

Are whites at universities chanting “death to blacks”? Are they holding up signs bragging that blacks with be the target of the next terrorist attack? Are they assaulting blacks, and spitting on them, and chasing them into libraries with threats of violence? Is a white president of these universities sitting back and allowing it to happen? Are blacks being so threatened that they’re told to stay home because they can’t be protected by the racist mobs?

NO. Thar is happening to Jews. Today.

So shut up about so-called white suoremacists. A dozen of them might gather in some obscure place, while THOUSANDS of antisemites are threatening Jewish students, and synagogues have to hire military men with machine guns to guard their congregants.

So? Some folks use the term “derp” here all the time. I’ve never known what it meant.

Why would you ask the President to comment on what some protesters are saying?

Biden wanted to fund Israel 2 months ago. The GOP dithered around and of course Iran attacked them sensing weakness. Then they had to act. And now you guys look even more dysfunctional.

Talk about "dysfunctional", you have a mental block. :laughing0301:

You can't say it, can you? Let me hear you say it:

"The phrase "From the river to the sea" being used by the anti-Israel protesters is racist, anti-Semitic, Jew-hating hate speech that means Jews should be driven into the sea. I, candycorn, condemn what those protesters are saying."

The Abrahamic Covenant didn't give Europe to the Jews. And if Arabs are waging war against Israel from within Israel's own border, they need to get the fuck out.
Israel has no defined borders do they? I mean the Likud think they can annex all of Judea and Samaria don't they? They def. support "from the river to the sea".

It’s a wonderful idea if you are in the early stages of dementia like Joe Biden. Nice pre-approved questions from reporters with the answers printed out on cue cards for you to read avoids a lot of embarrassment.

View attachment 936981

Have you done any public speaking or press conferences?

Try this.

Biden says there are good people on both sides but the media gave him a pass unlike with Donald Trump.

Go away race pimp.
IM2 is in a panic because it makes it hard for him to play the victim card when Jewish students are being so threatened with violence and death threats by liberals that they can’t even show up for class.

He’ll still be crying about white suoremacists being racist toward blacks as Muslims and their supporters put Jews in ghettos, and prepare for the next step.

He can't because his handlers are closely guarding him against questions like that. All he's doing anymore is releasing Youtube videos and carefully-worded White House press releases.

Joe Biden is the least transparent president I've ever seen.
Biden is the least transparent that you have never seen just like Trump and his private meetings with axis of evil nations

Forum List

Back