When will someone ask Biden if he supports or condemns “From the river to the sea”?

They’ve killed tens of thousands already and are starving the rest. Children and aid workers and reporters are being killed along with Hamas

There were only 40,000 Hamas members to begin with.

Only 40,000.... :auiqs.jpg:

Non answer, because you don't have one. The population there supports and backs hamas, period.

Israel did to Gaza what it did due to their Hamas 'leadership'. Why aren't they upset with their 'leadership' (who sat in an expensive plush high rise in Qatar giving the order for the hamas attack, they 'prayed' about it before of course :rolleyes:), why aren't they killing the hamas among them and turning them over to the Israeli's??
“They”?

All two million of them?

By the way… half the population of Gaza is under 17

I wasn't questioning its validity, that's 2% of the population. If it's so 'small' of a number. why aren't the Pali citizens taking over and kicking them out, getting rid of them? Aren't they the cause of all of the death and destruction?

I wasn't questioning its validity, that's 2% of the population. If it's so 'small' of a number. why aren't the Pali citizens taking over and kicking them out, getting rid of them? Aren't they the cause of all of the death and destruction?
Kicking them out?

You know what Hamas is right?

Hell, Italians in NYC couldn’t kick the Mafia out but you think unarmed civilians are going to kick those murderous thugs out

Right

Kicking them out?

You know what Hamas is right?

Hell, Italians in NYC couldn’t kick the Mafia out but you think unarmed civilians are going to kick those murderous thugs out

Right

2% of the population vs 98%, they could easily do it. They just don't want to.

2% of the population vs 98%, they could easily do it. They just don't want to.
Exactly. They even admitted they supported their leadership‘s surprise attack on innocent Jews, where they put infants in ovens, cut off the heads of babies, burned toddlers alive, and shot guns up the vaginas of women they had just raped.

Exactly. They even admitted they supported their leadership‘s surprise attack on innocent Jews, where they put infants in ovens, cut off the heads of babies, burned toddlers alive, and shot guns up the vaginas of women they had just raped.
Rotflmao!

Wow, just fuckin wow.

Moron alert all ^

Talk about "dysfunctional", you have a mental block. :laughing0301:

You can't say it, can you? Let me hear you say it:

"The phrase "From the river to the sea" being used by the anti-Israel protesters is racist, anti-Semitic, Jew-hating hate speech that means Jews should be driven into the sea. I, candycorn, condemn what those protesters are saying."

Let me hear you say it.. I JGalt confirm that Joe Biden won the 2020 election fair and square.

You go first. You can’t bring yourself to admitting it...can you?

Enough of him getting to dance around this, or just saying there are good people on both sides. Americans need to know if Biden supports or condemns destroying Israel.

His failure to condemn these domestic terrorists is all Americans need to know.

You're putting the emPHASis on the wrong sulLAbles, Nostra Dumbass. When ARE you going to stop complaining about things that are completely irrelevant? Only an idiot would have asked this question, given that Biden's continuing military support and supplying of weapons to the Israeli government, is ample demonstration as to where Biden stands. And you're that idiot.

But of course the purpose of this thread is just to rag on Joe Biden. But once again, Nostra Dumbass shoots himself in the foot by pointing out how Biden has successfully used his influence to get humanitarian aid to the Palestinian people, and to put the killing on pause for now.

Joe Biden STOPPED the escalation of violence between Israel and Iran, preventing and all out war in the region. Not that an idiot like you will admit to it.

You're getting smarter. Yes, America is breaking up.
It will be the Americans on one side, those who value success, hard work, strong families, punishment of criminals, and equal treatment regardless of political position or skin color.

On the other will be the anti-Americans, going first for the Jews but eventually all, and who value government dependency, illegals over citizens, criminals over law-abiding Americans, pograms on college campuses, and ignorance among the populace,

Forum List

Back