🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Will The Investigation Of Diane Feinstein For Espionage Begin?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Diane Feinstein has had a Chinese Spy on her payroll for 20 years...

So when does the Special Counsel get appointed and her investigation begin?

Wait...There Was A Chinese Spy In Sen. Feinstein's Office...That Operated For 20 Years?!

1979 - Mayor Diane Feinstein creates / enters a 'Sister City' program with Shanghai's mayor. Trade, business, a relationship is forged. Both Mayors rose is politics. Trade grew. Personal Wealth grew.

Diane met her husband, a man who had already been doing business in China. Once she got in Congress she was put in positions to vote for and award monies to Chinese projects / businesses her husband's company was involved in or his company directly. She said SHE WAS AWARE OF THE PERCEPTION OF A CONFLICT OF INTEREST BUT INSISTED THAT IF THERE WAS INE SHE WOULD STEP DOWN.

GEE, where did we hear THAT from? Oh yeah, Rosenstein, who is up to his neck in Conflicts of Interest in the Trump Witch Hunt.

Again, though, Diane Feinstein admitted their was a perception of a conflict of interest involving China / her husband's company - she said she saw it. 'PERCEPTION', as they say, ' IS REALITY'...and in Feinstein's case it literally was.

She and her husband made HUNDREDS of millions of dollars with their dealings with the Chinese Govt. Her old pal, the mayor of Shanghai, became PRESIDENT / LEADER of China. Feinstein and her husband were invited to govt balls and ceremonies, and the doors within the govt / country opened even more to Feinstein.

In the early to mid 1990s Chinese millions flooded into US politics, & no one benefited more than the Clintons & the Feinsteins.

(It was in the 1990s that Bill Clinton changed the balance of power and opened the door to a worldwide threat by signing away missile technology to China. Almost overnight the Chinese went from their missiles exploding immediately after takeoff to launching 'satellite killers' into space. We see part of Bill Clinton's Legacy' in North Korea, because the missile technology the little 'Rocket Man' has acquired was given to them by China ... Who got theirs thanks to Clinton.)

And now - surprise, surprise - we find out that Feinstein has had a CHINESE SPY driving her around and working for her for the last 20 YEARS....

...and we are supposed to believe she never knew....and we are supposed to believe that China kept a spy in-place with Feinstein for 20 years despite never getting anything valuable from her during that 'wasted' tine?!

THERE is you 'collusion' and self-benefiting treason....

How's that 'PERCEPTION' of a Conflict of Interest NOW, Diane?

So, WHEN DOES THE INVESTIGATION IF DIANE FEINSTEIN BEGIN?

She's already pretty much persona non grata in the party for being too moderate, so they won't care.

As we all know, there will be no investigation or at the most, as shame investigation like was done with Hillary.

what would they investigate?

between lawsuits and investigations, this is now our country. someone does something we don't approve of, sue or investigate. but i don't/can't tie this into RUSSIA at all and just can't follow you down that road.

embarrassing to be sure, but intentional? not a fan of her by any means but that alone doesn't mean we need to haul people we don't like or approve of under investigation at every given opportunity. we do way too much of that and we need to step back from the ledge and as a country, grow up some and see what we've been doing to each other for the last decade.

if she can find some humility out of this and maybe see things a bit differently then we're already ahead. but i just can't keep the investigation bandwagon going as i don't think i'd demand one if it were someone on the right in a similar situation. if i wouldn't do it there, i can't do it here. that would make me a hypocrite.

we all need to be a little bit more understanding of others and a lot less angry.

Our country continues to be powerful wealthy politicians committing crimes over and over and over, and not just Petty crimes. We see them now engaged in sedition, Espionage, and even treason; yet, they are not being held accountable.

In the beginning the crimes were small, as they tried to enrich themselves using their political positions, but it has escalated.

We now see intimidation, violence, blackmail, illegal spying on American citizens, manipulation of evidence and testimony, sedition, conspiracy, Espionage, and even treason.

As long as none of these extremely powerful leaders / people are held accountable, as long as they are allowed to do literally whatever they want without punishment, it will not only continue but it will continue to get worse.

between lawsuits and investigations, this is now our country. someone does something we don't approve of, sue or investigate. but i don't/can't tie this into RUSSIA at all and just can't follow you down that road.

embarrassing to be sure, but intentional? not a fan of her by any means but that alone doesn't mean we need to haul people we don't like or approve of under investigation at every given opportunity. we do way too much of that and we need to step back from the ledge and as a country, grow up some and see what we've been doing to each other for the last decade.

if she can find some humility out of this and maybe see things a bit differently then we're already ahead. but i just can't keep the investigation bandwagon going as i don't think i'd demand one if it were someone on the right in a similar situation. if i wouldn't do it there, i can't do it here. that would make me a hypocrite.

we all need to be a little bit more understanding of others and a lot less angry.
One would think in a sane nation, the powers that be would want to know if DiFi's driver managed to obtain classified or important intelligence, and give it to the ChiComs.

One would think in a sane nation, the powers that be would want to know if DiFi's driver managed to obtain classified or important intelligence, and give it to the ChiComs.
no - i can see we need to figure out what happened and how - but i don't think feinstein is a criminal we need to bring down. just look to see if that "hole" is still open and close it.

i just think we get on a tit-for-tat rant at times (i know i can do it) and maybe we need to settle down some is all and not treat everything like we're at critical mass.

no - i can see we need to figure out what happened and how - but i don't think feinstein is a criminal we need to bring down. just look to see if that "hole" is still open and close it.

i just think we get on a tit-for-tat rant at times (i know i can do it) and maybe we need to settle down some is all and not treat everything like we're at critical mass.

Well I am not so forgiving. DiFi is one the most powerful pols in the nation. Can you imagine the shit storm if this was done by Trump or some leading R pol?

To have a spy working for her for 20 years, would seem to indicate incompetence at best and criminality at worst.

Without an investigation, how are we to know?

So we have Feinstein with a "driver" who is a spy for China and he never had access to classified information.

I'll remind people of Hillary using her maid to print emails which contained classified information.

Well I am not so forgiving. DiFi is one the most powerful pols in the nation. Can you imagine the shit storm if this was done by Trump or some leading R pol?

To have a spy working for her for 20 years, would seem to indicate incompetence at best and criminality at worst.

I agree an investigation is needed. How the hell does a spy work for you for twenty years and you don't know??

You guys know you have control of Congress right? Nothing is stopping Russian Stooge Nunes from investigating....except he's too busy covering up Russian interference in our election.

no - i totally believe the shitstorm would be active and also bullshit.

now, if it did happen to trump, would you be demanding an investigation or saying it was a waste of time?

now, if it did happen to trump, would you be demanding an investigation or saying it was a waste of time?
Yes an investigation is warranted no matter what party is involved.

DiFi clearly screwed up and since she is so powerful, she deserves to be looked into thoroughly. I tend to doubt they will do anything.

DiFi clearly screwed up and since she is so powerful, she deserves to be looked into thoroughly. I tend to doubt they will do anything.
maybe i'm just seeing a difference between "investigation" and looking into it. agreed we should figure out what happened and ensure it doesn't happen again but i don't look at her as a criminal.

maybe i'm just seeing a difference between "investigation" and looking into it. agreed we should figure out what happened and ensure it doesn't happen again but i don't look at her as a criminal.
IMHO ALL politicians are criminals, unless proven otherwise.

Diane Feinstein has had a Chinese Spy on her payroll for 20 years...

So when does the Special Counsel get appointed and her investigation begin?

Wait...There Was A Chinese Spy In Sen. Feinstein's Office...That Operated For 20 Years?!

1979 - Mayor Diane Feinstein creates / enters a 'Sister City' program with Shanghai's mayor. Trade, business, a relationship is forged. Both Mayors rose is politics. Trade grew. Personal Wealth grew.

Diane met her husband, a man who had already been doing business in China. Once she got in Congress she was put in positions to vote for and award monies to Chinese projects / businesses her husband's company was involved in or his company directly. She said SHE WAS AWARE OF THE PERCEPTION OF A CONFLICT OF INTEREST BUT INSISTED THAT IF THERE WAS INE SHE WOULD STEP DOWN.

GEE, where did we hear THAT from? Oh yeah, Rosenstein, who is up to his neck in Conflicts of Interest in the Trump Witch Hunt.

Again, though, Diane Feinstein admitted their was a perception of a conflict of interest involving China / her husband's company - she said she saw it. 'PERCEPTION', as they say, ' IS REALITY'...and in Feinstein's case it literally was.

She and her husband made HUNDREDS of millions of dollars with their dealings with the Chinese Govt. Her old pal, the mayor of Shanghai, became PRESIDENT / LEADER of China. Feinstein and her husband were invited to govt balls and ceremonies, and the doors within the govt / country opened even more to Feinstein.

In the early to mid 1990s Chinese millions flooded into US politics, & no one benefited more than the Clintons & the Feinsteins.

(It was in the 1990s that Bill Clinton changed the balance of power and opened the door to a worldwide threat by signing away missile technology to China. Almost overnight the Chinese went from their missiles exploding immediately after takeoff to launching 'satellite killers' into space. We see part of Bill Clinton's Legacy' in North Korea, because the missile technology the little 'Rocket Man' has acquired was given to them by China ... Who got theirs thanks to Clinton.)

And now - surprise, surprise - we find out that Feinstein has had a CHINESE SPY driving her around and working for her for the last 20 YEARS....

...and we are supposed to believe she never knew....and we are supposed to believe that China kept a spy in-place with Feinstein for 20 years despite never getting anything valuable from her during that 'wasted' tine?!

THERE is you 'collusion' and self-benefiting treason....

How's that 'PERCEPTION' of a Conflict of Interest NOW, Diane?

So, WHEN DOES THE INVESTIGATION IF DIANE FEINSTEIN BEGIN?
Lol, you know this guy was just a driver right? And that the investigation has already happened and it was determined he had leaked nothing of any consequence right?

Just in case you kids we're wondering, this is what a "nothingburger" actually looks like.

Forum List

Back