When will Trump STFU?

During the campaign, Trump said offensive things, & outright lies. His supporters said that it was just election talk.

The election is over & still the orange asshat can't keep his fucking mouth shut. Still tweeting lies. Still acting like he is in Elementary School. Some one says " Trump is fat" & Trump will tweet " No I'm not, you are"

Come on. Shouldn;t he at least try to act like an adult? Isn't he embarrassing you Trumpettes yet?
Trump said things that would send any snowflake running to their safe space.
He spoke the truth then, and still does. That's what I like about him.
So, you really think Trump knew more about ISIS than the generals?
Obamas generals? Yes, it's quite obvious....
Wow, you are sofa king stupid that you think Obama names Generals. No wonder you voted for the uninformed amateur who screamed " I Know everything, vote for me!!!!!!".
The president is the commander in chief. Do you know what that means? Yes, he can and does promote and remove generals to fit his social agenda.

URGENT: Obama Has Fired 9 Generals This Year... So Far. But Why?
Red Flag News is reporting that there is an ongoing purge of the US military’s leadership by the Obama administration. According to several high-ranking and respected retired Generals, Generals are being fired or forced into early retirement if they disagree or otherwise dissent from Obama’s agenda that is hollowing out our military force.

Retired Major General Patrick Brady points to such issues as the repeal of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”, which allows openly gay people into the military, allowing women into combat infantry units, along with the ill-timed and poorly aimed budget cuts from the Sequester, as being key components of the weakened morale and combat effectiveness of the military.

“They are purging everyone, and if you want to keep your job, just keep your mouth shut,” said a source that wished to remain anonymous.

During the campaign, Trump said offensive things, & outright lies. His supporters said that it was just election talk.
The election is over & still the orange asshat can't keep his fucking mouth shut. Still tweeting lies. Still acting like he is in Elementary School. Some one says " Trump is fat" & Trump will tweet " No I'm not, you are"
Come on. Shouldn;t he at least try to act like an adult? Isn't he embarrassing you Trumpettes yet?
If the Democrats had run a decent candidate, you would not have these problems.
Blame yourselves.

Wow, you are sofa king stupid that you think Obama names Generals. No wonder you voted for the uninformed amateur who screamed " I Know everything, vote for me!!!!!!".
The president is the commander in chief. Do you know what that means? Yes, he can and does promote and remove generals to fit his social agenda.

Red Flag News is reporting that there is an ongoing purge of the US military’s leadership by the Obama administration. According to several high-ranking and respected retired Generals, Generals are being fired or forced into early retirement if they disagree or otherwise dissent from Obama’s agenda that is hollowing out our military force.

Retired Major General Patrick Brady points to such issues as the repeal of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”, which allows openly gay people into the military, allowing women into combat infantry units, along with the ill-timed and poorly aimed budget cuts from the Sequester, as being key components of the weakened morale and combat effectiveness of the military.

“They are purging everyone, and if you want to keep your job, just keep your mouth shut,” said a source that wished to remain anonymous.

Go back 8-10 years & read the same stuff about George W Bush.

I agree that there likely homophobic generals. Republicans allowed the sequester cuts when they refused to name cuts they would make. I know a lot of women I'd rather serve with besides a bunch of whiny dumbass Trump voters.

You orange, tubby, never served, POW bashing choice for President claimed he knew more that the generals about ISIS. And you are dumb enough to claim that was a true statement. He didn't say the generals advising Obama. He said generals. Watch the below

Blame yourselves.
The Republicans put Trump as their candidate over some good candidates. The Republicans in Congress wasted government time & money swiftboating Clinton. Who knew a candidate could win by bringing out the bigot & racist vote?

Blame yourselves.
The Republicans put Trump as their candidate over some good candidates. The Republicans in Congress wasted government time & money swiftboating Clinton. Who knew a candidate could win by bringing out the bigot & racist vote?
Who knew it wouldn't be enough to let Hillary win....

I agree that there likely homophobic generals. Republicans allowed the sequester cuts when they refused to name cuts they would make. I know a lot of women I'd rather serve with besides a bunch of whiny dumbass Trump voters.

You orange, tubby, never served, POW bashing choice for President claimed he knew more that the generals about ISIS. And you are dumb enough to claim that was a true statement. He didn't say the generals advising Obama. He said generals. Watch the below
No.

How can you agree with something I didn't say? I never said any general was homophobic. Why would they be? Why would anyone that isn't in prison? Most didn't want it out in the open for reasons you aren't equipped to understand. I went out to sea in very closed quarters and am damn glad it wasn't accepted.

But you flew by the point. The point was that presidents can and do shape the military. Whoooosh!

Blame yourselves.
A good candidate was someone liberals could have easily defeated. Tough shit it didn't work out for ya.

Blame yourselves.
Funny chit but the KKK did not endorse Clinton. The Alt Right wasn't using thje Nazi salalute yelling "Heil Clinton" They endorsed your candidate who spewed bigotry & haste & you asshats sucked it up like a dry sponge in a cesspool.

Blame yourselves.
Funny chit but the KKK did not endorse Clinton. The Alt Right wasn't using thje Nazi salalute yelling "Heil Clinton" They endorsed your candidate who spewed bigotry & haste & you asshats sucked it up like a dry sponge in a cesspool.
image.jpeg

No.

How can you agree with something I didn't say? I never said any general was homophobic. Why would they be? Why would anyone that isn't in prison? Most didn't want it out in the open for reasons you aren't equipped to understand. I went out to sea in very closed quarters and am damn glad it wasn't accepted.

But you flew by the point. The point was that presidents can and do shape the military. Whoooosh!
Running away from your post again? You brought up gays serving in the military as a reason for generals being fired. The President decides how the military is to be utilized. He doesn't choose who is promoted.

Blame yourselves.
The Republicans put Trump as their candidate over some good candidates

I remember a number of people claiming Trump was the only republican candidate Hillary could beat.
How did that work out for ya?

Blame yourselves.
Fallacy: Red herring, an attempt to avoid the issue by changing the subject.

Blame yourselves.

Blame yourselves.
Blame yourselves.

Blame yourselves.

I remember a number of people claiming Trump was the only republican candidate Hillary could beat.
I laugh at you Republicans. You are too stupid top know that Trump ran against the Republican Party. After he beat your candidates, you jump on board. People underestimated the racist/bigot vote & thought the religious right would not spit on Jesus to vote for a adulterer, woman assaulter, bigot, business cheat, lying scumbag like Trump who profited by gambling, alcohol, and prostitution.

Blame yourselves.

I laugh at you Republicans. You are too stupid top know that Trump ran against the Republican Party. After he beat your candidates, you jump on board. People underestimated the racist/bigot vote & thought the religious right would not spit on Jesus to vote for a adulterer, woman assaulter, bigot, business cheat, lying scumbag like Trump who profited by gambling, alcohol, and prostitution.
bud, I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton.

There was no reason for either to even run.

I'd have backed Kasich, Walker, Webb, or O'Malley.

But not those 2

Blame yourselves.

But not those 2

No excuse. Not voting for President is like voting for Trump.

Blame yourselves.

But not those 2

hardly

If I didn't vote for Trump, it was a vote for Hillary.

If I didn't vote for Hillary, it was a vote for Trump

You people are insane.

I voted for neither,

It was a vote for sanity

Blame yourselves.

Blame yourselves.

'When will Trump STFU?'

He doesn't have to.
He, unlike Hillary, WON.
He is your new President.
He 'owns' the podium, the microphone, the 'phone' and the 'pen'.

He hasn't even entered the WH yet - he has 4 years.

Liberals are still extremely butthurt and don't want to hear him....

DAMN, it's gonna be a long 4 years for you sore-loser Snowflakes! :p

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But not those 2

hardly

If I didn't vote for Trump, it was a vote for Hillary.

If I didn't vote for Hillary, it was a vote for Trump

You people are insane.

I voted for neither,

It was a vote for sanity

There is no way two candidates are exactly the same. The choice was between two acndidates.

So, you opted not to choose.

Or so you say.

I say you voted Trump & won't say so you can sit on the sidelines & throw stones.

Forum List

Back