When will Trump STFU?

During the campaign, Trump said offensive things, & outright lies. His supporters said that it was just election talk.

The election is over & still the orange asshat can't keep his fucking mouth shut. Still tweeting lies. Still acting like he is in Elementary School. Some one says " Trump is fat" & Trump will tweet " No I'm not, you are"

Come on. Shouldn;t he at least try to act like an adult? Isn't he embarrassing you Trumpettes yet?
He will be quite after 8 years of making America Great Again!

During the campaign, Trump said offensive things, & outright lies. His supporters said that it was just election talk.

The election is over & still the orange asshat can't keep his fucking mouth shut. Still tweeting lies. Still acting like he is in Elementary School. Some one says " Trump is fat" & Trump will tweet " No I'm not, you are"

Come on. Shouldn;t he at least try to act like an adult? Isn't he embarrassing you Trumpettes yet?
Whatever child....

Another stupid response! Why go out of your way to prove you're a know knothing?

He now has the bully pulpit. For Donald it's Twitter. Without Twitter what would he do at 3 am?

If this is what keeps people in check, so be it.

Keep people in check?? Is that you idea of liberty?

Yes, in my idea of liberty people don't thought police and loot for hearth's content.

It's almost if I said Trump should start putting up concentration camps, that's the kind of reaction you are having. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HARMLESS TWEETS!

Nobody's forcing you to read his tweets, are they?

Yep, you won, but time will tell if those elected can actually govern, and it they will, will they represent all of the people. Of course people like you, they do not. If we are to believe Trump's rhetoric, and the rhetoric of his supporters, Mr. Franklin's admonition to this question:

Q. "Well, Doctor, what have we got—a Republic or a Monarchy"

A. "A Republic, if you can keep it"

In the opinion of many American's, our Republic was put at risk by the Supreme Court's two 5-4 decision, declaring money was = to free speech:

CU v. FEC,
and,
McCutcheon v. FEC

And now a President - elect who is an Authoritarian, a Demagogue and a Charlatan.

Hillary outspent Trump, no?
By a lot.

Evidence that BIG LIES, Hate and Fear trump dollars. Trump spoke to single issue voters and those on the fence, using the mass media for free, and earned in that way the votes of gun nuts, bigots, racists and those easily led; he repeated the same refrain over and over as BIG LIARS do, and now has backed off on many of his refrains.
Well, when he out lies obummer get back to us!

A lie is an attempt to mislead, what lies do you attribute to President Obama?

Having the most transparent administration yet, for starters.

As long as he rankles sanctimonious twits like you, he can go on forever as far as I'm concerned.

So you embrace a troll as President. How "American" of you.

He now has the bully pulpit. For Donald it's Twitter. Without Twitter what would he do at 3 am?

Grab a 'kitty'?!?

Yes, in my idea of liberty people don't thought police and loot for hearth's content.

It's almost if I said Trump should start putting up concentration camps, that's the kind of reaction you are having. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HARMLESS TWEETS!

Words matter, fool. Do try to keep up!

Words matter, fool. Do try to keep up!

Isn't it all feels before reals with you guys indeed?

These people can't even take a joke. No wonder they are considered humorless, plain... dumb.

Hillary outspent Trump, no?
By a lot.

Evidence that BIG LIES, Hate and Fear trump dollars. Trump spoke to single issue voters and those on the fence, using the mass media for free, and earned in that way the votes of gun nuts, bigots, racists and those easily led; he repeated the same refrain over and over as BIG LIARS do, and now has backed off on many of his refrains.
Well, when he out lies obummer get back to us!

A lie is an attempt to mislead, what lies do you attribute to President Obama?

Having the most transparent administration yet, for starters.

Yeah, and what else? Some things need to be covert, loose lips sink ships, and so do twitter accounts.

Or you could say that the low information ignorant left asshats (including the media) can't keep their mouths shut after the election is over even though the president-elect hasn't even been sworn in.

Trump said things that would send any snowflake running to their safe space.
He spoke the truth then, and still does. That's what I like about him.

DAMN! Talk about getting triggered!

I wish he would grow up and stop with the claim that he would have won the popular vote if not for the millions of illegals voting. If he's got proof, then show it.

All's he needs to say, is if the goal was the popular vote then he would have ran a much different campaign, and his strategy would have been to have spent much more time, money, and resources in places like California.
That's it.
funny how that works isnt it.
Voter ID would be a good way to prove that the democrats cheat with the illegal vote, but for some reason, the democrats dont want voter ID, now, we know its not really because black people are too stupid to figure out how to get the ID that most of them already have, so who is it that is going to have a problem?? Oh yes, the illegals that the democrats depend on to win elections.
Tell me again why the democrats are against voter ID?

So, you really think Trump knew more about ISIS than the generals?

Obamas generals? Yes, it's quite obvious....

I wish he would grow up and stop with the claim that he would have won the popular vote if not for the millions of illegals voting. If he's got proof, then show it.

All's he needs to say, is if the goal was the popular vote then he would have ran a much different campaign, and his strategy would have been to have spent much more time, money, and resources in places like California.
That's it.
funny how that works isnt it.
Voter ID would be a good way to prove that the democrats cheat with the illegal vote, but for some reason, the democrats dont want voter ID, now, we know its not really because black people are too stupid to figure out how to get the ID that most of them already have, so who is it that is going to have a problem?? Oh yes, the illegals that the democrats depend on to win elections.
Tell me again why the democrats are against voter ID?

This is why I consider you to be one of the most ignorant people on this site. You are sooooo uniformed.

You atre tyooo stupid to know that Trump was not talking about illegals voting. He was actually talking about legal residents that are not US citizens that sometimes think they can vote., They are here legally & therefore likely have ID. So a ID law would not stop it.

Calling black people stupid? The photo ID law affected lots of voters besides blacks including other minorities & white poor people.

Here in PA, there is usually one place in a county to get that photo ID. Now, this may be difficult for you but if they don't have a photo ID, they don't drive & how do they get the sometimes 20 miles to get that photo ID.

If your cheating party was really interested in photo IDs for security purposes, they would have made it easier to get these photo IDs like neighborhood locations like drug stores or even a station in Walmart.

I love it when you pretend patriots trash the right to vote.

My GHod, you people are sofa king etupid that you make me sick.

Obamas generals? Yes, it's quite obvious....
Wow, you are sofa king stupid that you think Obama names Generals. No wonder you voted for the uninformed amateur who screamed " I Know everything, vote for me!!!!!!".

Forum List

Back