"When You're Used to Privilege Equity Feels Like Oppression"

Does MarcATL ever get tired of embarrassing himself? Capitalism only sees GREEN!

Enough of this BS. NBA is 75% black when the country is 13% black. NBA is not racist. Neither is corporate America. Please see the Wizard and get a brain.
The NBA is racist.

98% of NBA owners are white. 53% of the head coaches are white and 64% of NBA office staff is white, and 74% of the players are black.

Owners, coaches and office staff have a much longer shelf life than players.

You just may have a point.

And the players make more than all of them by a wide margin. So the low paying jobs go to whites? You just made my point.

You obviously know nothing about how professional sports franchises earn and distribute money. Most of which the owners on average take home.

Owners of NBA teams report earnings around $12-30 million per season year. This is taking home money from $100 million once all the taxes and fees are added up. ... It is safe to say that owners make a great deal of money.

The average NBA player will make $24.7 million in his career. That is based on an average salary of $5.2 million and an average career length of 4.8 years

4.8 years is not anywhere near the length of the average career in any field.

Players have to enter the league with an exit plan.

Does MarcATL ever get tired of embarrassing himself? Capitalism only sees GREEN!

Enough of this BS. NBA is 75% black when the country is 13% black. NBA is not racist. Neither is corporate America. Please see the Wizard and get a brain.
The NBA is racist.

98% of NBA owners are white. 53% of the head coaches are white and 64% of NBA office staff is white, and 74% of the players are black.

And the players make more than all of them by a wide margin. So the low paying jobs go to whites? You just made my point.

You obviously know nothing about how professional sports franchises earn money. Most of which the owners on average take home.

Owners of NBA teams report earnings around $12-30 million per season year. This is taking home money from $100 million once all the taxes and fees are added up. ... It is safe to say that owners make a great deal of money.

The average NBA player will make $24.7 million in his career. That is based on an average salary of $5.2 million and an average career length of 4.8 years.

The average NBA head coach earns about 5.0 million per season and has a career average of about 5 seasons, and a much better opportunity to move into a front office job after coaching.

Don't know anything? Learn to speak English. I was talking about employees not owners. False equivalency. Try again. Dummy. Are you also including endorsements that office staff do not get? Perks? Such as meal money on road trips? Free healthcare? STFU. You're embarrassing yourself.

You got owned junior. You know nothing. So do you think corporate America should adopt the same performance based criteria in the hiring process as the NBA?

The NBA is racist.

You obviously know nothing about how professional sports franchises earn and distribute money. Most of which the owners on average take home.

The average NBA player will make $24.7 million in his career. That is based on an average salary of $5.2 million and an average career length of 4.8 years

The NBA is racist.

You obviously know nothing about how professional sports franchises earn money. Most of which the owners on average take home.

The average NBA player will make $24.7 million in his career. That is based on an average salary of $5.2 million and an average career length of 4.8 years.

The average NBA head coach earns about 5.0 million per season and has a career average of about 5 seasons, and a much better opportunity to move into a front office job after coaching.

Don't know anything? Learn to speak English. I was talking about employees not owners. False equivalency. Try again. Dummy. Are you also including endorsements that office staff do not get? Perks? Such as meal money on road trips? Free healthcare? STFU. You're embarrassing yourself.

I write and understand English better than you do. And, no you don't know anything.

You very clearly stated that players earn more than everyone else in the organization. It's a little late to walk back your stupid statement, so STFU.

And just to straighten you out properly. I presented the percentage of players, owners, coaches and office staff....and your exact response was:

"And the players make more than all of them by a wide margin"

Dumbass.

LMAO --- owners don't take a salary. So I am right. Players make more by a wide margin. You're so dumb.

The NBA is racist.

The coaches and staff represent the general population, and the owners represent the past’s general population.

The players represent the racist stereotypes and attacks against white masculinity.

The players are who the fans pay to see. It is the coaching staffs job to lead and develop them and it is the owners responsibility to provide what is needed for all in the franchise.

There is no assault on white male masculinity by the players. They do not recruit, write contracts or pay salaries.

You can blame the "assault" on the 98% white franchise owners who make decisions regarding what they will pay to whom.

LOL what? Coaches are as good as their players. Think Phil Jackson would win the championship with the Kings? You're dumb.

The coaches and staff represent the general population, and the owners represent the past’s general population.

The players represent the racist stereotypes and attacks against white masculinity.
Your Honor,

This post represents a clear example of white fragility.

Ha ha ha....case in point of MarcATL race baiting and posting anti white stuff.

How about a 1 on 1 debate in a separate thread? Are you man enough?

He's not race baiting or posting anti white stuff. You claim to be a Jew but have adopted neo nazi beliefs.

I DARE you to start a thread and debate me.

All day. What Neo Nazi stuff? LMAO. I am a Jew.

The NBA is racist.

The NBA is racist.

You got owned junior. You know nothing. So do you think corporate America should adopt the same performance based criteria in the hiring process as the NBA?

Owned? Is this ancient Egypt? LMAO.

Don't you have work to do?

You know...a J.O.B.?!?!?

I run my own business. You?

White racism pays well doesn't it?

How is me owning my own business racism? You race baiting fool?

Another person here mentioned they had a job and you said race baiting plays well. How is a job race baiting mental midget?

Yep it's ancient Egypt and Katsteve is your pharaoh since you want to be a smart ass. So then do you think corporate America should adopt the same performance based criteria in the hiring process as the NBA?

You know...a J.O.B.?!?!?

Another person here mentioned they had a job and you said race baiting plays well. How is a job race baiting mental midget?

Find it.

Yep it's ancient Egypt and Katsteve is your pharaoh since you want to be a smart ass. So then do you think corporate America should adopt the same performance based criteria in the hiring process as the NBA?

I think it already does. It hires the best. Capitalism likes green not black or white. I created a separate thread for us btw. Just waiting for you, shit talker.

Your Honor,

He's not race baiting or posting anti white stuff. You claim to be a Jew but have adopted neo nazi beliefs.

Neo Nazis believe that anyone fighting or opposing white racism is expressing anti white stuff. You sad the same thing. Therefore you have adopted Neo Nazi beliefs. But you keep telling us you are a Jew. Are you conflicted junior?

You know...a J.O.B.?!?!?

Find it.

No.

Your Honor,

Neo Nazis believe that anyone fighting or opposing white racism is expressing anti white stuff. You sad the same thing. Therefore you have adopted Neo Nazi beliefs. But you keep telling us you are a Jew. Are you conflicted junior?

You're not making any sense. I despise Nazis. The Democrats are more Nazis than any Republicans. Suppress free speech and they run the inner cities not the GOP. You know not of what you speak because you are an uneducated fool.

I think it already does. It hires the best. Capitalism likes green not black or white. I created a separate thread for us btw. Just waiting for you, shit talker.

Actually it doesn't, And where is this thread?

Actually it doesn't, And where is this thread?

Your friend Assfaceias found it.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Your Honor,

You're not making any sense. I despise Nazis. The Democrats are more Nazis than any Republicans. Suppress free speech and they run the inner cities not the GOP. You know not of what you speak because you are an uneducated fool.

You express the same views as Neo Nazis. I know what I'm talking about. You are polly the parrot.

New study finds that whites feel, and have felt, that when things get equal, they're under oppression.

In other words, the more blacks better themselves, the more whites feels like their losing something.

And that that had a lot to do w/how Trump came to power.

Check out this discussion w/the individual who conducted the study...

Curious to know what you good folks think about this new finding.

A new "study" made by racists and liberal liars no doubt.

Find it.

No.

Then STFU

You know...a J.O.B.?!?!?

I have a job.

Race Baiting pays well?

Marc is a race baiter. 100%. As are you. Sorry about the truth. I know it hurts.

Forum List

Back