When You’ve Lost Piers Morgan.....

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2020-2-5_10-51-19.jpeg

Last night was Trump 2020 Gold. Democrats sitting because minorities are doing much better, America doing better, Americans doing better topped off with the temper tantrum finale.
Piers Morgan on Twitter

At least Nancy has "no hate towards anyone" and would never lie about it....

LOL!!!

Leftists always act on emotion, not logic. That is why they are unfit to lead anything, well, except maybe a pity party for their heroes: Che, Chavez, Castro, Mao, Marx Stalin, et. al.

They see a homeless person, so they steal someone else's money to give it to the "poor homeless" person. Never giving a thought to the person they stole it from. They just want the sugar rush of "acting out".

Nutty Nancy petulantly tore up a speech like a toddler, and forever cemented her legacy. Enjoy the sugar rush Nancy!! We all know what happens afterwards......

Leftists always act on emotion, not logic. That is why they are unfit to lead anything, well, except maybe a pity party for their heroes: Che, Chavez, Castro, Mao, Marx Stalin, et. al.

They see a homeless person, so they steal someone else's money to give it to the "poor homeless" person. Never giving a thought to the person they stole it from. They just want the sugar rush of "acting out".

Nutty Nancy petulantly tore up a speech like a toddler, and forever cemented her legacy. Enjoy the sugar rush Nancy!! We all know what happens afterwards......

Trump is letting the Ds dig their own grave and they are doing so on many fronts.

Trump is letting the Ds dig their own grave and they are doing so on many fronts.
They played right into Trumps hands. He was the puppeteer and they couldn’t stop themselves.

View attachment 304777

Last night was Trump 2020 Gold. Democrats sitting because minorities are doing much better, America doing better, Americans doing better topped off with the temper tantrum finale.
Piers Morgan on Twitter

That's interesting, because when I got to this site the right-wing yahoo chant was "Piers Morgan must be deported!".

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Uh...we didn't ask Piers to say anything.

He found this out on his own.

Try again.

View attachment 304777

Piers Morgan on Twitter

That's interesting, because when I got to this site the right-wing yahoo chant was "Piers Morgan must be deported!".

no one said they no longer want him deported, just noting the fact someone so "left" said "whoah, too far".

then again you just can't have a civil discussion. you always gotta to dick it up.

View attachment 304777

Piers Morgan on Twitter

no one said they no longer want him deported, just noting the fact someone so "left" said "whoah, too far".

then again you just can't have a civil discussion. you always gotta to dick it up.

Oh yes, the entire gun fetish crowd did. That was the hot story when I joined here, right between the Jacksonville shooting and the Newtown shooting. All the chanting was about:

"Bob Costas must be fired"
"David Gregory must be arrested"
"Piers Morgan must be deported"
"Some upstate New York newspaper must be driven out of business" and/or "sued"

Each of them because they dared suggest that the worship of Almighty Gun was maybe not a great idea. I noticed and called out that pattern.

Now Piers Morgan becomes an oracle. Whelp --- now you gotta lie -- uh, I mean live with it.

View attachment 304777

Piers Morgan on Twitter

Oh yes, the entire gun fetish crowd did. That was the hot story when I joined here, right between the Jacksonville shooting and the Newtown shooting. All the chanting was about:

Each of them because they dared suggest that the worship of Almighty Gun was maybe not a great idea. I noticed and called out that pattern.

Now Piers Morgan becomes an oracle. Whelp --- now you gotta lie -- uh, I mean live with it.
Tell us more how it’s cruel to execute murderers.

View attachment 304777

Piers Morgan on Twitter

HUGE dick it up.

View attachment 304777

Piers Morgan on Twitter

HUGE dick it up.

Don't call me "huge dick". It makes the other guys feel inadequate.

View attachment 304777

Piers Morgan on Twitter

HUGE dick it up.

sorry.

i was always told we are what we eat and i thought it would apply to you.

HUGE dick it up.

sorry.

Appreciate the offer but I don't swing that way.

HUGE dick it up.

sorry.

it was an observation, not an offer.

i'll stand by it.

HUGE dick it up.

sorry.

it was an observation, not an offer.

i'll stand by it.

That's good. As long as you're standing and not kneeling.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Lay off of Pogo, he can't help being what and who he is. Just put him on ignore. You will hear about his next record in stupidity and ignorance.

Forum List

Back