Whence The Surprise????

Check it out. The most butthurt betas in the Trump loser-cult are all crying loser-tears like the losing-losers that they are. It's what they do. It's all they've ever done here. It's all they're capable of doing.

So what are you going to do, Trump betas? Whine louder? Type in ALL CAPS? Lose bigger? Recite crazier conspiracy theories? Embrace fascism harder? Become even more disgusting human beings?

Guess what. We know you were all going to do all of those things anyways, win or lose. You're the ultimate human turds already, so threatening to be an even stinkier turd isn't actually a threat.

This is no more "the end of America" than it was in 2016 or any other time. We all live here together in this great nation. If you don't want to, please find a country to take you and leave.
These people are so overcome with feelz and paranoia that you almost feel sorry for them.

The GOP actually did quite a bit better than expected, other than the fact that We The People knew the orange buffoon had to go.

But he -- of all freakin' people -- is their deity on Earth, so the apocalyptic drama queening continues. Poor them.

Trump wasn't my "Leader" in the same way that your sort made Obama, as you called him, god, Jesus and the messiah.

My side votes for policies not personalities.

Here's a test:
I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies.

You never read 1984, did you.....if you did, recognize that Trump is your Emmanuel Goldstein
I don't remember him lamenting Oblama leaving office like your rendering of the sirens...

The judges damn sure don't agree on your allegations nor did they fall for the lies from your Trumpen-fuhrer.

U.S. District Judge Brett Ludwig, a Trump appointee, dismissed Trump’s federal lawsuit asking the court to order the Republican-controlled Legislature to name Trump the winner over Democrat Joe Biden. The judge said Trump’s arguments “fail as a matter of law and fact.”

Facts, something Polislick tries to invent...

This is no more "the end of America" than it was in 2016 or any other time. We all live here together in this great nation. If you don't want to, please find a country to take you and leave.
These people are so overcome with feelz and paranoia that you almost feel sorry for them.

The GOP actually did quite a bit better than expected, other than the fact that We The People knew the orange buffoon had to go.

But he -- of all freakin' people -- is their deity on Earth, so the apocalyptic drama queening continues. Poor them.

Trump wasn't my "Leader" in the same way that your sort made Obama, as you called him, god, Jesus and the messiah.

Here's a test:
I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

You never read 1984, did you.....if you did, recognize that Trump is your Emmanuel Goldstein
I don't remember him lamenting Oblama leaving office like your rendering of the sirens...

The judges damn sure don't agree on your allegations nor did they fall for the lies from your Trumpen-fuhrer.

U.S. District Judge Brett Ludwig, a Trump appointee, dismissed Trump’s federal lawsuit asking the court to order the Republican-controlled Legislature to name Trump the winner over Democrat Joe Biden. The judge said Trump’s arguments “fail as a matter of law and fact.”

I was just told by a Trumpster on another thread that the Trump-appointed judges who denied these silly "cases" have joined the Left. The conspiracy grows and the parallel universe just gets more and more isolated.

This is a psychosis. There is no reasoning with it.

Check it out. The most butthurt betas in the Trump loser-cult are all crying loser-tears like the losing-losers that they are. It's what they do. It's all they've ever done here. It's all they're capable of doing.

So what are you going to do, Trump betas? Whine louder? Type in ALL CAPS? Lose bigger? Recite crazier conspiracy theories? Embrace fascism harder? Become even more disgusting human beings?

Guess what. We know you were all going to do all of those things anyways, win or lose. You're the ultimate human turds already, so threatening to be an even stinkier turd isn't actually a threat.

Here's a test:

Here's a test:

I was just told by a Trumpster on another thread that the Trump-appointed judges who denied these silly "cases" have joined the Left. The conspiracy grows and the parallel universe just gets more and more isolated.

Speaking of reasoning......I doubt you are capable of same.

Let's check.

Here's a test:

It was foretold, it was announced, it was acted out in myriad passion plays.

The end of America.
You had to know it was coming.

1.Right at the start we were warned: “If there is a lesson in all of this it is that our Constitution is neither a self-actuating nor a self-correcting document. It requires the constant attention and devotion of all citizens.

There is a story, often told, that upon exiting the Constitutional Convention Benjamin Franklin was approached by a group of citizens asking what sort of government the delegates had created. His answer was: "A republic, if you can keep it."

The brevity of that response should not cause us to under-value its essential meaning: democratic republics are not merely founded upon the consent of the people, they are also absolutely dependent upon the active and informed involvement of the people for their continued good health.” Perspectives on the Constitution: A Republic, If You Can Keep It - National Constitution Center

2. Saul Alinsky, servant of the Prince of Darkness, used our freedom and human nature against us. And none of it was done in secret.

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.
You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
Alinsky, "Rules For Radicals"

"Two of his most notable modern-day disciples are Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama."
Discover the Networks | Saul Alinsky

3. “The latest variation of totalitarianism is neither religious, nor even political: it is cultural. “Totalitarian democracy” is a term made famous by J. L. Talmon to refer to a system of government in which lawfully elected representatives maintain the integrity of a nation state whose citizens, while granted the right to vote, have little or no participation in the decision-making process of the government.
Cultural totalitarianism is rule by the individual freed from all external authority or constraints, morality fully privatized with Judeo-Christian traditions under attack.
Moral and cultural relativism are predominant; no lifestyle is better than any other.
Paradoxically, relativist doctrine becomes absolutely unassailable: it brooks no challenges or deviations.”

4. It was the slowest of slow moving revolutions…with so many chances to prevent it, to slap it down, to exile the apparatchiks. But it was too much effort…..so we lost our country instead.
How could we not have seen it coming? Than…..why did we let it get to this point?

What did you want, a gilded card with an RSVP ....'come to the fire sale'?????
There’s nothing more ridiculous than the right whining about ‘the end of America’ after losing the WH, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

The end of America.

1.Right at the start we were warned: “If there is a lesson in all of this it is that our Constitution is neither a self-actuating nor a self-correcting document. It requires the constant attention and devotion of all citizens.

There is a story, often told, that upon exiting the Constitutional Convention Benjamin Franklin was approached by a group of citizens asking what sort of government the delegates had created. His answer was: "A republic, if you can keep it."

The brevity of that response should not cause us to under-value its essential meaning: democratic republics are not merely founded upon the consent of the people, they are also absolutely dependent upon the active and informed involvement of the people for their continued good health.” Perspectives on the Constitution: A Republic, If You Can Keep It - National Constitution Center

2. Saul Alinsky, servant of the Prince of Darkness, used our freedom and human nature against us. And none of it was done in secret.

You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

"Two of his most notable modern-day disciples are Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama."

3. “The latest variation of totalitarianism is neither religious, nor even political: it is cultural. “Totalitarian democracy” is a term made famous by J. L. Talmon to refer to a system of government in which lawfully elected representatives maintain the integrity of a nation state whose citizens, while granted the right to vote, have little or no participation in the decision-making process of the government.
Cultural totalitarianism is rule by the individual freed from all external authority or constraints, morality fully privatized with Judeo-Christian traditions under attack.
Moral and cultural relativism are predominant; no lifestyle is better than any other.
Paradoxically, relativist doctrine becomes absolutely unassailable: it brooks no challenges or deviations.”

4. It was the slowest of slow moving revolutions…with so many chances to prevent it, to slap it down, to exile the apparatchiks. But it was too much effort…..so we lost our country instead.
How could we not have seen it coming? Than…..why did we let it get to this point?

There’s nothing more ridiculous than the right whining about ‘the end of America’ after losing the WH, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Let's define terms.

My America is the one envisioned by the Founders.

Yours is envisioned by Joseph 'Koba' Stalin.

I believe that this theft of the election gave you your wish.

Here's a test:

Let's check.

Here's a test:

And who will decide if they are anti-American or pro-American? Who will be the one to objectively and accurately interpret the Constitution and render final judgement on matters that are complex even for Constitutional scholars?

Oh yeah. You.

You're like a child. So transparent.

Trump lost. You'll have to live with that.

Last edited:

The end of America.

Let's define terms.

My America is the one envisioned by the Founders.

Yours is envisioned by Joseph 'Koba' Stalin.

I believe that this theft of the election gave you your wish.
Well, Trump stole the last election so it's only fair that the other kids gets to be president now...

The end of America.

And I see in your future when you lose your "Fearless Leader".

Here's a test:

Who did this? "god, Jesus, messiah? I don't recall this even happening, Who among Americans in his/her right mind would ever liken a political leader to a god of Christianity? And I apologize to all Americans who are not Christians.

The end of America.

16f45172e8e562362b2101ad78c8719e.jpg
And yet, oddly, you can't refute her internet argument.

Looks like you need your own salve.
Rhetorical propaganda is not an argument.
And I'm sure it's just coincidence that arguments you have no rational rebuttal for are "rhetorical propaganda".
Can you rebuttal a turd in the terlit, no...Can you help her poor losing copping skills, no.....

The 12th Amendment was created for voting problems so it is a phantom idea that the Constitution can't be corrected or changed if that were ever the intention no such clause would guide legislatures of the fed to know how to change it...
Good strategy: Hit bottom, dig.

Why do strong conservative women frighten you so much?

Do you have any other operating modes besides projection?

The end of America.

And I'm sure it's just coincidence that arguments you have no rational rebuttal for are "rhetorical propaganda".
Can you rebuttal a turd in the terlit, no...Can you help her poor losing copping skills, no.....

The 12th Amendment was created for voting problems so it is a phantom idea that the Constitution can't be corrected or changed if that were ever the intention no such clause would guide legislatures of the fed to know how to change it...

Probably because they don't allow tongue, and they want to me to vote for idiots like Trump...

The end of America.

Or America is fine.....and you just lost an election.

The end of America.

And I see in your future when you lose your "Fearless Leader".

Here's a test:

Who did this? "god, Jesus, messiah? I don't recall this even happening, Who among Americans in his/her right mind would ever liken a political leader to a god of Christianity? And I apologize to all Americans who are not Christians.

I know I've linked this to you before. Stop pretending it doesn't exist.

IS BARACK OBAMA THE MESSIAH?
OBAMA CONVERSION STORIES

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."
-- Michelle Obama
"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."
-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)
"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."
--Lawrence Carter
"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."
-- Dinesh Sharma
"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."
-- Chicago] Sun-Times
"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"
-- Mark Morford
"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"
-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
-- Barack Obama
"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
-- Daily Kos
"He communicates God-like energy..."
-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)
"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"
-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times
"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."
-- Halle Berry
"A quantum leap in American consciousness"
-- Deepak Chopra
"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart
"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."
-- Eve Konstantine
"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
-- Chris Matthews
"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."
-- Toni Morrison
"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
-- Ezra Klein
"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
-- Gerald Campbell
"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
-- Oprah Winfrey
“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
-- Bill Rush

The end of America.

Probably because they don't allow tongue, and they want to me to vote for idiots like Trump...
I see you've swallowed whole the lefts idea that women are only for sex.

Here's a test:

Let's check.

Here's a test:

And who will decide if they are anti-American or pro-American? Who will be the one to objectively and accurately interpret the Constitution and render final judgement on matters that are complex even for Constitutional scholars?

Oh yeah. You.

You can shuck and jive all you like, but he fact is......you couldn't find any Trump policies to dispute.

And it fits, after all, you one gift is your ability to follow orders.

Hence, you voted for the man bought and paid for by a foreign power, and an enemy power at that.

Dismissed.

Here's a test:

Let's check.

Here's a test:

Oh yeah. You.

You can shuck and jive all you like, but he fact is......you couldn't find any Trump policies to dispute.

And it fits, after all, you one gift is your ability to follow orders.

Hence, you voted for the man bought and paid for by a foreign power, and an enemy power at that.

Dismissed.
You're just a Trumpster.

Dismissed.

Forum List

Back