Whence The Surprise????

I taught my kids the work according to pay however they have college degrees and are making real nice money which is what america is all about first and foremost.

Pay is tied to productivity. If you pay someone minimum wage you expect minimum effort. High pay is max effort. What else does one expect?

I'm glad they played as many games were cancelled

A surprise? I thought that meant the OP found a leftover donut from her second dozen this morning.

If the blob were coaching the Navy team...they wouldn't have just had that wonderful scene where each academy sings their Alma Matter. He'd be suing Army to try to get the results overturned because a ref blew a call in the middle of the third quarter and THAT has never happened before. Its yet another contrast between our wonderful traditions and this disgusting pervert and his supporters.

This is no more "the end of America" than it was in 2016 or any other time. We all live here together in this great nation. If you don't want to, please find a country to take you and leave.
These people are so overcome with feelz and paranoia that you almost feel sorry for them.

The GOP actually did quite a bit better than expected, other than the fact that We The People knew the orange buffoon had to go.

But he -- of all freakin' people -- is their deity on Earth, so the apocalyptic drama queening continues. Poor them.

Trump wasn't my "Leader" in the same way that your sort made Obama, as you called him, god, Jesus and the messiah.

My side votes for policies not personalities.

Here's a test:
I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies.

You never read 1984, did you.....if you did, recognize that Trump is your Emmanuel Goldstein
I don't remember him lamenting Oblama leaving office like your rendering of the sirens...

The judges damn sure don't agree on your allegations nor did they fall for the lies from your Trumpen-fuhrer.

U.S. District Judge Brett Ludwig, a Trump appointee, dismissed Trump’s federal lawsuit asking the court to order the Republican-controlled Legislature to name Trump the winner over Democrat Joe Biden. The judge said Trump’s arguments “fail as a matter of law and fact.”

Facts, something Polislick tries to invent...
I was just told by a Trumpster on another thread that the Trump-appointed judges who denied these silly "cases" have joined the Left. The conspiracy grows and the parallel universe just gets more and more isolated.

This is a psychosis. There is no reasoning with it.

Speaking of reasoning......I doubt you are capable of same.

Let's check.

Here's a test:
I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

And who will decide if they are anti-American or pro-American? Who will be the one to objectively and accurately interpret the Constitution and render final judgement on matters that are complex even for Constitutional scholars?

Oh yeah. You.

You're like a child. So transparent.

Trump lost. You'll have to live with that.

You can shuck and jive all you like, but he fact is......you couldn't find any Trump policies to dispute.

And it fits, after all, you one gift is your ability to follow orders.

Hence, you voted for the man bought and paid for by a foreign power, and an enemy power at that.

Dismissed.
You're just a Trumpster.

Dismissed.
"NO U"

Is that really the best you can do?
When dealing with Trumpsters, I try to keep it simple.

I'm done with asymmetrical online conversations with people who have only one eye open.

This is no more "the end of America" than it was in 2016 or any other time. We all live here together in this great nation. If you don't want to, please find a country to take you and leave.
Who wants to live in a nation where half the country is constantly scheming and plotting to steal it from the other half and they aren't even subtle or quiet about it.

The nation is not "great" as long as democrats steal power instead of earn it by consent of those governed.

These people are so overcome with feelz and paranoia that you almost feel sorry for them.

The GOP actually did quite a bit better than expected, other than the fact that We The People knew the orange buffoon had to go.

But he -- of all freakin' people -- is their deity on Earth, so the apocalyptic drama queening continues. Poor them.

Trump wasn't my "Leader" in the same way that your sort made Obama, as you called him, god, Jesus and the messiah.

Here's a test:

You never read 1984, did you.....if you did, recognize that Trump is your Emmanuel Goldstein
I don't remember him lamenting Oblama leaving office like your rendering of the sirens...

The judges damn sure don't agree on your allegations nor did they fall for the lies from your Trumpen-fuhrer.

U.S. District Judge Brett Ludwig, a Trump appointee, dismissed Trump’s federal lawsuit asking the court to order the Republican-controlled Legislature to name Trump the winner over Democrat Joe Biden. The judge said Trump’s arguments “fail as a matter of law and fact.”

I was just told by a Trumpster on another thread that the Trump-appointed judges who denied these silly "cases" have joined the Left. The conspiracy grows and the parallel universe just gets more and more isolated.

Let's check.

Here's a test:

And who will decide if they are anti-American or pro-American? Who will be the one to objectively and accurately interpret the Constitution and render final judgement on matters that are complex even for Constitutional scholars?

Oh yeah. You.

It's very simple. Those who want to fundamentally change America and their voters should not be chosen to interpret the constitution.

Here's a test:

Let's check.

Here's a test:

Oh yeah. You.

It's very simple. Those who want to fundamentally change America and their voters should not be chosen to interpret the constitution.
Simple, indeed.

It was foretold, it was announced, it was acted out in myriad passion plays.

The end of America.
You had to know it was coming.

1.Right at the start we were warned: “If there is a lesson in all of this it is that our Constitution is neither a self-actuating nor a self-correcting document. It requires the constant attention and devotion of all citizens.

There is a story, often told, that upon exiting the Constitutional Convention Benjamin Franklin was approached by a group of citizens asking what sort of government the delegates had created. His answer was: "A republic, if you can keep it."

The brevity of that response should not cause us to under-value its essential meaning: democratic republics are not merely founded upon the consent of the people, they are also absolutely dependent upon the active and informed involvement of the people for their continued good health.” Perspectives on the Constitution: A Republic, If You Can Keep It - National Constitution Center

2. Saul Alinsky, servant of the Prince of Darkness, used our freedom and human nature against us. And none of it was done in secret.

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.
You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
Alinsky, "Rules For Radicals"

"Two of his most notable modern-day disciples are Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama."
Discover the Networks | Saul Alinsky

3. “The latest variation of totalitarianism is neither religious, nor even political: it is cultural. “Totalitarian democracy” is a term made famous by J. L. Talmon to refer to a system of government in which lawfully elected representatives maintain the integrity of a nation state whose citizens, while granted the right to vote, have little or no participation in the decision-making process of the government.
Cultural totalitarianism is rule by the individual freed from all external authority or constraints, morality fully privatized with Judeo-Christian traditions under attack.
Moral and cultural relativism are predominant; no lifestyle is better than any other.
Paradoxically, relativist doctrine becomes absolutely unassailable: it brooks no challenges or deviations.”

4. It was the slowest of slow moving revolutions…with so many chances to prevent it, to slap it down, to exile the apparatchiks. But it was too much effort…..so we lost our country instead.
How could we not have seen it coming? Than…..why did we let it get to this point?

What did you want, a gilded card with an RSVP ....'come to the fire sale'?????

yeah, you are right, this is the end of america, you, the pussygrabber and the rest of pussygrabber's cult followers should get the hell outta here, believe me, you are not gonna be missed....

1607817023776.png

Here's a test:

Let's check.

Here's a test:

Oh yeah. You.

You can shuck and jive all you like, but he fact is......you couldn't find any Trump policies to dispute.

Hence, you voted for the man bought and paid for by a foreign power, and an enemy power at that.

Dismissed.
You're just a Trumpster.

Dismissed.
"NO U"

I'm done with asymmetrical online conversations with people who have only one eye open.
You should try dealing with people who have both eyes shut, ears closed and mouths wide open. It's like talking to a brick.
Psssst......leftists...you're the brick.

The end of America.

1.Right at the start we were warned: “If there is a lesson in all of this it is that our Constitution is neither a self-actuating nor a self-correcting document. It requires the constant attention and devotion of all citizens.

There is a story, often told, that upon exiting the Constitutional Convention Benjamin Franklin was approached by a group of citizens asking what sort of government the delegates had created. His answer was: "A republic, if you can keep it."

The brevity of that response should not cause us to under-value its essential meaning: democratic republics are not merely founded upon the consent of the people, they are also absolutely dependent upon the active and informed involvement of the people for their continued good health.” Perspectives on the Constitution: A Republic, If You Can Keep It - National Constitution Center

2. Saul Alinsky, servant of the Prince of Darkness, used our freedom and human nature against us. And none of it was done in secret.

You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

"Two of his most notable modern-day disciples are Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama."

3. “The latest variation of totalitarianism is neither religious, nor even political: it is cultural. “Totalitarian democracy” is a term made famous by J. L. Talmon to refer to a system of government in which lawfully elected representatives maintain the integrity of a nation state whose citizens, while granted the right to vote, have little or no participation in the decision-making process of the government.
Cultural totalitarianism is rule by the individual freed from all external authority or constraints, morality fully privatized with Judeo-Christian traditions under attack.
Moral and cultural relativism are predominant; no lifestyle is better than any other.
Paradoxically, relativist doctrine becomes absolutely unassailable: it brooks no challenges or deviations.”

4. It was the slowest of slow moving revolutions…with so many chances to prevent it, to slap it down, to exile the apparatchiks. But it was too much effort…..so we lost our country instead.
How could we not have seen it coming? Than…..why did we let it get to this point?

@ PC. America is not finished as a nation quite yet, but the country/society is changing somewhat towards the worse. I DO understand your mode of logic. Better yet I have read enough of your posts to realize where you are going even when you do not directly say where you are going in a post of yours(I read the message between your lines). I have included the link(1.5 hrs. long!) below as it pertains to HOW & WHY a society changes towards the worse, or in this case the absolute WORST it can be. The two authors/lecturers are EXCELLENT in the use of both empirical evidence & logic/theory(post tense) regarding the history of these societal plagues which are far too numerous to even begin to list. Both authors/lecturers use psychological(individual) & sociological(group) examples to the fullest extent possible for the time frame of the vid. The term groupthink is never mentioned as the entire message of the vid is predominantly about groupthink in itself.

Notice the FACIAL EXPRESSIONS on Dr. Wendy Lower's face which @ times turn into a bent lip disgusted sour frown of total despair(been there myself studying this very same subject). Also notice the somber faces on the audience. History repeats itself 101% on a cyclic rate no less because folks are plain & simple too freakin' lazy to study history, which if they did study history would be 101% the end of these copycat societal ills(wars) that plague our planet.

Here's a test:

Let's check.

Here's a test:

Oh yeah. You.

Dismissed.
You're just a Trumpster.

Dismissed.
"NO U"

You should try dealing with people who have both eyes shut, ears closed and mouths wide open. It's like talking to a brick.
Psssst......leftists...you're the brick.
Yes, I have long since determined that you obedient talk radio Trumpsters are MUCH better informed and FAR more intelligent than the rest of us 'n stuff. You betcha. You got me there.

Here's a test:

Let's check.

Here's a test:

Oh yeah. You.

Dismissed.
You're just a Trumpster.

Dismissed.
"NO U"

You probably even believe that. The smart money says you're redlined.

The end of America.

yeah, you are right, this is the end of america, you, the pussygrabber and the rest of pussygrabber's cult followers should get the hell outta here, believe me, you are not gonna be missed....

View attachment 428353
Make us.

The end of America.

16f45172e8e562362b2101ad78c8719e.jpg
And yet, oddly, you can't refute her internet argument.

Looks like you need your own salve.
Rhetorical propaganda is not an argument.
And I'm sure it's just coincidence that arguments you have no rational rebuttal for are "rhetorical propaganda".
Can you rebuttal a turd in the terlit, no...Can you help her poor losing copping skills, no.....

The 12th Amendment was created for voting problems so it is a phantom idea that the Constitution can't be corrected or changed if that were ever the intention no such clause would guide legislatures of the fed to know how to change it...
Good strategy: Hit bottom, dig.

Why do strong conservative women frighten you so much?
Probably because they don't allow tongue, and they want to me to vote for idiots like Trump...
I see you've swallowed whole the lefts idea that women are only for sex.

That one couldn't get a woman if he were a chocolate covered millionaire giving away free shoes.

The end of America.

And I see in your future when you lose your "Fearless Leader".

Here's a test:

Who did this? "god, Jesus, messiah? I don't recall this even happening, Who among Americans in his/her right mind would ever liken a political leader to a god of Christianity? And I apologize to all Americans who are not Christians.

"Who did this? "god, Jesus, messiah? I don't recall this even happening, Who among Americans in his/her right mind would ever liken a political leader to a god of Christianity?"

You did it......the Democrats/Liberals did it.

Once again I am forced to educate you dopes who all seem to suffer from newsheimers.

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
    ... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
    SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
    The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

“Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’”
Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’

View attachment 428320

Do you actually believe in someone's hyperbole? This just reminds me of the people who thought that Reagan was sent by God and that every Republican president was appointed by the Supreme Being, but any Democratic president was not.

Now you're simply lying.

But you're no longer denying that the Left sold Hussein with the terms 'god, Jesus, and the messiah.'

It's one more case of you having to crawl back from a post, and one more indication of how hard your religion, Militant Secularism, tries to be a religion.

And interesting phenomenon is the theft of a central sacrifice in your religion.

Joshua Mitchell, in “American Awakening,” adds another element of religion to what might have been considered a political body. Just as Islam copied numerous elements from the earlier Judeo-Christian doctrines, the left counterfeited and co-opted ideas from Christianity. …the idea of sacrifice needed to erase society’s sins.

“It has turned politics into a religious venue of sacrificial offering. Ponder for a moment the Christian understanding of sacrificial offering. Without the sacrifice of Christ, the Innocent Lamb of God, there would be no Christianity. Christ, the Scapegoat, renders the impure pure—by taking upon Himself “the sins of the world.” In purging the Divine Scapegoat, those for whom He is the sacrificial offering are purified.

Identity politics is a political version of this cleansing,
for groups rather than for individual persons.

The scapegoat identity politics offers up for sacrifice is the white, heterosexual man. If he is purged, its adherents imagine, the world itself, along with the remaining groups in it, will be cleansed of stain. Without exception, every major action item of the Democratic Party today is traceable to this supposition.

…the conventional generative family, our civic institutions, and our religious institutions are unclean or obsolete because of the hand white, heterosexual man has had in building and maintaining them.”

If you actually are a woman, as portrayed in your avatar. you must know that "the founders" never gave you shit. No woman could vote for her government. No woman could keep control of the property she owned when she married, no female inventor could register their invention in their own name.

Any person is welcome to participate marriage and family, realizing of course that this requires them to keep the loyalties to which they swear and to carry out the duties that they have toward their infants and older children. With infants, realize that this requires some foul-smelling clean-up, bathing, cuddling.

As for trump, I don't think that he ever understood the rings that he was giving or receiving during his three wedding ceremonies. I do not think that he ever attended to the needs of his newborns.

Here's a test:

Let's check.

Here's a test:

Oh yeah. You.

Dismissed.
You're just a Trumpster.

Dismissed.
"NO U"

You probably even believe that. The smart money says you're redlined.
I don't know what that means, but I'm very doubtful that someone like you would know what the "smart money" says.

Forum List

Back