when's the last time you heard a new argument?

How in the hell did this thread become a fag thread?

Mr. Right, this seems to be habit with you.

Are you a closet gay?
He didn't bring up gays. I did.
So has he, and that other dude too. They seem like obsessive homosexuals.
I didn't bring it up.
Why not? Are you homophobic?
There is no such thing as a Homophobe. Talk about old arguments.

How in the hell did this thread become a fag thread?

Mr. Right, this seems to be habit with you.

Are you a closet gay?
I didn't bring it up.
Then why do you love to hate fags?

A teaper asking for a unique argument. Too funny!
Why do you persist with this delusion that I'm with tea party? Too funny!
If you don't condemn them and their hate politics...you are one of them.

So you're gay?
:lol: You must not pay attention or are a typical teaper female who tries to assign values to people absent of the truth.

Pathetic teapers!

I'm not a Tea Party member and my comment went over your head....that's obvious

A teaper asking for a unique argument. Too funny!

So you're gay?
:lol: You must not pay attention or are a typical teaper female who tries to assign values to people absent of the truth.

Pathetic teapers!

No, little lady, it did not. You are just too stupid to realize that I am a true conservative and don't need to go around calling gays names and attacking them to voice my opinion on traditional family values. You are indeed a lousy teaper.

So you're gay?

Pathetic teapers!

No, little lady, it did not. You are just too stupid to realize that I am a true conservative and don't need to go around calling gays names and attacking them to voice my opinion on traditional family values. You are indeed a lousy teaper.

Bbbut unless you condemn them then you must be one. Didn't you just say that? Hint: Scroll up

I didn't bring it up.
Then why do you love to hate fags?
I never said I hated them. I hate what they are doing.

So you're gay?

Pathetic teapers!

you do not speak for all conservatives. There is no such thing as a true conservative, you arrogant wench.

LMAO...I learned a long time ago..there s no need to give teapers examples...their response is always, "It's a mass conspiracy." Teapers sound like Hillary bitching about a mass RW conspiracy.

Pathetic. I could give you an example and you would makes some BS claim. Teapers are dishonest...PATHETIC!

So you're gay?

Pathetic teapers!

you do not speak for all conservatives. There is no such thing as a true conservative, you arrogant wench.
I am a true conservative...I don't confuse conservative values with race and hate like your ilk. You teapers are disgusting racists.

So you're gay?

Pathetic teapers!

I am a true conservative...I don't confuse conservative values with race and hate like your ilk. You teapers are disgusting racists.

Again, I'm not a "teaper". I agree with some of they stand for but I lean right and vote Independent

Pathetic teapers!

Again, I'm not a "teaper". I agree with some of they stand for but I lean right and vote Independent
I wouldn't claim it either.

BTW...right and teaper are total opposites. Teapers represent left and hate.

Now you're being stupid. I suggest you stop painting with a wide brush

She can't help it. She is Nutz, after all.

It's a she? Well I'll be damned

It's a she? Well I'll be damned
Well. No offense my fine Irish lady friend, but the way it bitches, I assumed it was a she.;)

Forum List

Back