Where are all the jobs Americans were promised?

I do wonder how many jobs have been reshored since Trump took office?

The tweaks to NAFTA with Mexico will not bring back any auto jobs that is for sure.

By making Mexico pay workers a hirer salary it will prevent more jobs from leaving. If Canada continues to play politics and not make compromises companies will relocate to the US to avoid paying high tariffs and dealing with Canada's regulations. One of the first things TRUMP did when he took office was do away with job killing regulations and put in place policies that encourage new business to relocate to the US.
They may relocate out of Canada, but unlikely they will come to the US.

In my area there are literally billboards and marquees advertising to fill positions. But shucks, Trump signed a deal with companies that offshore...........Waaaaaaaaa:boohoo:

From you link:
The year-over-year rate improved to 2.7 percent.

So is that below or at inflation?

So if it isn't a big enough increase you prefer none. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
So your idea of an increase is below inflation? Make merica great again.

If at first you look stupid, try the same defense again.
The increase is less than inflation making workers poorer. Sorry you aren't good with math.

There is currently a multi-million job SURPLUS in America. Anyone and I mean ANYONE willing to work can find a job tomorrow.
And wages are stagnant. We were promised good jobs.
There are job openings at every pay level. What do you consider a "good job"? Flipping burgers at $20 an hour?

Listen to The Brain, or maybe his real name is Brain Dead, lol.

1. We want more jobs. DELIVERED! His response--------->not enough jobs delivered, even though there is currently more jobs than unemployed people.

2. We want a raise. Raises delivered. His response------------> Raise wasn't big enough, even though as far as I know, it is larger than Obamanomics delivered. In fact, if I remember correctly, for a few years under Obamanomics people LOST money.

In conclusion-------------> People like him/her were happy under Obysmals policies? Why? Because people couldn't get a job, and now they can? These type of people are just naysayers, and can't stand the fact that Trump is doing what Reagan did, and building a coalition with many of their own people. They are scared to death, they seen this movie before during the 80s. Anybody who can't get a job today, just, isn't, trying. Hell, company's are offering bonuses if you sign on with them, and places of business are STEALING other peoples workers as they can't find any.

Now I dunno where Debbie lives, but if she would just get in her car and go to a red state near her, she would probably get a job as soon as she crossed the border-) And if she is NOT willing to move, then she doesn't want a job very badly.

In my area there are literally billboards and marquees advertising to fill positions. But shucks, Trump signed a deal with companies that offshore...........Waaaaaaaaa:boohoo:

From you link:
The year-over-year rate improved to 2.7 percent.

So is that below or at inflation?

So if it isn't a big enough increase you prefer none. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
So your idea of an increase is below inflation? Make merica great again.

If at first you look stupid, try the same defense again.
The increase is less than inflation making workers poorer. Sorry you aren't good with math.

There is currently a multi-million job SURPLUS in America. Anyone and I mean ANYONE willing to work can find a job tomorrow.
And wages are stagnant. We were promised good jobs.
There are job openings at every pay level. What do you consider a "good job"? Flipping burgers at $20 an hour?

Listen to The Brain, or maybe his real name is Brain Dead, lol.

1. We want more jobs. DELIVERED! His response--------->not enough jobs delivered, even though there is currently more jobs than unemployed people.

2. We want a raise. Raises delivered. His response------------> Raise wasn't big enough, even though as far as I know, it is larger than Obamanomics delivered. In fact, if I remember correctly, for a few years under Obamanomics people LOST money.

In conclusion-------------> People like him/her were happy under Obysmals policies? Why? Because people couldn't get a job, and now they can? These type of people are just naysayers, and can't stand the fact that Trump is doing what Reagan did, and building a coalition with many of their own people. They are scared to death, they seen this movie before during the 80s. Anybody who can't get a job today, just, isn't, trying. Hell, company's are offering bonuses if you sign on with them, and places of business are STEALING other peoples workers as they can't find any.

Now I dunno where Debbie lives, but if she would just get in her car and go to a red state near her, she would probably get a job as soon as she crossed the border-) And if she is NOT willing to move, then she doesn't want a job very badly.
A raise below inflation isn't really a raise at all. Are you too dumb to figure that out?

Trump’s failure is the consequence of attempting to ‘bring back’ or ‘retain’ jobs that originated in the 18th and 19th Centuries – jobs that are never ‘coming back,’ rather than investing in education and training programs needed for jobs of the 21st Century.

And of course this failure belongs to conservatives as much as Trump, as Republicans continue to harbor the delusional notion of keeping coal mines and outdated factories open and employing Americans.

It is grand that you have visions of the future high tech jobs, but people live in the present, and are not willing to sacrifice themselves to your idea of the future. They want those outdated jobs to pay todays bills.

The chicken plant here has been hiring for over 2 years. Starting wage of 13.50$ an hour AND a 1,000$ bonus if you last 6 months. Not bad for a HS graduate to start at 13.50$ IMO....

Yep, seems trump and his panzees have lied to the populace again.

Trump is failing to bring back American jobs
That's a bunch of partisan BS. There are jobs galore in nearly every industry. For every few that are lost others are gained. It is the nature of risk in any business venture.

Architect Jobs, Employment in Kansas | Indeed.com

And one of our engineering firms is building a new campus and has committed to hiring 1000 new employees per year for the foreseeable future.

There is no shortage of employment.

…but it was under Obama that I lost my last great job, when the Campbell's Soup factory at which I worked shut down, putting me and about seven hundred others out of work.

I bet you still don't eat soup...

You would lose that bet. I do not blame Campbell's Soup for what happened, nor do I bear any ill will toward that company. I recognize the realities imposed on that company by an extreme left-wing political climate here in California, which made the factory here the most expensive and difficult one to operate. When the time came to shut down one of their factories, I would not have expected them to keep this one in favor of one of their more profitable factories elsewhere.

Forum List

Back