Where are these refugees going to live?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Something I haven't heard explained with all the refugee talk is where they're gonna live. Have about 50,000 homeless veterans in the US as it is. We can't find them a home, but can find homes for 10,000 Syrians? Are we building brand new places or something? What about diseases they're bringing in? These aren't the most sanitary places on Earth so are we putting them into quarantine first at least? What about education, jobs, language training, and cultural assimilation? Are they just getting a handshake and "good luck to you?" This all costs money, takes time, and there are more deserving recipiants for a top-to-bottom handout.

Like our homeless veterans.

Germany actually kicked a citizen out of her apartment for 16 years to make room for refugees. It was govt housing. But they kicked out their own citizen to make room for a refugee. That's fucked up.

Hell, if we just cut off aid to terrorists or other countries we could help our vets..

Something I haven't heard explained with all the refugee talk is where they're gonna live. Have about 50,000 homeless veterans in the US as it is. We can't find them a home, but can find homes for 10,000 Syrians? Are we building brand new places or something? What about diseases they're bringing in? These aren't the most sanitary places on Earth so are we putting them into quarantine first at least? What about education, jobs, language training, and cultural assimilation? Are they just getting a handshake and "good luck to you?" This all costs money, takes time, and there are more deserving recipiants for a top-to-bottom handout.

Yes like our Traitors in Europe, your Traitors also haven't a clue....we're asking the very same questions that you ask.

Germany actually kicked a citizen out of her apartment for 16 years to make room for refugees. It was govt housing. But they kicked out their own citizen to make room for a refugee. That's fucked up.
The vicious traitors known as the Swedish Government are actually thinking of seizing Swedes holiday homes to house the Muslim hordes....can you believe this crap?

Why don't you quit being a hysterical moron and peruse the laws for refugee status and see how many Syrian Americans there actually are.

I kind of hope they live in the OPs neighborhood. It would give him other things to obsess over.

Hell, if we just cut off aid to terrorists or other countries we could help our vets..

It's actually immoral, when we have people in our own nations that need genuine help, we should be caring for them first, this includes our elderly populations, who often are in need of great help.

The other thing is, I find this migrant crisis rather sinister, because ISIS have been on the loose in Syria for what, about 3 years now, so why have these so-called migrants only started now to all flee, and en masse I might add.

Seems an organised happening, nothing spontaneous about it.

We have tons of housing here, it just isn't being lived in. Vacant Houses Outnumber Homeless People in U.S.

Why don't you quit being a hysterical moron and peruse the laws for refugee status and see how many Syrian Americans there actually are.

I kind of hope they live in the OPs neighborhood. It would give him other things to obsess over.
Hopefully they will move to your neighborhood and you could actually get laid. Maybe then, you would quit being such a horses ass.

Why don't idiots like you care about American citizens first? Commie bastards.

They can stay where they came from,stand and fight for their country.

The OP is asking the same questions that we in Europe are asking. Just the diseases aspect by itself is alarming, rather a number of them have TB and syphilis.

Or train them and then send them back to fight for Syria, like the new Polish Foreign Minister has suggested. Makes total sense:

Incoming Foreign Minister: Syrian refugees can fight for homeland

Or train them and then send them back to fight for Syria, like the new Polish Foreign Minister has suggested. Makes total sense:

That always works out so well when we train and arm people, like bin Laden.

We have tons of housing here, it just isn't being lived in. Vacant Houses Outnumber Homeless People in U.S.

Shouldn't our homeless have first call on those?

Shouldn't our homeless have first call on those?
They should, but they don't, and we have far more than they need. This nation is filled with empty dwellings.

That always works out so well when we train and arm people, like bin Laden.

Wheeee

Let's deflect to Bin Laden.

Because EVERYONE we armed and trained in the Mujahideen became terrorists, just like he did.

Maybe we should dismantle our military too.

after all, they trained Terry Nichols and Timothy McVeigh, John Allan Mohammed, and a lot of others people that used their training to kill civilians.

Why don't idiots like you care about American citizens first? Commie bastards.

I wonder how many of the cheerleading crowd are going to offer to house some of the "migrants" in their own homes?

*Sound of crickets chirping*

Forum List

Back