Where did tucker Carlson come from?

He's just another right wing outrage merchant. He knows how to play your emotions like a harp and when it's said and done he has not told you a thing.

He's told me plenty. I don't always agree with this positions, but I've found him to be the most transparent and sensible political commentator on television. If you actually took the time to listen to him you'd know he hits both sides over their fuck ups.
Were he actually even-handed he would not be where he is and someone else would be doing his propaganda show.
How 'bout you watch the rant from Tucker that I posted, and tell us all where he's wrong.

Go ahead....I defy you.

Cops are 18 times more like to be killed by a black then a black killed by a cop! Wow

Where did Tucker come from? From the bottom all the way to the top...

1591237994448.png

1591238039053.png

Tucker on taking a knee! Spot on, Tucker!

Wow you tube censored this video
View attachment 345449

YouTube regularly pulls these videos due to copyright....If you're going to watch a Tucker rerun, you have to do it within 24-48 hours.

It’s not pulled they restricted it

That happens too....Sometimes hotlinking an be sketchy...Deal with it.

Woooooo woooo simma down now

He's just another right wing outrage merchant. He knows how to play your emotions like a harp and when it's said and done he has not told you a thing.

He's told me plenty. I don't always agree with this positions, but I've found him to be the most transparent and sensible political commentator on television. If you actually took the time to listen to him you'd know he hits both sides over their fuck ups.
Were he actually even-handed he would not be where he is and someone else would be doing his propaganda show.

You didn't watch the video.....

This man is shredding the Democrat narrative a part with such ease. It’s absolutely incredible I remember him being on CNN wearing a bowtie but nothing ever stood out..

What he’s done the past two weeks is incredible and if some of these black kids would sit down and watch these monologues they might not vote for Trump but they absolutely would never vote for a Democrat again.
Tucker is the best. He is way better than Hannity or O’Reilly ever was. He knows how to expose the radical left Agenda, just as well as Rush always did.

This man is shredding the Democrat narrative a part with such ease. It’s absolutely incredible I remember him being on CNN wearing a bowtie but nothing ever stood out..

What he’s done the past two weeks is incredible and if some of these black kids would sit down and watch these monologues they might not vote for Trump but they absolutely would never vote for a Democrat again.
He gave a very impressive dialogue the other night ripping the commies to shreds. One of the best I've seen in a while.

Tucker might get fired for telling the honest truth tonight and he will forever be a legend .. be safe tucker

He was hanging around our circles for a while. I dont know if you remember but he showed up at lot of our planned events. Last thing I recall him participating in was the Rally for the Republic convention.
USMB had planned events?

No. Silly goose.

I was talking about the Rally for the Republic back in 08. Big boy stuff, Jitts.

He was hanging around our circles for a while. I dont know if you remember but he showed up at lot of our planned events. Last thing I recall him participating in was the Rally for the Republic convention.
USMB had planned events?

No. Silly goose.

I was talking about the Rally for the Republic back in 08. Big boy stuff, Jitts.

You said Tucker showed up to a lot of your plan events.. what is your planned events? I like Ron Paul.. he says craziest send me your libertarians

USMB had planned events?

No. Silly goose.

You said Tucker showed up to a lot of your plan events.. what is your planned events? I like Ron Paul.. he says craziest send me your libertarians

Well, when I say 'show up' I don't mean it like you probably do. Perhaps contribute is a better way to put it, but I was talking to buttercup when I said that. I know that she knows what I'm talking about, thus the inclination to speak more casually about past shenanigans.

You asked where he came from. I'm just telling you where I know that he's been.

He keeps good company. That he's sitting at the top of the ratings in mainstream cable news entertainment is spectacular. Keep tuning in, Jitts. And tell all of your friends.

USMB had planned events?

No. Silly goose.

Well, when I say 'show up' I don't mean it like you probably do. Perhaps contribute is a better way to put it, but I was talking to buttercup when I said that. I know that she knows what I'm talking about, thus the inclination to speak more casually about past shenanigans.

You asked where he came from. I'm just telling you where I know that he's been.

He keeps good company. That he's sitting at the top of the ratings in mainstream cable news entertainment is spectacular. Keep tuning in, Jitts. And tell all of your friends.

Ok weirdo,, I don’t speak in code.

Forum List

Back