Where does the constitution give federal judges the power to repeal laws?

The far right reactionaries with their radical anti-American agenda have never read Article III.

They forget we are a Republic not a Democracy.

Has anyone else told you what a jerk you are? :cuckoo:

Repeatedly....

You don't have him on ignore....

It really saves on getting a cynical view of humanity (as in there are lot of morons).
He has me on ignore because I kicked his ass repeatedly for being stupid.

We are a Republic, you jerks, not a democracy.

Read Article III.

READING Article III is not enough, Fakey.

One must try to understand it and one should attempt to do so in conjunction with the rest of the Constitution and what the Founders and Framers were attempting to accomplish.

You lolberals (and other fraud "Republicans" like you) are seemingly incapable of grasping any of that.

READING Article III is not enough, Fakey. One must try to understand it and one should attempt to do so in conjunction with the rest of the Constitution and what the Founders and Framers were attempting to accomplish. You lolberals (and other fraud "Republicans" like you) are seemingly incapable of grasping any of that.
You are a lawyer, so you know just how laughable is that which you just wrote.

What the Founders and Framers did, as commendable as it was, still lacked basic decency towards women and slaves and Native Americans and others.

If I were a history teacher, I would use some of your examples as evidence of the progress that we have made in the last 200 plus years from your silly mindset.

READING Article III is not enough, Fakey. One must try to understand it and one should attempt to do so in conjunction with the rest of the Constitution and what the Founders and Framers were attempting to accomplish. You lolberals (and other fraud "Republicans" like you) are seemingly incapable of grasping any of that.

I am a lawyer and one need not be a lawyer to grasp that what I said is plainly true, and not laughable at all.

Idiots and hacks like you are incapable of grasping that ARt. III does not stand alone. And you refuse to acknowledge WHAT the Constitution tried to do.

I am a lawyer and one need not be a lawyer to grasp that what I said is plainly true, and not laughable at all. Idiots and hacks like you are incapable of grasping that ARt. III does not stand alone. And you refuse to acknowledge WHAT the Constitution tried to do.
Too bad that most of the other lawyers disagree with you. You are impressed with my influence, but in this case, I have none with them. Just to let you know.

I am a lawyer and one need not be a lawyer to grasp that what I said is plainly true, and not laughable at all. Idiots and hacks like you are incapable of grasping that ARt. III does not stand alone. And you refuse to acknowledge WHAT the Constitution tried to do.
Too bad that most of the other lawyers disagree with you. You are impressed with my influence, but in this case, I have none with them. Just to let you know.

Nothing I posted has anything to do with your delusional belief that you have any influence, Fakey, you clusterfuck of dishonesty. Nobody imagines that you have any influence, either. An inability to grasp the meaning of simple sentences? That you have in over abundance.

To try (however unlikely it is to work on a pathetically tiny mind like yours) to educate you: very few lawyers would "disagree" that merely reading Art. III is not enough. MOST lawyers and most intelligent people (a group to which you clearly do not belong) readily grasp that there is more to comprehension than mere reading. And almost every passably intelligent person (still not a group to which you belong) recognizes that it is important to read the entire Constitution and to try to grasp its intended OVERALL purpose to have a real hope of "understanding" its provisions, individually and collectively.

It is not surprising that an abject hack moron such as you would deny the incredibly obvious and plainly truthful.

Tell that story again about how "you" are a "Republican," Fakey. That's always good for many laughs.

Most intelligent people who read the Constitution understand that you don't get it, Ilar. Sux to be you.

Nothing I posted has anything to do with your delusional belief that you have any influence, Fakey, you clusterfuck of dishonesty. Nobody imagines that you have any influence, either. An inability to grasp the meaning of simple sentences? That you have in over abundance.

To try (however unlikely it is to work on a pathetically tiny mind like yours) to educate you: very few lawyers would "disagree" that merely reading Art. III is not enough. MOST lawyers and most intelligent people (a group to which you clearly do not belong) readily grasp that there is more to comprehension than mere reading. And almost every passably intelligent person (still not a group to which you belong) recognizes that it is important to read the entire Constitution and to try to grasp its intended OVERALL purpose to have a real hope of "understanding" its provisions, individually and collectively.

It is not surprising that an abject hack moron such as you would deny the incredibly obvious and plainly truthful.

Tell that story again about how "you" are a "Republican," Fakey. That's always good for many laughs.

You argue with Fakey...... ????

I think you'd get better answers from Special Olympics entrants.

I only see his drivel when you quote him.....it's the same experience as cutting onions. I have him on ignore.

I love it: "You are impressed with my influence...." :bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1:

Most intelligent people who read the Constitution understand that you don't get it, Ilar. Sux to be you.

Well, dipshit lying hack liberal bitches (such as you) are certainly not proper spokesmen for what intelligent people understand. You wouldn't have the vaguest first clue.

Truth is, that unlike you, I do get it. You clearly don't. And I doubt that a schmuck like you ever will.

I only see his drivel when you quote him.....it's the same experience as cutting onions. I have him on ignore.

He is an abject fraud and I often get him to say remarkably stupid things which (inadvertently, of course) reveal the fraud he is -- in abundant detail.

It can be an amusing diversion.

Keep looking. You'll also notice how terribly thin skinned he is. It must be painful.

Funny stuff.

He is an abject fraud and I often get him to say remarkably stupid things which (inadvertently, of course) reveal the fraud he is -- in abundant detail.

Keep looking. You'll also notice how terribly thin skinned he is. It must be painful.

Funny stuff.
Sun Devil and Ilar are the two easiest dweebs to out on the Board. Fact.

Funny stuff.

Fakey's pathetic efforts at come-backs ^ always amount to some limp derivation of "oh yeah? Well, YOU too!"

Funny stuff.

Fakey's pathetic efforts at come-backs ^ always amount to some limp derivation of "oh yeah? Well, YOU too!"
Fact is fact. Ilar is mediocre, and Sun Devil simply can't debate. They take their inability to communicate effectively so personally, too.

Then they get vicious, and when they are hammered down, they cry because they can't take what they dish out.

Last edited:

Funny stuff.

It's not worth the time.

He can't debate. Only lecture and claim he has God on his side (or something like that)...so you have to be wrong.

I will agree...he is a fake republican.

Funny stuff.

I figure best not to notice anything at all about him.

He's a fraud who really does not care about the truth.

Funny stuff.

It's not worth the time.

He can't debate. Only lecture and claim he has God on his side (or something like that)...so you have to be wrong.

I will agree...he is a fake republican.
Ilar, your little buddy wanted to declare God was on his side. When I showed him He was not, he got all bent out of shape, so I kicked him back into shape. And he is pissed about it. Of course, he is, he's a loser.

You at least get up to fight after you get knocked down. Repeatedly, I might add, and not just be me. But you get up. Sun Devil stays down for the count.

What the Founders and Framers did, as commendable as it was, still lacked basic decency towards women and slaves and Native Americans and others.

If I were a history teacher, I would use some of your examples as evidence of the progress that we have made in the last 200 plus years from your silly mindset.
A lawyer...

BWahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa....

what kind of a lawyer? Jesus, what a joke

A lawyer...

Correll is often wrong, but he will fight yet he will try to learn. Ilar, asshole though he is, is always up for a good fight. Sun Devil and BobBlaylock are the quintessential "can't take what they try to dish out" Board losers. Better they stay down, because if they get try get up, they will get the crap kicked out of them.

A lawyer...

Look at the pot.......

A lawyer...

Look at the pot.......
why do insist on killing perfectly good threads?

just wonderin' :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back