Where does wealth hatred come from?

It's gaining popularity, and the elite rich Globalist scums hate, and fear Fascism more than anything.... Exactly why every good patriot should be a Fascist.

I guess the guy who started this thread 'Where does wealth hatred come from?' now has his answer, right wing fascists.

Fascists got it right nearly 100 years ago.... Republicans get it wrong to this day.

If you want Conservative values, you don't suck up to Elites, Rich, Jews, and Capitalists who have already undermined our way of life for too long.

If you want Conservative values, you purge Liberal views with an Iron fist, to prevent such undesirables from the Elite, and the Lower class from tearing up society.

What you meant to say is that you'd hide behind the Military that you HOPE will fire on it's own citizens so you can get your way, not that YOU'D take up arms and do it yourself.

No ones taking up arms in this country, so WTF?

The damage is done, Republicans chose for the right for Hollywood, and media elite brats to brainwash the masses into a Liberal stupor..... The sick thing is Republicans complain, and at the end of the day, they intend on DOING NOTHING.

"If you want Conservative values, you purge Liberal views with an Iron fist"

Pay attention to what you type son. Again, YOU won't have anything to do with purging anything with an "iron fist" because people like you are all talk.

Capitalism sells out to Liberal values, if you don't grasp that supporting do nothing Liberty won't combat the issues, I'm so sorry you're not paying attention.

Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

But in my opinion, it must have deeper roots than politics.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.

No where. There is no such thing as "wealth hatred", it's just what Conservatives tell themselves when confronted with the fact that their economic and fiscal schemes never produce the results they promise. So you try to make them victims of envy instead, and you pretend you're one of those people for no reason than to make you feel better about your own shit life of underachievement and disappointment despite being handed every single institutional advantage that exists.

I'd much rather prefer you drink yourselves to death instead of posturing on the internet. Most of you are doing that anyway. "Deaths of Despair" among Trump voters are a national story. Imagine being such an underachiever that you literally drink yourself to death. LOL!
. Had to bring in that poor pitiful me racist view didn't you ? LOL

Last edited:
Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.

see, this is the problem when trumptard scum make things up in their own little "minds" and then castigate others for the thoughts you pretend exist.

no one hates the wealthy. but that doesn't mean normal people think that they should pay less of a percentage in taxes than the rest of us who work.

now let's stop pretending this has anything to do with economic policy. legitimate economists know there is no such thing as trickle down economics and all your orange loon is doing is greening the swamp.

again, normal people should object to that.

perhaps a course in economics would help?

They invent "wealth hatred" to perpetuate the victimhood status they all have.

see, this is the problem when trumptard scum make things up in their own little "minds" and then castigate others for the thoughts you pretend exist.

no one hates the wealthy. but that doesn't mean normal people think that they should pay less of a percentage in taxes than the rest of us who work.

now let's stop pretending this has anything to do with economic policy. legitimate economists know there is no such thing as trickle down economics and all your orange loon is doing is greening the swamp.

again, normal people should object to that.

perhaps a course in economics would help?

They invent "wealth hatred" to perpetuate the victimhood status they all have.

Jillian, and the Derp the reason why Republicans support elite Jews that think like Jillian, and the Derp is because??????????????????

Hollywood, and the media is made up of a bunch of rich spoiled Jewish princesses, who sound just like Jillian, and the Derp.

Republican solution?
Do nothing, Liberty is the answer, Capitalist freedom.

I don't hate the wealthy

Many seem to be decent people

I just believe they should pay higher tax rates
. Why ?? And that helps you how ??

I saw what this country accomplished when the wealthy paid higher tax rates

We built the Interstate Highway System
We sent men to the moon

Today our highway system is crumbling. We can't afford basic maintenance. We have no money for education, healthcare

But at least our wealthy are paying record low tax rates
. But isn't it fact that lower tax rates and breaks spur economic activity ? We saw what the opposite accomplished, and it was a disaster. Time to go in another direction, and so far it's working.. Go Trump.

What we have here is a destruction of power amongst the Demon-crats ranks, because of the system getting better under a Republican power. So the lies and bitterness from the Demon-crats will continue.

The days of "All tax cuts pay for themselves" were disproven decades ago

You may see a momentary spike in the stock market but that enthusiasm wears off and we are stuck with insufficient revenue and increasing debt

"What is 'Revenue'
Revenue is the amount of money that a company actually receives during a specific period, including discounts and deductions for returned merchandise. It is the top line or gross income figure from which costs are subtracted to determine net income.

Revenue is calculated by multiplying the price at which goods or services are sold by the number of units or amount sold.

Revenue is also known as sales on the income statement."

Revenue

Words have meaning. The Gov doesn't make or sell anything, therefore it has no "revenue". It confiscates the money of it's citizens.

No where. There is no such thing as "wealth hatred", it's just what Conservatives tell themselves when confronted with the fact that their economic and fiscal schemes never produce the results they promise. So you try to make them victims of envy instead, and you pretend you're one of those people for no reason than to make you feel better about your own shit life of underachievement and disappointment despite being handed every single institutional advantage that exists.

I'd much rather prefer you drink yourselves to death instead of posturing on the internet. Most of you are doing that anyway. "Deaths of Despair" among Trump voters are a national story. Imagine being such an underachiever that you literally drink yourself to death. LOL!

Poor pitiful me = every single Trump supporter there is

"Poor me", immigrants are taking my job.

"Poor me", minorities and women are getting the same advantages I get.

"Poor me", life didn't turn out the way I was promised, the wealth didn't trickle down

"Poor me", my low-skill job was outsourced or replaced by a robot and I refuse to learn a new skill because I'm too lazy and entitled

"Poor me", I can't sexually harass women anymore without facing consequences for doing so

Fuck Trump voters. Write them off. We don't need them. They're leeches and stains. Concentrate on non-voters. Placating the whiny, dying, white underclass gets you nowhere.

I guess the guy who started this thread 'Where does wealth hatred come from?' now has his answer, right wing fascists.

Fascists got it right nearly 100 years ago.... Republicans get it wrong to this day.

If you want Conservative values, you don't suck up to Elites, Rich, Jews, and Capitalists who have already undermined our way of life for too long.

If you want Conservative values, you purge Liberal views with an Iron fist, to prevent such undesirables from the Elite, and the Lower class from tearing up society.

What you meant to say is that you'd hide behind the Military that you HOPE will fire on it's own citizens so you can get your way, not that YOU'D take up arms and do it yourself.

The damage is done, Republicans chose for the right for Hollywood, and media elite brats to brainwash the masses into a Liberal stupor..... The sick thing is Republicans complain, and at the end of the day, they intend on DOING NOTHING.

Pay attention to what you type son. Again, YOU won't have anything to do with purging anything with an "iron fist" because people like you are all talk.

Capitalism sells out to Liberal values, if you don't grasp that supporting do nothing Liberty won't combat the issues, I'm so sorry you're not paying attention.

Don't be sorry, be better educated. How are YOU going to purge "Liberal" ideas with an "iron fist"? The key word here is " YOU".

"Poor me", life didn't turn out the way I was promised, the wealth didn't trickle down

"Poor me", my low-skill job was outsourced or replaced by a robot and I refuse to learn a new skill because I'm too lazy and entitled

"Poor me", I can't sexually harass women anymore without facing consequences for doing so

Fuck Trump voters. Write them off. We don't need them. They're leeches and stains. Concentrate on non-voters. Placating the whiny, dying, white underclass gets you nowhere.
. Your racist jealousy is showing big time.. Will you ever get over it ? Nope.

Don't be sorry, be better educated. How are YOU going to purge "Liberal" ideas with an "iron fist"? The key word here is " YOU".

I am educated, and not brainwashed.

If I was otherwise I would be dumb, and support dumb, and dumber (Republicans, and Democrats)

My solution.

- Fascist control over the media.

- Fascist control over Hollywood.

- Fascist control over Roe vs Wade.

- Fascist control over Affirmative Action.

- Fascist control over businesses hiring Illegals.

- Fascist control over businesses outsourcing jobs.

- Fascist control over businesses automating jobs.

What's your solution?

Do nothing, and Liberty will solve all? Hahaha good joke.

Jillian, and the Derp the reason why Republicans support elite Jews that think like Jillian, and the Derp is because?

They want to hasten the apocalypse which will result in all Jews being forcibly converted or killed. That's why Conservatives support Israel...not because of Jews (Conservatives hate Jews), but because they want the End of Days.

Hollywood, and the media is made up of a bunch of rich spoiled Jewish princesses, who sound just like Jillian, and the Derp.

Hollywood exports movies to the tune of $20B worldwide.

You contribute and export nothing. In fact, you suck up resources that could go to productive members of society like Hollywood filmmakers who actually produce a product that the world likes and demands.

You don't produce shit. You're worthless and useless.

Republican solution?

Your Russia is showing.

If I was otherwise I would be dumb, and support dumb, and dumber (Republicans, and Democrats)

My solution.

What's your solution?

What if the fascists say you can only have 1 child?

I'm not jealous of people whose lives are such disappointments, they drink themselves to death.

That's you guys.

In context I figure he was specifying a group as the "you" he speaks of as an outsider looking in.

Jillian, and the Derp the reason why Republicans support elite Jews that think like Jillian, and the Derp is because?

They want to hasten the apocalypse which will result in all Jews being forcibly converted or killed. That's why Conservatives support Israel...not because of Jews (Conservatives hate Jews), but because they want the End of Days.

Hollywood exports movies to the tune of $20B worldwide.

You contribute and export nothing. In fact, you suck up resources that could go to productive members of society like Hollywood filmmakers who actually produce a product that the world likes and demands.

You don't produce shit. You're worthless and useless.

Republican solution?

Your Russia is showing.

My idea about Hollywood?

Shut em' down open up shop.

Who knew DMX knew what he was talking about?

I'm not jealous of people whose lives are such disappointments, they drink themselves to death.

That's you guys.
Really ? So you accuse people of being drunks as a debate strategy ? LOL

My solution.

What's your solution?

You are dodging and deflecting again.

How will YOU accomplish YOUR stated goals? Just answer the question son.

My solution.

What's your solution?

You are dodging and deflecting again.

How will YOU accomplish YOUR stated goals? Just answer the question son.

By supporting Republicans to get more assertive, and Fascist.

Which I AM DOING.

But, it's a pretty rough fight.... But Fascism is growing.

Forum List

Back